geekhack Community > Meetups

Milwaukee, WI Meetup

(1/1)

HoffmanMyster:
Update: Date and venue are set! Tickets available here! Ticket sales help offset the cost of the venue, which has already been paid out of pocket.

Date:June 17th, 2023Location:Third Space BrewingCost:$15 (all proceeds will go toward the venue fee, which has already been paid)Tickets:Event Page
Do you live anywhere near Milwaukee, WI? Do you like hanging out with keyboard nerds? Do you want me to stop asking questions? Then have we got the meetup for you!

While you're here, you might also want to check out our MKE discord server.

MKE MKB Discord: LINK

Leave any thoughts, discussion, or feedback here (or in the discord, either is fine)!

Booper:
omg! Is this the meetup that's going to get me back out to meetups!? IT JUST MIGHT BE!

I love Milwaukee and I love the Hoffmans!!! HYPE!!!

CPTBadAss:
It's truly 2014 geekhack again. I can't wait to drink my bodyweight in Sprecher's.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: Booper on Thu, 30 March 2023, 19:23:55 ---omg! Is this the meetup that's going to get me back out to meetups!? IT JUST MIGHT BE!

I love Milwaukee and I love the Hoffmans!!! HYPE!!!

--- End quote ---

YESSSSSSSS, LET'S GOOOOO!!!! If you are able to make it we would be so happy! <3 It's been wayyy too long

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 30 March 2023, 21:56:17 ---It's truly 2014 geekhack again. I can't wait to drink my bodyweight in Sprecher's.

--- End quote ---

This time I will not be hosting at my house, and I will not have 200 Priority Mail boxes delivered during the meetup.

HoffmanMyster:
Updated with ticket link and complete information!

Date:June 17th, 2023Location:Third Space BrewingCost:$15 (all proceeds will go toward the venue fee, which has already been paid)Tickets:Event Page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version