Author Topic: Open Source 60% Alps Plates  (Read 94064 times)

Offline Slippery_John

Re: Open Source 60% Alps Plates
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 07:39:15 »
I had the Tai-Hao plate made and found one issue: the stab cutouts on the right shift are just a bit too far apart. I ended up having to cut my own stab wire from a spare space bar wire.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 09:44:49 »
Wow!!! This is so awesome!

A GB can finally be run for any Alps plate layout. Thank you emdude and everyone who contributed.

Question, I see different formatting in the description. I see

1. Alps Style, Costar Style stabilizers (untested)
2. Alps Style (untested)
    Costar Style (untested)

Does the first formatting mean that Alps Style is confirmed and the Costar is untested. Or does it mean both are untested?

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 20:52:25 »
I had the Tai-Hao plate made and found one issue: the stab cutouts on the right shift are just a bit too far apart. I ended up having to cut my own stab wire from a spare space bar wire.

any idea on how the design be corrected? i am currently asking asking to cut this same plate for me and i have no access nor experience with the applications used to make the necessary adjustment.

Offline hasu

• @tmk
    • tmk keyboard firmware project
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 21:02:14 »

any idea on how the design be corrected? i am currently asking asking to cut this same plate for me and i have no access nor experience with the applications used to make the necessary adjustment.

Install QCAD or LibreCAD, they are intuitive and don't require much time to learn.

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 21:07:26 »
Install QCAD or LibreCAD, they are intuitive and don't require much time to learn.

thanks, hasu. i'll download either of the two and advise.

Offline axtran

« Reply #105 on: Sun, 04 December 2016, 09:29:14 »
Love the work in this post! If I'm just looking for a plate for Alpine Winter with native Cherry Stabilizer support though... anyone try just Cherry style plate mount stabilizers with ALPS holes, for hasu's ALPS64 PCB?
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #106 on: Sun, 04 December 2016, 11:26:47 »
Love the work in this post! If I'm just looking for a plate for Alpine Winter with native Cherry Stabilizer support though... anyone try just Cherry style plate mount stabilizers with ALPS holes, for hasu's ALPS64 PCB?

I believe you can generate your own plate using swills tool. Just make sure you select the appropriate stabiliser options
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #107 on: Sun, 04 December 2016, 20:38:51 »

Which layout are you planning to use? I could probably modify one of the dxf files for you, but it won't be tested.
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline axtran

« Reply #108 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 15:08:37 »
I'm hoping the swill builder works for me, but it'll be a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline emdude

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 21:13:53 »
Sorry everyone, I used to regularly be on DT and GH but I've been much busier these past few months and have only had time to be on the former. 

I set e-mail notifications for this topic but clearly that has not worked for at least a month.

Wow!!! This is so awesome!

A GB can finally be run for any Alps plate layout. Thank you emdude and everyone who contributed.

Question, I see different formatting in the description. I see

1. Alps Style, Costar Style stabilizers (untested)
2. Alps Style (untested)
    Costar Style (untested)

Does the first formatting mean that Alps Style is confirmed and the Costar is untested. Or does it mean both are untested?

Each bullet point is its own design, all plates use Alps-style stabilizers for the wide keys, except in the case of plates like item 1, which specify whether the space bar uses Costar stabilizer cutouts instead.

Sorry to hear you had issues.  Where did you source your stabilizer wires?  The measurements for the right shift stab cutouts should be the same across all plate files and I had no issues when I used my own Alps stabs (from vintage boards).

If you are using Matias stabs or something, please let me know what the dimensions are so I can update the files..

As duynguyenle mentioned, Swill's plate builder should already have full Cherry stab support.  This thread is here mainly to offer support for those who want to use Alps stabilizers.

Current drivers: IBM Model M SSK

Offline need

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 03:54:30 »
For the AT101 plate, the lower area for stabilizers are 0.1mm thin. Are you guys sure this is right? Because my local laser cutting shop says it will be broken.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 04:09:57 »
For the AT101 plate, the lower area for stabilizers are 0.1mm thin. Are you guys sure this is right? Because my local laser cutting shop says it will be broken.

