Author Topic: [GB] GMK HONEYWELL (In Production)  (Read 186945 times)

Offline sherryton

• Kībōdo
    • Originative
[GB] GMK HONEYWELL (In Production)
« on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 13:16:00 »
The GMK Honeywell is officially live!

All information can be found here: www.kbdist.com

Orders can be made here: www.originativeco.com/products/honeywell

Price - $135

Price include trays as well.

Timeline:

1. January 13, 2017 - Orders will end
2. January 20, 2017 - Submit Order to Factory
3. April 21, 2017 - Expected Arrival Date

Update #1:

Thank you everyone who have participated in the Honeywell Group Buy so far and have continued to support us. For the people that have already joined, you guys will get our new updated kit with the extra keys at no extra cost. For all new participants, the cost have increased by $6. Andy and I will fill in the rest of the payments to help incur the costs.

Update #2:

There's a new color used on the grey. The grey is GPA which is almost exactly the same grey used on the SA Honeywell. The MOQ is 250, but I promised 150 MOQ. With all the support we got with this group buy, I'm willing to push the set myself. The set will go through. We will make payment to GMK next week. Feel free to continue ordering until January!
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 March 2017, 16:06:30 by sherryton »

Offline smart5088

Re: [GB] GMK HONEYWELL
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 17:52:49 »
What is gmk color code ?

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 17:54:08 »
What is gmk color code ?

+1. Would be an interesting set to mix with Dolch if the grey on the mod keys matches Dolch alphas.

For those that may be wondering, Dolch alpha is CP on CC.
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 December 2016, 18:06:51 by yicaoyimu »
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline heinrich

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 18:00:25 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 December 2016, 00:12:00 by heinrich »

Offline poolside

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 18:09:02 »
Extra 2.25u Shift, 1.25u R4 CapsLock with matching 1.75u R3 Control = first GMK set to achieve nearly full 660-compliance (still need the 1.25 Fn, though) :thumb:

That's an extra thumbs up :thumb:

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 18:48:46 »
This looks fantastic.  Might have to jump on this!   :thumb:

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 20:25:48 »
fabulous color combination

Offline shawn o

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 21:10:53 »
IN for this one. Love it.

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 21:27:09 »
I'll have to grab a set at a later date

viper gb's gmfu
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline airs

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 01:04:39 »
Is this 75% compatible?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 01:12:14 »
Good to see the 1u R4 Control and Alt keys added now! Also, I really wish more sets had that bottom row caps-lock like this.
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 03:05:20 »
Yep.  I'm a sucker for the vintage colorways.  And GMK.  I'm in.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 04:41:31 »
I dare to ask why the numpad is not white on black and I'd suggest to make Pause/Break also in red to match symmetry with Esc.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline sherryton

• Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 14:11:37 »
Is this 75% compatible?

Yes sir! All compatible keys are available in the picture above.

Yep.  I'm a sucker for the vintage colorways.  And GMK.  I'm in.

Trust me on the colors, they are absolutely stunning. We plan to run more sets with this same colorway.

I dare to ask why the numpad is not white on black and I'd suggest to make Pause/Break also in red to match symmetry with Esc.

Maybe just the front printing in Red? That might be really interesting...

Offline johntron25

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 14:25:26 »
Is it possible to have the "F" and "J" keys to be scooped and no nubs?

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 14:29:24 »

I disagree! It takes away from the simplicity of this set. :)

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 16:38:25 »
Is it possible to have the "F" and "J" keys to be scooped and no nubs?

Looks like it has both in the renders
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 16:46:20 »
My suggestions:

- grey iso enter

- modern 1800 compatibility

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 18:50:46 »
I mean red keycaps and white legends. Just like the red Esc, to match the original symmetry.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 20:30:00 »
My suggestions:

- grey iso enter

RIP $129
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 01:05:03 »

You'd need the F12 and Minus key (full size only, on numpad) as red to best match.  And black numpad would be cool.  But all in all I love this interpretation. 
keyboards.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 02:15:18 »
My suggestions:

- grey iso enter

RIP $129

I meant to replace the iso enter with a grey one.

Adding modern 1800 compatibility means adding some 1u keys. Probably will cost $2

Offline pomk

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 04:19:21 »
No swe/fi support, just plain old, boring, market saturated uk caps. :(

Please, do surprise us in the next buy.
Thanks!

