Author Topic: Clack Info Thread  (Read 286679 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Clack Info Thread
« Reply #500 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:34:43 »
Yeah, the scary thing is that it would probably still go for that much
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #501 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 19:09:55 »
anyone know what a noct prophecy would be worth?

I was recently told once it's your property you can charge whatever you want.

[WTS] Spumoni MX - $1k USD + S&H

Be careful - there are people who would pay silly amounts like this for such a CC :eek:

If someone wanted it that much, you'd have to be crazy to turn them down though.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #502 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 19:26:20 »

Be careful - there are people who would pay silly amounts like this for such a CC :eek:

If someone wanted it that much, you'd have to be crazy to turn them down though.

Just wait until I win the lottery ... :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #503 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 19:39:48 »

BIN = 1k
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline t2russo

« Reply #504 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:00:38 »
After swapping for a depth black, I officially have determined my first skull was not a Depth Black.  My nightowl, 420, and this new depth black are all purplish under direct sunlight, while my original clack is a deep matte black reflective of lighting. 

Not an F2, it doesn't match my bicolor leaf with depth black inlay either.  Is this hardcore black?  Anyone who has a horde of blacks want to chime in?  Pics are hard to capture, but in person it is clear that it isn't a faded version of the same plastic.  Way too uniformly black.

updated with pics.

« Last Edit: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:08:56 by t2russo »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #505 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 18:39:08 »
Did you mean to say your original clack is matte and not reflective?  Is the new Depth Black you got the top middle Clack in the last picture (ie, the shiny looking one)?

For single color black skulls, I only have Depth Black (or at least that's what I was told when I got it).  I sent the following description to someone else earlier.  I have not compared these in the sunlight, however.

It's difficult to tell, but Depth Black looks like a darker black than Night Owl, OG Tri and Jack.  It's also shiny/smooth on the sides, whereas the others are matte and textured.  Night Owl feels more like a very dark charcoal color, and OG Tri feels a little lighter than that.  But they're all still pretty close to black.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #506 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 18:45:58 »
Anyone who has a horde of blacks want to chime in?

Offline t2russo

« Reply #507 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 19:36:10 »
I'm tryna' get that Sterling status ya know.

Depth Black is what Night Owl is supposed to be.

https://www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_now

Thus my confusion. I'm pretty sure the purplish ones ARE depth black, and the fact that my 420 (only made in depth not other blacks) and the new skull both match the body of the Night Owl EXACTLY has got my jimmies all a-rustled.

new one is, in order: next to Night Owl, below Toast, middle of row, and then top center of T
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 May 2014, 19:38:00 by t2russo »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #508 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 01:05:03 »
So I checked again.  My Depth Black is shiny on the sides, whereas my Night Owl is not.  Depth Black is a deeper black, and Night Owl is like an off-black like a very dark charcoal color.

Obviously the other Clack you have is a Chartreuse.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline t2russo

« Reply #509 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 01:09:13 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #510 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 06:40:37 »
After swapping for a depth black, I officially have determined my first skull was not a Depth Black.  My nightowl, 420, and this new depth black are all purplish under direct sunlight, while my original clack is a deep matte black reflective of lighting. 

Not an F2, it doesn't match my bicolor leaf with depth black inlay either.  Is this hardcore black?  Anyone who has a horde of blacks want to chime in?  Pics are hard to capture, but in person it is clear that it isn't a faded version of the same plastic.  Way too uniformly black.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

updated with pics.

I'm not going to lie to you. Without better pictures, they look identical to me. Looks like you've used the caps more than the others so maybe there's some oils on it? But honestly, this kind of reminds me of the anodization on the KMAC LEs. I think you might be right about the depth vs hardcore black though.

Edit: I think you still have one of the Depth Blacks I traded you? If so, it's definitely got some oils on it.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 May 2014, 06:44:58 by CPTBadAss »

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #511 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 08:20:48 »
What kinds of... oils... did you leave on it, Cap? :|

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #512 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 08:25:12 »
My hands get oily. I'm icky. :(

And Shhhhh. I won't tell you about the other stuff

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #513 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 09:17:29 »
I just compared my depth black topre (the oldest of the three), my nightowl and my depth black bs skull. And they're really different. I already saw that/mentioned it when I first got my nightowl after the release. But currently can't find the post. Here's an older post of blindrage, who also saw that: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49685.0

my depth black topre is really black, and nightowl and depth black bs have kind of a little red or something in it. you can see it especially under sunlight (and mostly when you compare them direct).