That is indeed very thin. I modified the file to move the stab hole upwards by about 0.5mm, which came out OK when laser cut by my local sheet metal fab

Offline need

« Reply #112 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 06:16:30 »

That is indeed very thin. I modified the file to move the stab hole upwards by about 0.5mm, which came out OK when laser cut by my local sheet metal fab
Thanks man, does the stabiliser works perfectly?

Offline emdude

« Reply #113 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 11:26:36 »

It is correct.  I guess it depends on the tolerance of the laser cutter used.  Lasergist's laser cutter tolerance is 0.01mm; the plates I got from them worked without issue.

EDIT: Just to be clear though, the stab positions are based on those on the original plates.  You can move them as duynguyenle has, but at least for other plates I won't be able to say for certain that they will work.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 December 2016, 11:45:34 by emdude »

Offline gogusrl

« Reply #114 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 06:43:14 »
Anyone has a plate layout for WANG 725-3370 ISO or ANSI ?

https://deskthority.net/wiki/Wang_725-3770

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #115 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 07:11:44 »
Anyone has a plate layout for WANG 725-3370 ISO or ANSI ?

https://deskthority.net/wiki/Wang_725-3770

not sure with wang's spacebar size but why not go for the aek layout and block the win keys?

Offline gogusrl

« Reply #116 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 07:15:06 »
It's not about blocking, it's about stab position and size.

Also the ISO Wang has a bigger than usual ISO enter.

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #117 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 07:27:16 »
It's not about blocking, it's about stab position and size.

Also the ISO Wang has a bigger than usual ISO enter.

Show Image

i was thinking ANSI wang when i first read your post. anyways, aside from wang's ISO enter, i dont think there'll be a problem with stab position of modifiers if you choose any of those in OP.

are you planing to make your wang a donor? please dont....  :'(

Offline gogusrl

« Reply #118 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 07:41:31 »
I know, I know. I can't decide what to do.

I got 2 alps64 pcbs and ISO / ANSI variants of AEK / SGI and WANGs.

I have a NIB AZERTY AEK2 that I kinda wanna use for switches and a NIB WANG ANSI that I'm thinking of using for caps. The others are in various states.

Really can't decide what to do.

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #119 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 08:22:20 »
I know, I know. I can't decide what to do.

I got 2 alps64 pcbs and ISO / ANSI variants of AEK / SGI and WANGs.

I have a NIB AZERTY AEK2 that I kinda wanna use for switches and a NIB WANG ANSI that I'm thinking of using for caps. The others are in various states.

Really can't decide what to do.
i would make the aek as donor if i where you. it's more comon compared to wangs... we dont have them here. aek will give you caps and switches

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #120 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 18:21:02 »
 JDcarpe drew this up for me after I talked to him about starting the project. Its one of the GH60 layouts (the one I wanted) and still has the cherry-style stabholes. If you buy those particular keys (or all of them, whatever) from Signature Plastics, you're good; They have both alps & cherry stab-grabbers.

When I was doing GBs for ss-ergodox cases, I had this cut in '6061' (I think he used 5052 but  :rolleyes: whatever.) and have partially assembled it (enabler-PCBs). To wit, it's populated with switches, and has been tested with keycaps to make sure it works out okay but I've never finished wiring it  :eek:  :-X

It might not be what anyone here is looking for, but I was appreciative, and I think it's slightly different than other plates already in this thread.

* AKM.dxf (209.17 kB - downloaded 232 times.)

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline emdude

« Reply #121 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 18:57:49 »
JDcarpe drew this up for me after I talked to him about starting the project. Its one of the GH60 layouts (the one I wanted) and still has the cherry-style stabholes. If you buy those particular keys (or all of them, whatever) from Signature Plastics, you're good; They have both alps & cherry stab-grabbers.

When I was doing GBs for ss-ergodox cases, I had this cut in '6061' (I think he used 5052 but  :rolleyes: whatever.) and have partially assembled it (enabler-PCBs). To wit, it's populated with switches, and has been tested with keycaps to make sure it works out okay but I've never finished wiring it  :eek:  :-X

It might not be what anyone here is looking for, but I was appreciative, and I think it's slightly different than other plates already in this thread.