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 17:25:54 »

Thanks!

If you read the update on Reddit, the UK-specific caps has been removed as well, in favour of 65%/75% support. The keyset designer has confirmed there will NOT be a grey ISO-enter as well, which really reduce the impact of this keyset for me, as an ISO-UK user who also wants the basic Grey Enter  :(

Here is the latest render:
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline pomk

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 19:13:53 »

Thanks!

If you read the update on Reddit, the UK-specific caps has been removed as well, in favour of 65%/75% support. The keyset designer has confirmed there will NOT be a grey ISO-enter as well, which really reduce the impact of this keyset for me, as an ISO-UK user who also wants the basic Grey Enter  :(

How nice of them to change things mid buy, and in a less inclusive manner as well. WTF!  :-X

They should just remove ISO completely instead of pretending that they give a damn.  :'(

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 19:20:41 »

Thanks!

How nice of them to change things mid buy, and in a less inclusive manner as well. WTF!  :-X

They should just remove ISO completely instead of pretending that they give a damn.  :'(

I'm not thrilled about the latest developments either, rather sad about not having that Grey Enter, especially since Originative already sells a Mod Pack with the Red Enter for users who want that colour.

Offline need

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 19:23:26 »

Thanks!

Seems like they care more of their Tada68 users than to ISO users.
And this set is really expensive for the amount of limitations it has.

Offline Cotay

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 00:48:40 »
I am definitely in; I have just the build for this. I assume the $129 price will be good until January 13, 2017? I have just spent an enormous amount on Christmas and with a good number of GMK purchases from Origiantive over the past few months I'm tapped until January.

Offline soilheart

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 03:49:25 »

Thanks!

Show Image

In favor of? But... but.. there's no new keys in that render, only removed keys... I'm confused.
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline poolside

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 04:17:23 »

Thanks!

Show Image

In favor of? But... but.. there's no new keys in that render, only removed keys... I'm confused.

1u Alt, Ctrl and <>| have been added.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 06:24:25 »
so this set with both scooped and nubbed F/J keycaps??   I like the scoops, but my gamer son hates them lol.   

Offline soilheart

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 06:47:16 »

Thanks!

Show Image

1u Alt, Ctrl and <>| have been added.
Ah, the picture in the op contains the 1xU alt and ctrl (and the UK iso keys). I guess it's 3x1xU keys for 3x1xU keys then. (Still annoyed at ISO always being shafted, but then again that almost standard by now so...)
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios

Offline sherryton

• Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 14:00:12 »
so this set with both scooped and nubbed F/J keycaps??   I like the scoops, but my gamer son hates them lol.   

We are going full scoops. We will also change the Windows to 'CODE' for 1u.

The color will also be changed to a custom color to match the original SA Honeywell. I have talked to Andy, and I am using the same tone for another set.

This may mean the MOQ will go up to 250, but I will talk to GMK on Monday.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 14:32:34 »
Pricing for this was very important, and covering the majority of keyboards that people have for as little as possible is what I was aiming for with this buy. Obviously there will non-standard boards that just don't get covered. I'm not even making a penny from this buy because we both REALLY want to get an affordable set out there for people. And frankly, I think we did a pretty decent job. 60%/HHKB/Winkeylesss/TKL/TK, 980 style 1800, 65%, 75%, 96 key. We managed to cover a good number of boards that cover a vast majority of buyers I think.

Look, I'm sorry some of you guys don't like the ISO kit. I am. But like I've explained before its NOT a personal attack against ISO users or you personally, as people often make it seem.This is simply a numbers game. Going by past numbers of my buys I just know ISO hardly gets any sales. Original Jukebox run sold 8 kits I believe. Round 2 with over 2000k units sold had 30ish sold total. Other very popular sets right now, like 1965, have 8 ISO sets sold currently.

So when trying to keep the cost to what it is, all while covering as much as possible the decision making gets hard. Sure this ISO kit may not cover everything perfectly, but I had a very good long discussion with both Zambu and Tombrey (ISO users and designers) about the kit and both liked this current kit best. Hell, this IS the Carbon kit basically, and it concentrates on coverage and at least providing a key rather than providing all of the "correct" legends. With the numbers of ISO sales that would just be extremely expensive.

