Author Topic: Females at stop lights  (Read 7969 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Females at stop lights
« on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 17:50:04 »
Are always twirling or messing with their hair..

Have ya'll noticed that. ?

nearly @ 95% of stop lights,  I've witnessed this

Wuddup wit dat ?? 

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
Re: Females at stop lights
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 17:55:04 »
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 18:22:48 »
In my general experience when I pull up next to any female they start whooping gorilla noises and pressing their faces against the glass drooling and smacking their beans with the back of their hand.  :)

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 19:28:00 »
I generally concentrate on the stop light. When that **** turns green its mother****ing Nürburgring time.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 19:56:12 »
I generally concentrate on the stop light. When that **** turns green its mother****ing Nürburgring time.

First at the lights and not many are around? I'm turning traction control off and dropping the clutch.

Others are around? It's still a race to 30.

Offline dante

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 20:40:01 »
All I see are smart phone zombies

Offline asianboy30354

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 20:59:29 »
All I see are smart phone zombies

same, theyre so addicted they can't even stop for the road

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 21:22:20 »

First at the lights and not many are around? I'm turning traction control off and dropping the clutch.

**** YES i love a good race to get to the speed limit

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 21:23:55 »

**** YES i love a good race to get to the speed limit

People say 0-60 doesn't matter - they're right. 0-30 however!

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 22:00:12 »
Catch anybody as theyre slowing down just before the light, pinky up the nose  :))

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 22:49:08 »
I'm busy twiddling my hair, no time for gurls

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 02:20:32 »
I always see them using their phone... especially young females

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 07:55:40 »

Tp4 quit long hair.

No more complex hair styles for Tp.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 10:23:41 »

Tp4 quit long hair.

My hair is just amazing sooooo it's hard to cut

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 13:36:39 »

Tp4 quit long hair.

I calculated this a while back,  long hair has YEARS of increased maintenance cost.

For most people with long hair, its really used mainly to correct facial shape/symmetry and shift visual weight.

If you're even remotely good looking,  you don't need it..

Especially as a guy,  because guys could be nearly ugly, and that's acceptable,   

whereas the tolerance for women is much more narrow,  so they really need every visual advantage possible..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 14:25:57 »

Tp4 quit long hair.

I calculated this a while back,  long hair has YEARS of increased maintenance cost.

For most people with long hair, its really used mainly to correct facial shape/symmetry and shift visual weight.

whereas the tolerance for women is much more narrow,  so they really need every visual advantage possible..

I'll give you a visual, ofurbutt

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 16:53:21 »

Tp4 quit long hair.

im in

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 17:14:30 »

im in

Butt pix are against site policy..  don't get banned. !!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 22:04:10 »

Sharks have hair?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 22:19:34 »

Sharks have hair?

GIRLshark ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 10 July 2017, 21:58:29 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 18:24:47 »
STOP CALLING WOMEN FEMALES
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 18:40:48 »

Sharks have hair?

shark skin has that texture to it.. it's kind of like fur/hair

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 20:07:10 »
Tweezing. Always plucking chin hairs and eyebrows and stuff.  :))
-Dana

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 22:08:05 »
Tweezing. Always plucking chin hairs and eyebrows and stuff.  :))

females have chin hair?

since when ?

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 17:45:58 »
I must confess I've had a couple of near misses from messing about with my phone when driving. Changing podcast or music. All cars should come preinstalled with docks. Like I've a 2012 Golf and it has tiny round ventilation holes you can't hang something off. Suction cups and sticky docks fail when you've a heavy phone. Someone needs to introduce a system to manage this and fast.

Pardon for wrecking the buzz with seriousness. Twirling hair is very satisfying.  I'd long hair till fairly recently, thinning and decorum necessitates more sensible styles now. Facial hair never filled out either so beard twirlings out of the question. I'm horribly jealous of Jack Passion.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 July 2017, 17:52:54 by Shapey Fiend »

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 21:18:31 »
I must confess I've had a couple of near misses from messing about with my phone when driving. Changing podcast or music. All cars should come preinstalled with docks. Like I've a 2012 Golf and it has tiny round ventilation holes you can't hang something off. Suction cups and sticky docks fail when you've a heavy phone. Someone needs to introduce a system to manage this and fast.

If you are that set on using your phone whilst driving, get a screw in dock or something. If you are worried about holes in your car dash, then I would probably stop touching the old phone whilst driving, that will eventually earn you worse damage to your car or some pedestrians body.

Does your car come with steering wheel music controls? cant you use a USB/CD (2017 CDs LOL) or something instead of phone, that is if you have something like that in your car. I know with the work cars (200 series landcruisers), you can skip with the steering wheel controls when using your phone via Bluetooth.

My car is a 2007 model and it comes with music control on the steering wheel (not that they work anymore, the stock stereo was garbage... so it went in the garbage).

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 12:36:00 »

Pardon for wrecking the buzz with seriousness. Twirling hair is very satisfying.  I'd long hair till fairly recently, thinning and decorum necessitates more sensible styles now. Facial hair never filled out either so beard twirlings out of the question. I'm horribly jealous of Jack Passion.

There are phone holders that mount at cd slot, that might solve your problem

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 13:41:01 »

There are phone holders that mount at cd slot, that might solve your problem

Tp4 bought one of those 2 cars ago..  Totally derped it up and broke the cd slot..

The airconditioning vent ones are safer..

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 22:31:17 »
As a penis owner I play with and twirl my hair too.

I'd rather do it than bite nails.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 23:20:56 »
As a penis owner I play with and twirl my hair too.

I'd rather do it than bite nails.

///Language...

// Arn't you 16,,  where u learn to talk like that hahahaha

Offline iri

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 02:33:38 »
I twirled my hair when I had it.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury