Author Topic: ajazz ak33  (Read 935 times)

Offline snarfbot

ajazz ak33
« on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 08:01:19 »
i got one of these for a lesser used computer, its pretty good. i like the layout, its neat and there are no gaps to be seen between keys which is pleasing to me. the legends are very nice, mainly due to their use of a normal typeface as opposed to the goofy futuristic ones used on almost every other board in its price range. i dont have a ton of experience in evaluating the quality of the various components but the keycaps at least seem perfectly fine to me. the zorro switches however arent the best, its got the blue version and they are noticeably less tactile than the outemu blues i have in another similarly priced board. they feel less stiff overall as well, and that im sure doesnt help things either. that said unless you had them both side by side you wouldnt probably notice the difference, especially when typing fast. the case is fairly nice, seems sturdy obviously very slim with decently grippy feet. and the cord is removable although its a mini b, which i personally havent used in many years which sort of reduces its practical usefulness.

i got the black version with the white backlight, its very legible and pleasant. the keys sound good when typed on with satisfying clicks and clacks. at 40 dollars shipped its only marginally more money than the cheapest rubber dome keyboards with a similarly reduced footprint.

so overall pretty good worth the money if you want a small keyboard for cheap that wouldnt look out of place in an office setting.