Author Topic: [GB] Phantom Parts and Assembly Services (Update Posted 2018/07/23)  (Read 303187 times)

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
Re: [GB] Phantom Parts and Assembly Services (Invoicing)
« Reply #950 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:20:38 »
I count switches by putting them in piles of 5, 4 across. That's 20 per row, and it's a very easy and accurate method. It takes barely any time at all.

If he's counting switches by weighing them, then people aren't going to get the amount they paid for. They'll be getting +/- a few.
I count them by pairs.

I weight 7 bags of 100 switches from an 800x box. One I count for reference and sometimes I count another bag to be sure. When it comes to packing of 90 switches, I take 10 out. If I pack 120 I add 20.

But surely it doesn't take too much more time to count all ca. 3300 switches.

ps: I hope he is aware of the fact that different types have different weights!
:o
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:24:08 by 7bit »
Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
« Reply #951 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:32:07 »
I have counted thousands of browns with my method. I don't own a scale.
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline pasph

« Reply #952 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:56:34 »
I hope he can do math and count the switches ASAP.

Maybe we can have a whip round to buy him something like this
http://www.shimadzu.com/an/balance/analytical/auw-d.html

He doesn't need a scale. He simply needs to spend 30 seconds counting each lot out.

I was trying to be sarcastic, that scale costs around $3500
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #953 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:40:21 »
Guys I am alive (contrary to some beliefs) and I wont let you guys be boned (no matter how much some of you seem to want to be). If any of you have read the pm that WFD *kindly* posted. This should include my idea to get all of you guys your stabs. This will allow me to ship them and start building boards. So, im looking for someone to kindly collect the money via goods and send to WFD as gift.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #954 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 20:25:04 »
Guys I am alive (contrary to some beliefs) and I wont let you guys be boned (no matter how much some of you seem to want to be). If any of you have read the pm that WFD *kindly* posted. This should include my idea to get all of you guys your stabs. This will allow me to ship them and start building boards. So, im looking for someone to kindly collect the money via goods and send to WFD as gift.

How much is outstanding?

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #955 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:04:18 »
All Blue, Brown, Red, Clear, and Green switches have been accounted for by weight. Also I checked everywhere and have received no Grey, Dark Grey, or Lock switches at this time and will be PMing 7bit about this right after this post goes up.

Offline metafour

« Reply #956 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:09:27 »
If stabs were already paid for what money is there to be collected so that WFD can be paid?

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #957 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:11:52 »
He has not paid for the stabilizers. WFD is holding the PCBs until that point (or at least we can get this GB out of Prof's hands, I think.)

Offline metafour

« Reply #958 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:17:18 »
He may have not paid for the stabilizers but I know I sent him money for the sets I ordered and I imagine others have as well. Are people expected to pay for them again because he spent the money on other things?

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #959 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:28:22 »
Nobody is sure at the moment. :/

Offline metafour

« Reply #960 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:31:47 »
=\

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #961 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:56:53 »
WTF is this bull****.
SmallFry! <3

Offline metafour

« Reply #962 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:59:36 »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #963 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 00:32:04 »
Prof, you still need to answer the specific questions from my last PM. There is over $2,000 not accounted for. What exactly happened to the rest of this money? And please take a picture of all the PLUs that you supposedly have.

So, im looking for someone to kindly collect the money via goods and send to WFD as gift.

Basically he is asking for someone to volunteer to contact everyone that ordered stabilizers, collect all money for stabs AGAIN, then send it to me in one large lump so I can ship him the plates, PCBs, and stabs. If you read the PMs here again, you can see mentions of this exact thing I just said. Yes that's right, he wants you to pay for stabilizers again, something that he already collected money for. Not only that, someone else (except him) must send PMs to everyone in this GB and manage the payments.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #964 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 00:39:25 »
WFD, I sent you a PM. Just letting  you know as I'm sure you get a sea of them daily.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #965 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 01:11:44 »
TheProf, get a job. Man up and pay your debts with your money. Stop being so selfish and think if you were in our position. It is not how you should treat another person.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 01:16:19 by TheQsanity »
SmallFry! <3

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #966 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 02:24:44 »
Got a life-sign from TheProfosist: He can't find the 2 MX lock and the 22 dark greys. I'm not sure if he did not find them because he did not open the bags when weighting or if I really forgot these, but to speed up things I will ship these today.