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for posting this, I've included an image of the plate so people can see what it looks like:

I believe Swill's plate builder can handle Alps plates with Cherry stabilizers as well.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 17:56:36 »
@emdude: (or anyone who would like to respond!) I like the HHKB layout, but I am concerned about finding some of the keycaps, such as the 6.0u Spacebar and short Right Shift. For most of my Alps-switch keyboards, I use blank black modifiers and spacebars from Matias and vintage doubleshot or dye-sub PBT caps for the alphanumeric keys. AFAIK, Matias does not make short Right Shift caps or 6.0u Spacebars (they have 6.25u and 7.00u Spacebars).

Considering the Hasu Alps64 PCB and the various plates that can be made, I suppose one could make a hybrid layout, such as a split Backspace with everything else "standard". I've found that HHKB mapping works almost as well with a standard layout, using RCtrl as Fn. At least this way, I would have no problem finding keycaps.

Other ideas welcome!

Offline emdude

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 18:36:09 »
@emdude: (or anyone who would like to respond!) I like the HHKB layout, but I am concerned about finding some of the keycaps, such as the 6.0u Spacebar and short Right Shift. For most of my Alps-switch keyboards, I use blank black modifiers and spacebars from Matias and vintage doubleshot or dye-sub PBT caps for the alphanumeric keys. AFAIK, Matias does not make short Right Shift caps or 6.0u Spacebars (they have 6.25u and 7.00u Spacebars).

Considering the Hasu Alps64 PCB and the various plates that can be made, I suppose one could make a hybrid layout, such as a split Backspace with everything else "standard". I've found that HHKB mapping works almost as well with a standard layout, using RCtrl as Fn. At least this way, I would have no problem finding keycaps.

Other ideas welcome!

I am unaware of anyone who produces the keycaps you are looking for, besides SP; they offer a limited selection of Alps-mount caps in DSA and DCS profiles.  They do have a 6u space bar in DCS profile: http://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-alps-mount-space-bar-pack-of-1/

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 19:53:13 »

Other ideas welcome!

I have a Chicony 5981 I am trying to sell and today someone offered to buy the switches only. It has a 6.0u spacebar and uses MX stabilizer inserts. 

My Classifieds Thread

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #125 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 11:05:41 »

Other ideas welcome!

I am unaware of anyone who produces the keycaps you are looking for, besides SP; they offer a limited selection of Alps-mount caps in DSA and DCS profiles.  They do have a 6u space bar in DCS profile: http://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-alps-mount-space-bar-pack-of-1/

<snip> ....
Other ideas welcome!

I have a Chicony 5981 I am trying to sell and today someone offered to buy the switches only. It has a 6.0u spacebar and uses MX stabilizer inserts.
Thanks for the link to the SP caps and thanks for the offer to buy the Chicony spacebar. I appreciate this, but I think I will go with as many standard and readily available keycaps as possible. With this in mind, which plate would enable having a split Backspace and split Right Shift with everything else standard (bottom row with either a 6.25u or 7.00u Spacebar and the other mods chosen the fill the row)? As long as the plate and PCB would accommodate this plan, the only challenge would be getting the short Right Shift -- I have some of these from vintage boards, and although the profile would not match, it would be possible to use a blank CapsLock from Matias.

Offline emdude

« Reply #126 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 23:39:29 »
Thanks for the link to the SP caps and thanks for the offer to buy the Chicony spacebar. I appreciate this, but I think I will go with as many standard and readily available keycaps as possible. With this in mind, which plate would enable having a split Backspace and split Right Shift with everything else standard (bottom row with either a 6.25u or 7.00u Spacebar and the other mods chosen the fill the row)? As long as the plate and PCB would accommodate this plan, the only challenge would be getting the short Right Shift -- I have some of these from vintage boards, and although the profile would not match, it would be possible to use a blank CapsLock from Matias.

I don't believe there are any plates in the OP that fulfill your requirements.  I can make one though, please let me know whether you want one with a 7u or 6.25u spacebar.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 09:25:22 »

I don't believe there are any plates in the OP that fulfill your requirements.  I can make one though, please let me know whether you want one with a 7u or 6.25u spacebar.
Thanks for the offer! I might take you up on this. I will think about it and send you a PM.

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #128 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:07:46 »
Hey does anybody know the measurements for this way of supporting both Alps and MX stabs on the same plate:
http://matias.ca/60/pc/viewer/?p=5

?

