Author Topic: [IC] JUKEBOX | Round 2 | Ordering Complete  (Read 159715 times)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
Re: [IC] JUKEBOX | Gearing up for round 2 | Updated 1-20-16
« Reply #450 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 14:47:59 »
Curious how this would blend together with Nantucket...

Also, seeing the change to a 'return' key interests me greatly. I really dislike 'enter', that key will forever be return in my mind.

Glad you noticed! yeah, it should have been "return" all along I think, just one of those details i missed the first time around.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #451 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 14:50:20 »
Will there be Ergodox set with legends? Pretty please? At least different colours for the the ergodox mods so that they are easy to recognize?

Something along the lines of Granite's Ergodox addon would be nice.

Here's the problem with that. Granite was uniform profile (DSA) and dye subbed. Not only would the cost of the set rise to pay for new any new molds, I would literally have to have the set be 3-4 times larger than any other ergodox set so far because everyone uses such a different layout on the ergodox. I am putting some novelties into the set still, but legends on a sculpted set for a keyboard like the Dox just doesn't seem to be a good idea. I can see people just wanting this key or that key added indefinitely.
Will there be Ergodox set with legends? Pretty please? At least different colours for the the ergodox mods so that they are easy to recognize?

Here's the problem with that. Granite was uniform profile (DSA) and dye subbed. Not only would the cost of the set rise to pay for new any new molds, I would literally have to have the set be 3-4 times larger than any other ergodox set so far because everyone uses such a different layout on the ergodox. I am putting some novelties into the set still, but legends on a sculpted set for a keyboard like the Dox just doesn't seem to be a good idea. I can see people just wanting this key or that key added indefinitely.

How about at least the default ergodox layout? That should satisfy the beginners on the dox at least. I for one have been using blanks exclusively untill I shifted to the ergodox this month. And now I need legends as the learning curve is pretty steep. Talk about dropping from 80wpm down to 35.

Hm, well that would definitely be the start of the labels. I'll see what I can come up with. I can add a few generic keys (hyper, meta, super) along with a few blanks/novelties and see how it comes out. Again my main concern is simply pricing and making it far too expensive. Ill try to come up with a render in a day or two and get some feedback on it though!

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #452 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:32:10 »
Hm, well that would definitely be the start of the labels. I'll see what I can come up with. I can add a few generic keys (hyper, meta, super) along with a few blanks/novelties and see how it comes out. Again my main concern is simply pricing and making it far too expensive. Ill try to come up with a render in a day or two and get some feedback on it though!

Hey got the same request. I am thinking to implement just the default layout as displayed on github. But in my opinion the blank keys should stay too (for custom layouts). Also i think about to make it standalone kit with alphas.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #453 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:33:27 »

Hey got the same request. I am thinking to implement just the default layout as displayed on github. But in my opinion the blank keys should stay too (for custom layouts). Also i think about to make it standalone kit with alphas.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #454 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:33:31 »

Hm. Yeah making the alphas standalone would really help plank/dox users. Will look into all these options over the weekend and try to get pricing  based on some mock renders.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #455 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:37:24 »

Hm. Yeah making the alphas standalone would really help plank/dox users. Will look into all these options over the weekend and try to get pricing  based on some mock renders.

I am making this kit right now and i'll post it soon. So hope this might help you making a decision (me including) :)

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #456 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 16:58:22 »
Sry for posting Carbon related stuff in Jukebox' thread, but this is how it supposed to look. There are some double keys on github and i dont know why. I replaced one with super.

Basically i think this is ok and might even cost less than base kit + ergodox kit.

Edit: forgot blanks for tumb cluster.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 February 2016, 17:02:31 by T0mb3ry »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #457 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:03:13 »
Sry for posting Carbon related stuff in Jukebox' thread, but this is how it supposed to look. There are some double keys on github and i dont know why. I replaced one with super.
Show Image

Basically i think this is ok and might even cost less than base kit + ergodox kit.

Edit: forgot blanks for tumb cluster.

My friend, keep posting whatever :)

I think the kit is pretty damn good. I'd be curious to see pricing though.

Offline profanum429

« Reply #458 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 19:34:25 »
This, this must be my first SA set. I love the colors so much on it. Looking forward to dropping a chunk of change on it...