I also tried to capture it, but failed:  :))

64177-0

Maybe the gnomes just changed the formula of the black plastic a bit. I like every one of them, no matter if they have a bit different shade of black.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #514 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 09:18:46 »
Along with the plastics forumulation, I wonder if the colors degrade in UV/sunlight too. I assume you didn't get all those at the same time and they've had different light sources put on them?

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #515 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 09:23:49 »
Along with the plastics forumulation, I wonder if the colors degrade in UV/sunlight too. I assume you didn't get all those at the same time and they've had different light sources put on them?

depth black topre is the oldest, I think I bought it second hand when I started collecting (can't remember correctly). The other two came directly from cc... have both seen sunlight but normally no direct sunlight on it and also not that much... so only time can tell or cc himself. :)

Offline t2russo

« Reply #516 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 10:11:42 »
I'm just going off written information.

So far: Night Owl, a skull, and a Toast were supposed to be made in "Depth Black".  Depth Black on any previous EK sales was coded as 5C, and both NO and the Skull were sold on EK with this designation.  Additionally, the Toast AFAIK has never been made in any black other than Depth Black.  Both of my skulls were pre-owned, so the proper nomenclature has been lost (one was traded to me as a depth black, one was traded after my inquiry into hardcore black skulls). 

When I acquired this second skull, for science I asked its owner to match it most closely to the Night Owl that they owned, since there was a clear difference in the black between the solid color skull and the night owl/toast.  Moment my new skull arrived I could tell it was the EXACT same shade of purplish black.

So either CC changed the formula or over time the black keys have gotten shuffled around and the naming conventions are slightly off.  I don't think you wore this one out CPT, the color difference it too uniform all over the entire body and underside of the key.

PS. going with Naasfu's nickname for the unknown deep black for now: chartreuse.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 May 2014, 10:35:59 by t2russo »

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #517 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 10:37:00 »
Well, CC once put out a list of his colors and at that time he listed these different blacks:

Depth Black
Exxxon Black
Sinter Black
Pasties Black
Stardust Black

Also I've heard talk of "hardcore black", but that might have been people conflating it with "hardcore white".    Anyway, I've had conversations with other collectors about black Clacks, and the consensus opinion among the "experts" is that there was only one kind of black ever made.  But, I have seen different shades as well.  Only Click Clack himself could really answer this mystery of the blacks. 

I think we covered this already, but the bigger mystery to me is the Purples.  There is a great variability in what people call P1 Purple.  I dunno if they are all P1's or if they are actually other kinds of purple, and people are just mistaken about the name.  CC's list of purples included the following:

Absent Purple
Gum Purple
Icy Purple
P1 (purple)
Masters of the Universe (MOTU) Purple

Midnight Indigo [nothing looks like this one]

and

Milk Purple
Concrete Purple

Milk and Concrete are difficult to distinguish from each other as well.  I have a "concrete", but I'm not sure it's not "milk purple".

Understanding Clacks is like peeling an onion, for every layer to peel off, there are even more layers of mystery underneath.  Welcome to the club t2russo.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #518 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 10:39:51 »
For me that's most of the fun in Clacks, figuring out the backstory :D. Hence the thread!

And stupid eth0s :P....I really need to step up my Purple CC hunt.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #519 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 10:53:31 »
is there a pic somewhere of concrete purple? (I only got milk purple) Would like to compare it a bit.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #520 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 10:57:51 »
In regards to a discolored CC I received, while this may not apply to your black collection, these are a few things to consider. Edited for relevant information.

2) Low angle UV light could possibly cause that issue.
3) High heat (few hundred deg F) for a short period of time could possibly cause that issue
4) A strong chemical wiped over the surface could possibly alter the surface

Since not all of my keys resist sunlight the same I would go with possible UV exposure. Some of my keys have great UV resistance, some have moderate and some have very low resistance. It depends on the materials, composition, and treatment.

Said CC:
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline t2russo

« Reply #521 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 11:01:39 »
It's crazy seeing that UV fade.  This one is consistent all the way around the sides/back of the cap which is why I ruled out environment/exposure instantly. 

I'm assuming that was a darker purple and the fade was where it was exposed to light?  I'm digging the wabi-sabi, but I also haven't washed my current pair of jawnz since November...  :eek:
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 May 2014, 11:03:48 by t2russo »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #522 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 11:03:39 »
Thanks for sharing ekw808, that's both good info and a cool picture. I like that fade.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #523 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 11:05:04 »
Yes, the underside is a P1 purple while the face is much lighter.
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline Belfong

« Reply #524 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:02:26 »
I don't think any sane person would put their CC under direct sun light unless is for taking photo. But will that few minutes of photo  taking under sun light cause the caps to discolor? It is also unbelievable unless that particular material is UV sensitive.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #525 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:07:13 »
In regards to a discolored CC I received, while this may not apply to your black collection, these are a few things to consider. Edited for relevant information.