He also asked me about greys, but he did not order them.

Did some of you order greys?
Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #967 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 09:34:05 »
Why would you ship him even more switches?... He just roughly weighed the bags, so I am 99% sure they are in there (7bit is slow, but you ALWAYS get your switches).

I know it's not anyone else's responsibility, but someone should go over there and document everything (and slap him). And maybe just take everything so it can be shipped to it's rightful owners. Then he could just be banned from the Classifieds, GroupBuys, and Interest Checks until he pays back EVERYTHING he owes to everybody. Maybe get his parents involved as well so they can shake the money out of their son.
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #968 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 09:56:57 »
Why would you ship him even more switches?... He just roughly weighed the bags, so I am 99% sure they are in there (7bit is slow, but you ALWAYS get your switches).

I know it's not anyone else's responsibility, but someone should go over there and document everything (and slap him). And maybe just take everything so it can be shipped to it's rightful owners. Then he could just be banned from the Classifieds, GroupBuys, and Interest Checks until he pays back EVERYTHING he owes to everybody. Maybe get his parents involved as well so they can shake the money out of their son.

Are you suggesting B&E and assault?  Yeah that's a good plan. </sarcasm>

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #969 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 09:58:54 »
It's not B&E if you are just retrieving stolen property, and since when is a slap assault?
R.I.P.ster

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #970 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:14:39 »
That's not a serious post, right?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #971 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:15:06 »
It's not B&E if you are just retrieving stolen property, and since when is a slap assault?

In Texas it can be.

PENAL CODE

TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON

CHAPTER 22. ASSAULTIVE OFFENSES

Sec. 22.01.  ASSAULT.  (a)  A person commits an offense if the person:
(1)  intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse; 
(2)  intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the person's spouse;  or
(3)  intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #972 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:16:44 »
Slapping someone over hear can we perceived as assault, you can be taken to court for it.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #973 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:25:22 »
^ I consider that spelling assault :P

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #974 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:26:25 »
Slapping someone over here can be perceived as assault, you can be taken to court for it.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #975 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:26:48 »
SCREW YOU MODIFY, WHY U NO WORK?!

Offline Rendom

« Reply #976 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:42:00 »
All Blue, Brown, Red, Clear, and Green switches have been accounted for by weight. Also I checked everywhere and have received no Grey, Dark Grey, or Lock switches at this time and will be PMing 7bit about this right after this post goes up.
send mine to alaric assap thanks.
QFR - MX Blue

Offline Batmann

« Reply #977 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 10:47:54 »
I just red the last 5 pages,
this is pretty scary, it looks like he overcommited in this GB
even if he was organized enough and willing to do it, that assembly work is huge for one man to handle.

Anyway I feel sorry for you guys waiting for your boards and I hope this is gonna end up soon and well.

Offline FabsSpeed

« Reply #978 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 04:52:02 »
So when will you start with the two boards of mine ?
| Wanted: KMAC  & KMAC 1.2, 356 Mini, 456 GT |

Offline pasph

« Reply #979 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 17:51:09 »
Got a life-sign from TheProfosist: He can't find the 2 MX lock and the 22 dark greys. I'm not sure if he did not find them because he did not open the bags when weighting or if I really forgot these, but to speed up things I will ship these today.

me, now he have to refund, RIGHT?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline pasph

« Reply #980 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 18:06:42 »
If he never ordered items for which we have given to him money and he don't want to refund i think we can officially call him A SCAMMER

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #981 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 20:31:55 »

me, now he have to refund, RIGHT?

I ordered grey's as well ... great!

Offline FabsSpeed

« Reply #982 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 02:05:44 »

when will you start building the boards ?
| Wanted: KMAC  & KMAC 1.2, 356 Mini, 456 GT |

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #983 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 14:31:59 »

A week since your last half-assed update.  Anything new information you care to share with us, or should we move forward in a different manner? Wisconsin Guide to Small Claims Court.