And I'm sorry half of you want a Grey enter. I thought I was doing you guys a favor by including the "cool" color enter key instead of the plain one. I know if i did it the other way around though I'd get the same number of people asking to get a red enter, or complaining that they have to buy the Cressaria kit (different color red, btw) to get a red enter. I had the same problem with doing the Hyperfuse set thinking about adding more enters and even Bunny told me it was going to end up not being worth adding extra ISO enter colors.

If you don't like the set, I am sorry. I'm not here to convince you to buy it by any means. I just wanted to make a set in a colorway that I always very much enjoyed and hope some people here can also get some enjoyment from this set as well. It has been a labor of love as usual with set designs, but we are pleased with where it is and think itll look great when it is produced! Sherry and I are both very excited about this and think it will come out looking great, especially now with the possibility of the custom color grey!
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 15:12:06 »
Pricing for this was very important, and covering the majority of keyboards that people have for as little as possible is what I was aiming for with this buy. Obviously there will non-standard boards that just don't get covered. I'm not even making a penny from this buy because we both REALLY want to get an affordable set out there for people. And frankly, I think we did a pretty decent job. 60%/HHKB/Winkeylesss/TKL/TK, 980 style 1800, 65%, 75%, 96 key. We managed to cover a good number of boards that cover a vast majority of buyers I think.

Look, I'm sorry some of you guys don't like the ISO kit. I am. But like I've explained before its NOT a personal attack against ISO users or you personally, as people often make it seem.This is simply a numbers game. Going by past numbers of my buys I just know ISO hardly gets any sales. Original Jukebox run sold 8 kits I believe. Round 2 with over 2000k units sold had 30ish sold total. Other very popular sets right now, like 1965, have 8 ISO sets sold currently.

So when trying to keep the cost to what it is, all while covering as much as possible the decision making gets hard. Sure this ISO kit may not cover everything perfectly, but I had a very good long discussion with both Zambu and Tombrey (ISO users and designers) about the kit and both liked this current kit best. Hell, this IS the Carbon kit basically, and it concentrates on coverage and at least providing a key rather than providing all of the "correct" legends. With the numbers of ISO sales that would just be extremely expensive.

And I'm sorry half of you want a Grey enter. I thought I was doing you guys a favor by including the "cool" color enter key instead of the plain one. I know if i did it the other way around though I'd get the same number of people asking to get a red enter, or complaining that they have to buy the Cressaria kit (different color red, btw) to get a red enter. I had the same problem with doing the Hyperfuse set thinking about adding more enters and even Bunny told me it was going to end up not being worth adding extra ISO enter colors.

If you don't like the set, I am sorry. I'm not here to convince you to buy it by any means. I just wanted to make a set in a colorway that I always very much enjoyed and hope some people here can also get some enjoyment from this set as well. It has been a labor of love as usual with set designs, but we are pleased with where it is and think itll look great when it is produced! Sherry and I are both very excited about this and think it will come out looking great, especially now with the possibility of the custom color grey!

No one is doubting your hard work, please don't take this as a personal attack. I am just completely miffed that the original render had the UK keys and then they were taken out again, it's like getting your hopes up and all excited and then being let down :(

Offline soilheart

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 15:26:57 »
Just to clarify (again? it feels familiar anyway). I'm not taking anything personal when it comes to keycap set designs.

Personally, I would always choose adding better compatibility over price, but that's probably because I don't have any issues paying a little extra myself.

I do understand how price is an issue for some users though, but my own opinion still stands, I'd rather pay a little extra than loosing compatibility.

(Hell, I could possibly even pay the total difference for having a few more keys added to a kit sometimes (as long as I would get all the extra keys sent to me of course =P)).

With all that said, if this set is going custom color, i.e. it'll be hard to color match (the red) with other sets, my interest just went down quite a bit...

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 15:28:49 »
Those stats about iso kits sold on massflop are irrelevant. No European buys stuff on massflop. Import taxes are too high.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 15:31:11 »
Those stats about iso kits sold on massflop are irrelevant. No European buys stuff on massflop. Import taxes are too high.