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #459 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 06:14:24 »
I would recommend separating out the alphas. Having a complete Planck kit with alphas, a complete ergodox kit with alphas and so on would just make it harder for those of us who have more than one keyboard and want to use it on all of them in turn.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #460 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 07:25:23 »
I would recommend separating out the alphas. Having a complete Planck kit with alphas, a complete ergodox kit with alphas and so on would just make it harder for those of us who have more than one keyboard and want to use it on all of them in turn.

I don't think the Planck &  ErgoDox kits were ever intended to come with alphas. If you take a look at the OP you'll see that these kits only contain the modifiers. So, as it sits, you would get the base set plus any number of these kits.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #461 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 07:28:05 »
Ok, good. Just... Making sure then. As you were! 😁

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #462 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 07:36:02 »
Ok, good. Just... Making sure then. As you were! 😁

livingspeedbump was suggesting that keeping the alphas on their own (without TKL mods) would help the people using this set on only a Planck or an ErgoDox, or some other layout that does not needs the base mods. Since I wouldn't be using this set on any strange layouts, I don't mind either way.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #463 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 13:12:04 »
Ok, some non-finalized kit changes for people to look over. I will not finalize changes until I see pricing. I detached the alphas from the base kit, and made a TKL/60% with the modifiers. This allows Dox/Planck users to get a better deal. Added default legends to the Dox kit, along with blanks. I WILL NOT add random keys for layout changes to this kit. That would just be a road that would lead to a ridiculously expensive kit, so stock+blanks is the best I can do there. Also going to take out the space bars from Adapter/Color mod kits and sell them separately to help pricing on those.

The Nordic kit WILL NOT RUN. PMK store still has them in stock, and due to the fact that they sell under 10 units, it is just not worth it price wise to run it again.

The renders are a bit rough, did a rush job just for feedback at this point.  :thumb:

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #464 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 13:59:39 »
I like that you've split out the alphas (even tho I won't be buying this for a planck or a dox) :thumb:

I see you've added a flower key in the ErgoDox set. Will this also be added to another set as well for the rest of us, non-ergodoxers?

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #465 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 14:04:20 »
I like that you've split out the alphas (even tho I won't be buying this for a planck or a dox) :thumb:

I see you've added a flower key in the ErgoDox set. Will this also be added to another set as well for the rest of us, non-ergodoxers?

Yeah, still just finding where to put it. I may do a poll for a few novelties and pick the most popular ones if i have too many  :) Like i said before, I wanted to make sure to include some new novelties each time in replace of some of the old ones. Ill be keeping the atom for sure, but probably do the flower in place of the star!

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #466 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 14:34:26 »
I am still quite unhappy that there is like no default layout for ergodox. I wish there would exist one. Planck is far easier to make because there are atleast some obvious keys available and they share also the same size. I think community need to define ergodox standard. For example based on ansi layout.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #467 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 14:39:24 »

Yeah, still just finding where to put it. I may do a poll for a few novelties and pick the most popular ones if i have too many  :) Like i said before, I wanted to make sure to include some new novelties each time in replace of some of the old ones. Ill be keeping the atom for sure, but probably do the flower in place of the star!

Hey just an idea: you got already flowers but how about vinyl record? Afaik jukeboxes are about vinyl records. Additionaly you can also add music keys like this:

Now imagine, instead of typical labels you can use those music keys. This could basically solve the problem with ergodox.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 14:45:08 by T0mb3ry »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #468 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 14:44:12 »

Hey just an idea: you got already flowers but how about vinyl record? Afaik jukeboxes are about vinyl records. Additionaly you can also add music keys like this:
Show Image

Yeah im looking at doing a very simple radio/turntable/record icon of some sort. It does kind of need one like you said :)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #469 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 15:02:30 »
Love the idea of the radio/turntable/record icon. Also, I kinda like the star and will be sad to see it go, but I know somethings gotta give if you want to add new ones.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #470 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 16:07:08 »

Ok, some non-finalized kit changes for people to look over. I will not finalize changes until I see pricing. I detached the alphas from the base kit, and made a TKL/60% with the modifiers. This allows Dox/Planck users to get a better deal. Added default legends to the Dox kit, along with blanks. I WILL NOT add random keys for layout changes to this kit. That would just be a road that would lead to a ridiculously expensive kit, so stock+blanks is the best I can do there. Also going to take out the space bars from Adapter/Color mod kits and sell them separately to help pricing on those.

