geekhack Community > Ergonomics

Ergo Product announcements

(1/3) > >>

hoggy:
If have a new product to sell, please use this thread to announce it.

It must be ergonomic.  It must be a computer input device.

You must work for the company, or it's just you doing the production.  You must be an active member of geekhack - if it's your first and last post, then don't post.

If it's a custom build for yourself, just create your own thread as usual.   If it's a sneak peak of the design and there's no link to your website then go ahead and create a new thread, when it's up for sale, you can post in this thread.

If there's only one for sale, please use the classifieds.

The idea is to support the maker community who have interesting products to sell, and at the same time support those who have requirements that these products may meet, and keep the forum fairly neutral.

I'm passionate about ergo keyboards, especially custom ones.  I don't the skills to make my own.

I'm intending to keep the thread here for a while to see how it pans out.  If you don't like it, please feel free to send me a pm.  If you don't think a post in the thread is suitable, then either pm me, or report it.

Chances are, I haven't expressed myself well, so please go with the spirit of this.

Kind regards

Chris

profet:
Announcing the Atreus62

It's an open source keyboard inspired by the original atreus.

GitHub page

Glod:
 first time on geekhack in months and boom Atreus 62 (I have 2 Atreus original). Most likely gonna buy at least the PCB

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

roadna:
Oh god, I just have the same idea as yours, I designed a 60 keyboards. See RD60 in github.

--- Quote from: profet on Fri, 02 December 2016, 18:02:47 ---Announcing the Atreus62

Show Image

Show Image

GitHub page

--- End quote ---

HeroXLazer:

--- Quote from: profet on Fri, 02 December 2016, 18:02:47 ---Announcing the Atreus62

Show Image

Show Image

GitHub page

--- End quote ---
Do you have a KLE file? I want to know the rotations in KLE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version