I guess I must be doing it wrong, I buy a lot of stuff from Massdrop  :))

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 00:17:31 »

They have probably the best customer service, but import taxes at 35% kill my interests. Otherwise it's a very beautiful set

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 05:31:26 »

They have probably the best customer service, but import taxes at 35% kill my interests. Otherwise it's a very beautiful set

That is true. I guess Italy has much higher import tax than UK

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 09:46:33 »

Actually, Italian VAT is 22% according to the latest updates far as I'm aware. That's not 35%, of course you have to add customs handling/storage fees so it most likely does end up being quite a far bit more than just the VAT - in my country and with DHL (all that MD use nowadays), given the packages get rebranded in Frankfurt Germany, we don't actually pay anything extra for MD purchases most the time. I guess someone who doesn't buy from MD wouldn't know, plus maybe other country's customs are more competent/inquisitive than mine, but still.

The stats about ISO from Massdrop are far from irrelevant, calling them massflop doesn't further corroborate one's point - same sort of numbers can be observed elsewhere, if a designer doesn't think it is cost efficient to include ISO (which it obviously is not, don't need to be a designer/vendor to see that) then of course they will drop some (or all) of its keys in favour of other more relevant (read: profitable) ones. It'd be nice if we could all have NORDE ISO in every single set for $0 additional dollars but that's nothing but Utopia. I'm all for inclusion but there are things you cannot argue.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:11:43 by Vigrith »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 09:58:50 »

Actually, Italian VAT is 22% according to the latest updates far as I'm aware. That's not 35%, of course you have to add customs handling/storage fees so it most likely does end up being quite a far bit more than just the VAT - in my country and with DHL (all that MD use nowadays), given the packages get rebranded in Frankfurt Germany, we don't actually pay anything extra for MD purchases most the time. I guess someone who doesn't buy from MD wouldn't know, plus maybe other country's customs are more competent/inquisitive than mine, but still.

The stats about ISO from Massdrop are far from irrelevant, calling them massflop doesn't further corroborate one's point - same sort of numbers can be observed elsewhere, if a designer doesn't think it is cost efficient to include ISO (which is obviously is not, don't need to be a designer/vendor to see that) then of course they will drop some (or all) of its keys in favour of other more relevant (read: profitable) ones. It'd be nice if we could all have NORDE ISO in every single set for $0 additional dollars but that's nothing but Utopia. I'm all for inclusion but there are things you cannot argue.

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:15:59 »

The stats about ISO from Massdrop are far from irrelevant, calling them massflop doesn't further corroborate one's point - same sort of numbers can be observed elsewhere, if a designer doesn't think it is cost efficient to include ISO (which it obviously is not, don't need to be a designer/vendor to see that) then of course they will drop some (or all) of its keys in favour of other more relevant (read: profitable) ones. It'd be nice if we could all have NORDE ISO in every single set for $0 additional dollars but that's nothing but Utopia. I'm all for inclusion but there are things you cannot argue.

The last $55 massdrop packet required a payment of about $20.
The massdrop stats are irrelevant because most europeans know about import taxes, so they often delay or avoid buying from them; plus delivery costs are too high.
And please don't tell me if I can or if I can't make some wordplays.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/4cen58/this_is_why_nobody_uses_massdrop_outside_the_us/
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:21:54 by Giorgio »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:31:20 »
The massdrop stats are irrelevant because most europeans know about import taxes, so they often delay or avoid buying from them.

If you read what I wrote I stated making wordplays doesn't prove your point, which is true, not that you can or cannot make them. Unsure where or how you managed to understand it that way.

Livingspeedbump lives in the US. He is dealing with Originative which is a US based company. How many orders do you think they get from Europeans? Furthermore, how many Europeans do you think use ISO rather than just regular ANSI? Only EU (rather, UK) based company I know of that hosts MK related GBs is mechsupply, are there more? Probably, I've never bought from one and I've never seen any others referenced here on GH however so I'm not in the know.

If someone avoids buying from MD won't they avoid buying from anywhere else where taxes may incur? Of course smaller websites/businesses may be able to help you declare lower values in order to have you dodge taxing but firstly it's not granted they will be willing to, second it is not granted your country's customs will accept it without proof of purchase (which you then have to "stage" because your original receipt will be for $100+) and lastly this may not even occur to most people.