The Nordic kit WILL NOT RUN. PMK store still has them in stock, and due to the fact that they sell under 10 units, it is just not worth it price wise to run it again.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The renders are a bit rough, did a rush job just for feedback at this point.  :thumb:

It's sets like this that make me wish I love the way SA profile feels. Good luck with the GB LSB! I hope one day this color way makes it to JTK or GMK for that sweet sweet cherry profile ;)
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #471 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 17:29:09 »
Love the idea of the radio/turntable/record icon. Also, I kinda like the star and will be sad to see it go, but I know somethings gotta give if you want to add new ones.

Engicoder is all over this  :thumb: Ill post the sweet novelty he sent me later!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #472 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 17:37:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's good to keep things simple, and these sets seem to understand it. :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #473 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 17:53:47 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's good to keep things simple, and these sets seem to understand it. :thumb:

Simple and saving people a buck or two in the process is what I generally aim for  :thumb:

Offline DaveW

• zer0knowledge
« Reply #474 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 19:45:12 »

Show Image

Yeah im looking at doing a very simple radio/turntable/record icon of some sort. It does kind of need one like you said :)

One potential icon you could use would be a 45 rpm adapter aka spider (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45_rpm_adapter). A record is probably more fitting for a jukebox theme but just throwing out another option.

Offline sarang

« Reply #475 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 00:25:06 »

How about at least the default ergodox layout? That should satisfy the beginners on the dox at least. I for one have been using blanks exclusively untill I shifted to the ergodox this month. And now I need legends as the learning curve is pretty steep. Talk about dropping from 80wpm down to 35.

Much appreciated good sir!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #476 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 09:52:06 »

Show Image

One potential icon you could use would be a 45 rpm adapter aka spider (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45_rpm_adapter). A record is probably more fitting for a jukebox theme but just throwing out another option.

Ah that could be a fun one too! I can't believe I didn't think of that, I did own a record store for years -_-

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #477 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 14:32:01 »
Ok here is another one. This time i took kinesis keyboard layout. Its the father of ergodox and so it defines its default layout. Added also some obvious additional keys so everyone can adjust the layout to ansi. I think that's the majority is using. For weirdo layouts there is pmk store which offers blank keys. I appreciate that its free programmable but there must to be a standard to it, else its just unprofessional device.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #478 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 14:36:34 »
Ok here is another one. This time i took kinesis keyboard layout. Its the father of ergodox and so it defines its default layout. Added also some obvious additional keys so everyone can adjust the layout to ansi. I think that's the majority is using. For weirdo layouts there is pmk store which offers blank keys. I appreciate that its free programmable but there must to be a standard to it, else its just unprofessional device.

Show Image

So the biggest thing I worry about is the fact that it is programmable, and pretty much any user that heavily uses the ErgoDox has probably loaded their own layout onto it, and thus would end up needing the blank kit.

On the other hand, the recent drops have been so successful that many users will be getting their first, and having legends will help them out drastically I bet.

So I'm stuck wondering if blanks+standard layout is best or if just blanks. Now, my final thought would simply be to run with blanks now just to help with overall pricing of the drop, and THEN I can put the set back on PMK again and add kits like the legend dox kit.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #479 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 14:47:12 »

Show Image

So the biggest thing I worry about is the fact that it is programmable, and pretty much any user that heavily uses the ErgoDox has probably loaded their own layout onto it, and thus would end up needing the blank kit.

On the other hand, the recent drops have been so successful that many users will be getting their first, and having legends will help them out drastically I bet.

So I'm stuck wondering if blanks+standard layout is best or if just blanks. Now, my final thought would simply be to run with blanks now just to help with overall pricing of the drop, and THEN I can put the set back on PMK again and add kits like the legend dox kit.

In this case, i would offer blank kit as separate kit. I am sure most of the users has nearly the same layout.

