geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Recommend a Keycap Set

(1/2) > >>

ckon9:
Hello! I’ve recently gotten into the Hobby and I’ve bought some aftermarket keyboards that don’t have keycaps. I have little eye for aesthetics so I’m more than happy to look at any type of keycaps, no preferences. So I’d love to get y’all’s recommendations! Suggest me a keycap set! (Links would be nice but if not /shrug).

mohawk1367:
I like SA Nuclear Data or really any SA set from Signature Plastics. Do you know what your preferences are yet?

KeyGeak:
For me, backlit cherry keycaps are my first choice for work, because my office is too dark and I can’t type without looking at the keycaps. This is my problem. :'(

TomahawkLabs:

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Tue, 31 October 2023, 07:49:02 ---I like SA Nuclear Data or really any SA set from Signature Plastics. Do you know what your preferences are yet?

--- End quote ---

I daily drive an SA set from Signature Plastics. I recommend looking on the used market for some out of print sets as well. There a lot of unique colorways you don't see on shelves. A few that come to mind are the Brown/Light Brown in Amazing Chocolatier, White/Green in Camping, etc.

Exquite:
I love PBT deep sea predator and kabuki cho. There are also many cheap xda sets with vivid colors on Aliexpress and I love it as I'm a fan of colorful things  :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version