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #129 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 21:56:49 »
Hey does anybody know the measurements for this way of supporting both Alps and MX stabs on the same plate:

?

Here is what I got from Swill's case building tool. Just round to the nearest tenth of a millimeter.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #130 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 01:20:48 »
Thanks Mandrew, but I actually meant the stab mount holes. I'm guessing the guesstimate provided by Swill in his thread would be close enough, since there's a bit of slop in the keycap-mount connection to the stab wires. But it'd be good to know the exact measurements to use just for the sake of being more confident about it.

Offline jermyg

« Reply #131 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 23:44:49 »
Hey guys,
I am having trouble trying to create a plate with swill's program. My criteria for the plate is split backspace, split shift, and a bottom row of 1.5, 1.25, 6.5, 1.5, 1.25, 1.5, or the aek bottom row. Alps stabilzers because I am using the aek keycaps. I also don't need stabs on the caps lock. So if anyone is willing to help me make this plate I will be very grateful.

Here is the Raw data of the layout:
["Esc","!\n1","@\n2","#\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=","|\n\\","~\n`"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{w:1.5},"Backspace"],
[{w:1.75},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","\"\n'",{w:2.25},"Enter"],
[{w:2.25},"Shift","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:1.75},"Shift","Fn"],
[{w:1.5},"Ctrl",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.5},"Alt",{a:7,w:6.5},"",{a:4,w:1.5},"Alt",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.5},"Ctrl"]

Offline emdude

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 00:04:19 »
Hey guys,
I am having trouble trying to create a plate with swill's program. My criteria for the plate is split backspace, split shift, and a bottom row of 1.5, 1.25, 6.5, 1.5, 1.25, 1.5, or the aek bottom row. Alps stabilzers because I am using the aek keycaps. I also don't need stabs on the caps lock. So if anyone is willing to help me make this plate I will be very grateful.

Here is the Raw data of the layout:
["Esc","!\n1","@\n2","#\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=","|\n\\","~\n`"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{w:1.5},"Backspace"],
[{w:1.75},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","\"\n'",{w:2.25},"Enter"],
[{w:2.25},"Shift","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:1.75},"Shift","Fn"],
[{w:1.5},"Ctrl",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.5},"Alt",{a:7,w:6.5},"",{a:4,w:1.5},"Alt",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.5},"Ctrl"]

I recently completed a plate for another member that should meet your criteria.  Will send a PM your way.

EDIT: Just realized you cannot attach files to PMs, almost as bad as DT's PM system!  I should add it to the Github repo anyway so I shall do that shortly.

EDIT 2: And done!  The link is here.  It's a direct link, so just save as a .dxf like the other files!  Let me know if there's anything else you need.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 March 2017, 01:19:26 by emdude »

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 23 May 2017, 00:31:28 »

?

Hey, just stumbled upon this from a while back!

My Classifieds Thread

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #134 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 15:39:55 »

?

Hey, just stumbled upon this from a while back!

Thanks for this MandrewDavis, you're a life saver! Sorry for not thanking you earlier.
Please see my plate design based on this over at DT
https://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/help-me-design-my-first-ever-custom-keyboard-t16535.html#p377218

It's not exactly 60% but I'm happy to have it included in this resource if people like it (and assuming it actually works!)

Offline mwhy

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 12:19:45 »
Hey guys, I have a little problem and it would be grat if you could help me out with it. So I kind of impulsively bought a set of dcs alpine winter and matias switches before putting my research in a plate and stabilizers. My question would now be if somebody knows how to make a ISO plate, that also has a HHKB layout and if there is such a thing(because I didn't find it anywhere) which stabilzers do I have to use with it? The alpine winter set is kind of strange because it has mx mounts for the stabilizers, could I just use Matias stabilizers and put mx inserts in it?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 13:41:14 »
Hey guys, I have a little problem and it would be grat if you could help me out with it. So I kind of impulsively bought a set of dcs alpine winter and matias switches before putting my research in a plate and stabilizers. My question would now be if somebody knows how to make a ISO plate, that also has a HHKB layout and if there is such a thing(because I didn't find it anywhere) which stabilzers do I have to use with it? The alpine winter set is kind of strange because it has mx mounts for the stabilizers, could I just use Matias stabilizers and put mx inserts in it?