People who use it at work must guaranty that every other employee can use it too. Every workstation has to be usable. I am speaking just from my experience. At my work a cant use ansi layout, though its far better for programming than ISO DE. Anyway i cant even use my own keyboard because of high security requirements. But thats the rule in every professional sector.

In short this is a "Professional Ergodox kit". I'll rename it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:08:23 by T0mb3ry »

Offline Jedi

« Reply #480 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:57:14 »
I am fully wanting a labeled ergodox and a labeled planck kit. Put another way, you can just have 1u blanks as an add on and use symbols for the keys greater than 1u. That way buyers still can have a blank kit with modifiers and dox users that need the labeled keys are already covered.

Offline pattulus

• RocketINK
[IC] JUKEBOX | Gearing up for round 2 | Updated 1-20-16
« Reply #481 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 17:26:31 »

In addition, the Kinesis Advantage 2 arrives in late Q1 2016. I doubt that they change the whole thing up because it's pretty ingenious, but who knows. On YouTube there's only one video so far – a sneak peak of the new cherry function keys:

EDIT: Ah, now I get it… we're talking about the Kinesis modifier layout ==> ErgoDox modifier layout.

Anyway, just like @cswanic I'd prefer having the option to purchase blank modifiers and keys. Maybe even 2 different blanks sets for the Planck and Ergodox crowd ((I'm in both camps)).

Offline ShadyQubit

« Reply #482 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:04:05 »
Hi,

I was wondering if there are still plans to pursue the Jukebox flex kit (mainly for a uniform function row)? Thanks!

Offline sherbo

« Reply #483 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:30:48 »
Is it too late to suggest a R1 2x TM backslash for us who have swapped backspace and backslash and have a non-HHKB?

Offline salasource

« Reply #484 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 04:26:57 »
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered international kit from PMK. Just to make sure, will ISO set be available?
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 February 2016, 04:29:38 by salasource »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #485 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 09:47:40 »
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered international kit from PMK. Just to make sure, will ISO set be available?

ISO will definitely be available! Been working on mocking up some suggestions as well here lately, getting pricing on kit options as well to help me decide what are the best routes to take  :thumb:

Offline MMjacksN

« Reply #486 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 03:43:35 »

Awww, oh well.

My apologies if this has already been asked, but will you include a red ISO enter key? And will the new ISO kit include an AltGr key?

Also, is there any other keys/kits that won't be a part of the new drop, that I should get on PMK instead?
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 February 2016, 03:55:45 by MMjacksN »

Offline dgdosen

« Reply #487 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 13:12:27 »
any chance in making the "Funky Size" set helpful for 45% keyboard owners? -
- 1.75 R4 spacers
- 1.25/1.75 R4 shifts

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #488 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 20:44:33 »
any chance in making the "Funky Size" set helpful for 45% keyboard owners? -
- 1.75 R4 spacers
- 1.25/1.75 R4 shifts

isn't the only thing that you need blank 1.75u R4s?

1.25 and 1.75 shift keys are covered in the iso and extended layout options

Offline dgdosen

« Reply #489 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 01:27:25 »
isn't the only thing that you need blank 1.75u R4s?

1.25 and 1.75 shift keys are covered in the iso and extended layout options

That would work...

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #490 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 12:41:39 »

Show Image

When I saw the initial mockup with legends, I was disappointed because it in no way matched my layout.

The second pitch is much, much better. It covers a lot of the customization options.

I have one of those "weirdo" layouts and the only keys that I couldn't place on my dox are delete and the quote key which I put in the place of the semicolon key because I use it 1,000 times more .. but, with custom options, you won't be able to make everyone happy. (Right now, I have a set of SA alphanumerics and stems for my most modifiers while I wait for PMK to stock blank purple SA keys.)  ;D

But maybe we ought to have a community poll to see who puts what keys where. I still feel like you could pull a lot of Ergodox users from DSA profile with a kit like that if the price is right. The rub with SA keys and ergodox is that you have to spend $70-$80 on a TKL base kit and then drop somewhere between $40 to $50 on a set of blank keys.