If a buy is mostly going to be held within the US then obviously they will prioritize layouts popular over there rather than cater to potential buyers who reside elsewhere. Logistically and economically speaking advocating something as you are trying to is moot point, even for $2 it's about appeasing the vast majority for the sake of the 1%. As said, I'm all for inclusion, I understand your frustration but you have to understand why it is not reasonable in the grand scheme of things.

PS: laying the subject to rest, further arguing will not be beneficial for anyone, numbers cannot be argued and anything past this will all be semantics.

« Last Edit: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:33:16 by Vigrith »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:43:16 »
The massdrop stats are irrelevant because most europeans know about import taxes, so they often delay or avoid buying from them.

If you read what I wrote I stated making wordplays doesn't prove your point, which is true, not that you can or cannot make them. Unsure where or how you managed to understand it that way.

Livingspeedbump lives in the US. He is dealing with Originative which is a US based company. How many orders do you think they get from Europeans? Furthermore, how many Europeans do you think use ISO rather than just regular ANSI? Only EU (rather, UK) based company I know of that hosts MK related GBs is mechsupply, are there more? Probably, I've never bought from one and I've never seen any others referenced here on GH however so I'm not in the know.

If someone avoids buying from MD won't they avoid buying from anywhere else where taxes may incur? Of course smaller websites/businesses may be able to help you declare lower values in order to have you dodge taxing but firstly it's not granted they will be willing to, second it is not granted your country's customs will accept it without proof of purchase (which you then have to "stage" because your original receipt will be for $100+) and lastly this may not even occur to most people.

If a buy is mostly going to be held within the US then obviously they will prioritize layouts popular over there rather than cater to potential buyers who reside elsewhere. Logistically and economically speaking advocating something as you are trying to is moot point, even for $2 it's about appeasing the vast majority for the sake of the 1%. As said, I'm all for inclusion, I understand your frustration but you have to understand why it is not reasonable in the grand scheme of things.

PS: laying the subject to rest, further arguing will not be beneficial for anyone, numbers cannot be argued and anything past this will all be semantics.

Show Image

woot

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:44:43 »

Show Image

Thanks. This is pretty much exactly what I would say. I did the best I could and this is what the set is. If you don't like the set I am sorry, but you don't have to buy it either.

And I stated before, if more orders came for ISO, I'd include more. But I'm trying to cover spots on what I can for a decent price. The other alternative is to give the complete ISO kit that some people seem to want, make it a separate child deal that will cost $65+, and when it doesn't tip nobody gets any ISO coverage, because like Vigrith said, numbers can be argued all day but i can 110% guarantee an ISO kit for this won't hit MOQ on its own. I would be surprised if 10 sold.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:45:44 »

We are going full scoops. We will also change the Windows to 'CODE' for 1u.

The color will also be changed to a custom color to match the original SA Honeywell. I have talked to Andy, and I am using the same tone for another set.

This may mean the MOQ will go up to 250, but I will talk to GMK on Monday.

full scoops? wow, sorry for that. It was a nice color anyway... great taste except for the red iso :-)

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:47:02 »

Show Image

Thanks. This is pretty much exactly what I would say. I did the best I could and this is what the set is. If you don't like the set I am sorry, but you don't have to buy it either.

And I stated before, if more orders came for ISO, I'd include more. But I'm trying to cover spots on what I can for a decent price. The other alternative is to give the complete ISO kit that some people seem to want, make it a separate child deal that will cost $65+, and when it doesn't tip nobody gets any ISO coverage, because like Vigrith said, numbers can be argued all day but i can 110% guarantee an ISO kit for this won't hit MOQ on its own. I would be surprised if 10 sold.

thanks anyway for considering ISO :-)

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:54:47 »

Show Image

I've never seen such a long list of banalities.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:55:04 »
Extra 2.25u Shift, 1.25u R4 CapsLock with matching 1.75u R3 Control = first GMK set to achieve nearly full 660-compliance (still need the 1.25 Fn, though) :thumb:

That's an extra thumbs up :thumb:

The WIN logo key has been changed to "Code" so hopefully that works better for you, and everyone on other OS' as well. Fit the theme more I believe too. All in all just a more useful key I think.