I don't think anyone has made an ISO plate for the Alps64 yet, so I don't know which stabilizers you would use. I guess we just need an ISO AEKII or AT102 plate to look at.

And yes, you can use Matias stabilizers with the MX inserts for Alpine Winter.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline mwhy

« Reply #137 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 14:18:56 »
Hi, I found this( https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7udfl1/its_wednesday_my_dudes/ ) some days ago when it was posted and thought it has to be possible then. Sadly the poster did not respond to my message about the plate, maybe I'll have to pm him.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #138 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 14:42:06 »
Hi, I found this( https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7udfl1/its_wednesday_my_dudes/ ) some days ago when it was posted and thought it has to be possible then. Sadly the poster did not respond to my message about the plate, maybe I'll have to pm him.

Did you want the ISO left shift also?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 16:54:47 »

I don't think anyone has made an ISO plate for the Alps64 yet, so I don't know which stabilizers you would use. I guess we just need an ISO AEKII or AT102 plate to look at.

I did. For use with AT102W caps. Due to a variety of reasons I have not managed to complete the build, but tested the plate with switches and caps and they work fine. Swills tool will not generate correctly spaced holes for the ISO enter switch position, possibly due to non-standard stem spacing on the cap itself, so I modified the plate manually with the help of some calipers and access to the original AT102W plate for measurement.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 17:52:41 »

I did. For use with AT102W caps. Due to a variety of reasons I have not managed to complete the build, but tested the plate with switches and caps and they work fine. Swills tool will not generate correctly spaced holes for the ISO enter switch position, possibly due to non-standard stem spacing on the cap itself, so I modified the plate manually with the help of some calipers and access to the original AT102W plate for measurement.

Show Image

If you don’t mind sharing those measurements, I can modify the AT101W plate and make a pull request to emdude’s Github to add it to the collection.

in memoriam

Offline mwhy

« Reply #141 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 00:39:27 »

Show Image

Yes that would be great, because I would like to use the neo layout which uses the key next to left shift as a modifier

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #142 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 22:05:44 »

Show Image

If you don’t mind sharing those measurements, I can modify the AT101W plate and make a pull request to emdude’s Github to add it to the collection.

Sorry I'm away on vacation until after CNY holidays, will put a reminder in for when I come back

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 22:13:53 »

Show Image

Sorry I'm away on vacation until after CNY holidays, will put a reminder in for when I come back

That would be great, thank you.

in memoriam

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #144 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 18:25:47 »

Show Image

That would be great, thank you.

I think this is the one

Offline gbchk

« Reply #145 on: Sun, 24 June 2018, 14:09:27 »
I'm going to be making a custom plate soon and am wondering if it's possible to create compatibility for both the AEK keycaps as well as DSA Granite from PMK (assuming switch cutouts on the bottom row can support both). The former would obviously need Alps stabs and the latter can use costar. Has anyone done it?

Offline droideggs

« Reply #146 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:25:50 »
possible to get a plate for alps TKL ? (with alps stabs support)

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 09:18:11 »
[Update]AEK layout plate

New AEK(Apple Extended Keyboard) layout plate desgin files are available, which supports "flipped space bar" and Dutch AEK space bar, see this post for detail. The new plate is identical to old one except for those spacebar supports.

https://github.com/tmk/alps64_plate/tree/plate_aek_flip_spacebar

You can use 'alps64_plate_aek_flip_spacebar.dxf' file here to order a plate from laser cut service shop.

emdude,
Could you add this design in the first post if you have time?

Thanks

Offline droideggs

« Reply #148 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 17:27:37 »

can confirm that the right shift left stab insert is too far away. wasted $40+ on the plate due to this. can someone fix this? unfortunately i currently do not know how to fix the layout.

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 17:52:06 »

can confirm that the right shift left stab insert is too far away. wasted $40+ on the plate due to this. can someone fix this? unfortunately i currently do not know how to fix the layout.
Where did you source the stabs from?
If you can post pics and dimensions it would be helpful for future users or desingners.

Sent from my WAS-LX2J using Tapatalk