« Last Edit: Wed, 24 February 2016, 12:45:18 by yinzer »

Offline metheon

« Reply #491 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 07:24:10 »
So lately I've been thinking about 60% keyboards and pok3rs really seem to be the most common thing around. The poker can remap the caps to fn which it seems a lot of people do. What are the changes of getting some sort of meta key included to accommodate this? Doesn't need to say FN specifically but maybe be blank, or jukebox or a symbol or something. In red or green. :) Or is it expected that people just use the control key in its place no matter the function? :)

By the way, I also wrote on massdrop regarding a backspace/backslash swap option, as seen on the KUL. Which you said you would consider. If I am actually the only guy asking about this definitely do not make the set more expensive on only my behalf. :)

Really looking forward to round 2 :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 March 2016, 07:32:26 by metheon »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #492 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 10:00:08 »
So lately I've been thinking about 60% keyboards and pok3rs really seem to be the most common thing around. The poker can remap the caps to fn which it seems a lot of people do. What are the changes of getting some sort of meta key included to accommodate this? Doesn't need to say FN specifically but maybe be blank, or jukebox or a symbol or something. In red or green. :) Or is it expected that people just use the control key in its place no matter the function? :)

By the way, I also wrote on massdrop regarding a backspace/backslash swap option, as seen on the KUL. Which you said you would consider. If I am actually the only guy asking about this definitely do not make the set more expensive on only my behalf. :)

Really looking forward to round 2 :)

No worries, I already have the Backspace, as it is the same for HHKB layout, ill just need to add the 2u "|\" key to the adapter kit :)

Offline need

« Reply #493 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:17:33 »
when can we expect round 2 to happen ?
I need this to feed my addiction !

Offline breckstar

« Reply #494 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 16:18:07 »
1. Return keys child kit for those who already have the the set? (Red and mint)
2. Blanks similar to Nantucket options (for planck and upcoming prenoic), new novelties?

Can't wait for round 2.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #495 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 16:27:05 »
when can we expect round 2 to happen ?
I need this to feed my addiction !

This ^^ I was just thinking the same thing.

Offline metheon

« Reply #496 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 15:31:14 »
I have been thinking about the ergodox lately, and namely the Jukebox Ergodox render. Then I looked a bit at the Carbon SA, Danger Zone and Granite. Then I looked a bit at a TKL with Jukebox. I started wondering, if the TKL with Jukebox is so damn pretty, why does the Ergodox render look so, uhm, unexciting?

I think it is the lack of font. The dual color keys creates the charming appeal of Jukebox. Even just the 2u thumb buttons of the Carbon set creates enough colors to keep it exciting. DangerZone more so and same for the Granite.

Does anyone feel the same or just me? Is it possible to spice up a few keys without making them character specific, like for Carbon?

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #497 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 15:52:41 »
I have been thinking about the ergodox lately, and namely the Jukebox Ergodox render. Then I looked a bit at the Carbon SA, Danger Zone and Granite. Then I looked a bit at a TKL with Jukebox. I started wondering, if the TKL with Jukebox is so damn pretty, why does the Ergodox render look so, uhm, unexciting?

I think it is the lack of font. The dual color keys creates the charming appeal of Jukebox. Even just the 2u thumb buttons of the Carbon set creates enough colors to keep it exciting. DangerZone more so and same for the Granite.

Does anyone feel the same or just me? Is it possible to spice up a few keys without making them character specific, like for Carbon?

Ah, valid observation. Yeah, I'm finishing up the novelties for it still, it will have a few special keys, notably on the thumb cluster! As an ErgoDox user myself, I won't leave the kit out to dry. Promise  :thumb:

The new novelties will probably be shown when the kit actually launches, there are still a few that are being worked on/added/etc as that is the main new addition this time around, along with the new kits and correct shift keys

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #498 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 22:56:41 »
Lord have mercy if this set ever goes on GMK for OEM profile. I know retro wise it'll never happen but a man can dream.   :'(

Offline metheon

« Reply #499 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 05:31:52 »
Ah, valid observation. Yeah, I'm finishing up the novelties for it still, it will have a few special keys, notably on the thumb cluster! As an ErgoDox user myself, I won't leave the kit out to dry. Promise  :thumb:

The new novelties will probably be shown when the kit actually launches, there are still a few that are being worked on/added/etc as that is the main new addition this time around, along with the new kits and correct shift keys

Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing it. :)