I'm not joking.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #984 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 14:50:43 »
For civil remedy, probably the best way to start would be to send what is called a "demand letter" to him, via certified mail, return receipt requested. That would at least go to show a small claims court that you had pursued your available options toward getting your money returned or goods sent. If you need his address, I'm sure someone has done business with him here before, and could possibly have that information. Or maybe just a good internet search.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #985 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 14:56:40 »
For civil remedy, probably the best way to start would be to send what is called a "demand letter" to him, via certified mail, return receipt requested. That would at least go to show a small claims court that you had pursued your available options toward getting your money returned or goods sent. If you need his address, I'm sure someone has done business with him here before, and could possibly have that information. Or maybe just a good internet search.
Surely the amount of requests for information would cover the demand letter eventuality?

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #986 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 15:39:42 »
I just wanted clear switches, switches you probably have now but can't afford to ship to me. At this point even ordering them on mouser for that ridiculous cost would have been better because TIME IS MONEY.

Offline nebo

« Reply #987 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 16:53:36 »
If someone wants to do this, as part of my payment was my Vortex aluminum case that I sent to him so I should have a record of his address.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #988 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 17:25:11 »

Yes, that would be the first step.

If someone wants to do this, as part of my payment was my Vortex aluminum case that I sent to him so I should have a record of his address.

That would be very helpful in getting the ball rolling. Please post here, or PM me privately if you prefer.

Offline nebo

« Reply #989 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 17:26:49 »
PM sent, we don't need everyone and their mother sending him mail and ordering pizzas.

Offline Rendom

« Reply #990 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 01:02:03 »
Hi, have you count the clear switch yet? I don't think it's that difficult to count 90 switches and send it to Alaric.
QFR - MX Blue

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #991 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 13:38:59 »
Been out for a week and still no update...
SmallFry! <3

Offline r3dx

« Reply #992 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 20:23:01 »
sigh....

My LZ-GH longs for switches...
Filco MJ2 Ninja | CM Storm QFR | CM Storm QFR | IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | ErgoDox |
LZ-GH

Offline Rendom

« Reply #993 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 02:08:12 »
sigh....

My LZ-GH longs for switches...

same here, somemore need Alaric to assemble it and send it to Malaysia AND i need to pray hard that it reaches Malaysia before I leave.
QFR - MX Blue

Offline bisl

« Reply #994 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 13:39:48 »
Sweet jesus, can we please stop bumping the thread with the same garbage about shipping to alaric

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #995 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 15:31:38 »
Are there any updates on the MX Whites, 7bit? Are they still coming out in July?

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #996 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 15:41:25 »
If you guys like, I can take over updating for the profist for a while.

Here goes:

Don't worry guys.  I've received stuff in the mail.  I don't know why you're all getting so mad.  I've been updating all the time.  I already told you all that I got stuff in the mail. 

BTW, I"m really busy, so I don't know if I'll be able to update again for a while.  I hope that satisfies all you detail starved people out there.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #997 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 15:52:39 »

Don't worry guys.  I've received stuff in the mail.  I don't know why you're all getting so mad.  I've been updating all the time.  I already told you all that I got stuff in the mail. 

BTW, I"m really busy, so I don't know if I'll be able to update again for a while.  I hope that satisfies all you detail starved people out there.

I don't live my life on GH, I'm just logged in 24/7.

Fixed

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #998 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 16:50:46 »
**** this ****, i ordered 2 bills worth of switches. If you have the parts, **** yourself and ship this **** out for ****s sake. You really shouldn't be holding our **** for this long, it is just wrong. Prof i hope you actually feel genuine remorse after ****ing over all these people.

Offline Rendom

« Reply #999 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 23:02:03 »
Sweet jesus, can we please stop bumping the thread with the same garbage about shipping to alaric

I told him I'll pay for the postage to Alaric and all he needs to do only count and send it out. I don't see why I shouldn't keep remind him to do it as time is money and I'll only be in hometown for another 2 months. And fyi if you think it's garbage then ignore it.
QFR - MX Blue