3) High heat (few hundred deg F) for a short period of time could possibly cause that issue

Since not all of my keys resist sunlight the same I would go with possible UV exposure. Some of my keys have great UV resistance, some have moderate and some have very low resistance. It depends on the materials, composition, and treatment.

Said CC:
Show Image

Knowing if it's MX or Topre would help narrow it down.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #526 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:33:10 »

Said CC:
Show Image

Knowing if it's MX or Topre would help narrow it down.

ekw can correct me, but it looks like Topre. :)

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #527 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 20:25:03 »
ekw can correct me, but it looks like Topre. :)

:thumb:
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #528 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 20:51:46 »
I don't think any sane person would put their CC under direct sun light unless is for taking photo. But will that few minutes of photo  taking under sun light cause the caps to discolor? It is also unbelievable unless that particular material is UV sensitive.
maybe i'm insane (hahahaaha, maybe?) but people who have seen kawa keyboard with its ion blue clack know that i use it just like any other escape key on a keyboard. the way i see it, there are lots of clacks and keyboards out there. this one is different. this one is mine :)

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #529 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 22:01:52 »
maybe i'm insane (hahahaaha, maybe?) but people who have seen kawa keyboard with its ion blue clack know that i use it just like any other escape key on a keyboard. the way i see it, there are lots of clacks and keyboards out there. this one is different. this one is mine :)

^ Bob approves!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #530 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 22:15:22 »

Agreed, use 'em if you got 'em!

Offline t2russo

« Reply #531 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 22:22:11 »

You heathens.  Mine are safely protected from the sun!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #532 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 22:25:50 »

Using is not insane.

Exposing to sun and get them discolored = insane!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #533 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 22:32:33 »
Show Image

You heathens.  Mine are safely protected from the sun!

Is that a pog case?

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #534 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 22:45:03 »
Why buy clacks if you're going to stash them away in a container somewhere?

If I had one I'd put it on my keyboard and use it...

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #535 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 23:07:48 »

Using is not insane.

my desk is exposed to the sun. believe it or not, my cave has a very large window.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Belfong

Clack Info Thread
« Reply #536 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 23:28:35 »
You are insane!!! :eek: !!

Edit: isn't that bad for your eyes too? Having such brightness over your monitor.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #537 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 23:33:00 »

Using is not insane.

my desk is exposed to the sun. believe it or not, my cave has a very large window.

Same here, but there's no sun in Norway.  :rolleyes:
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #538 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 00:15:27 »
That purple clack that ekw posted probably has been set on a keyboard that is constantly exposed to the sun, like mkawa's. So the underside is the original colour while the top side got faded. The strange thing is how uniform it fades at the top. Unless it wasn't the sun but some desk lamp that fires UV light. Hmm..

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #539 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 14:00:18 »

Edit: isn't that bad for your eyes too? Having such brightness over your monitor.
my monitor is on an arm on the wall, so i can move it around if there's a lot of glare. i also have my desk height set for my optimal chair height and so on. CC makes some awesome keycaps, but remember that your health is #1

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #540 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 14:16:07 »
Haha, all you people acting like direct sunlight is gonna kill us.   :))

I keep my clacks on the board, and if there's sun there's sun.  I let it be.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #541 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 14:20:57 »

Maybe not kill us.... BUT GIVE US ALL CANCER!!!!!!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #542 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 15:12:02 »

I keep my clacks on the board, and if there's sun there's sun.  I let it be.
Same here brother!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #543 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 19:29:46 »

my monitor is on an arm on the wall, so i can move it around if there's a lot of glare. i also have my desk height set for my optimal chair height and so on. CC makes some awesome keycaps, but remember that your health is #1

It's not often you see a direct comparison between collecting Clacks and looking after your health.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #544 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:16:21 »
Is gummyrot for candy corn a fair trade?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #545 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:19:15 »

If we are talking skull for skull then in my opinion no. Tri colors are rarer.

But it is totally subjective to the traders point of view.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #546 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:20:49 »
I think so. If you're ok with the trade then go for it.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #547 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:22:17 »
Thanks. Haven't actually found a trade, I just wanted to know that I actually had a chance for one
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #548 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 15:29:37 »

Gummyrot 420 for Candy Corn blank?  That might be doable.  For Candy Corn skull, very unlikely.  CC Skull is worth about twice as much.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #549 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 18:17:38 »
Any trade is worth it if you really want/like the other color.