Author Topic: U|<ra1ne 2o22  (Read 75190 times)

Offline Findecanor

Re: U|<ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 02:19:35 »
Sometimes I think it'd be great not to allow children access to the Internet.
I was half serious. This is a guy who has been obsessed with showing a public image of virility and violence: of being strong and a man's man.
He is acting as if he's seeing the Ukraine's resistance as a slight against himself. He has been the top dog for far too long, and probably away from others these past years, seemingly with nobody to curb this behaviour.

That's the only way I can make sense of this. The invasion is not rational. This is not about Russia or the Ukraine. The invasion is about Putin. The threats after international reactions to the invasion only enforce the image of Putin being someone ruled by his emotions.

Offline andreiborisov

U|<ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 03:17:18 »
R| can't win this without ignoring collateral damage.

It'd be kinda hard to sell it if they do... soooo...  hrrrmmm.....   Big misstep.   If he committed more right away, this would've wrapped up and it'd be done.

Now it's too late...  and he looks foolish....

Asssssuming his secret police is intact, he can stab his way out of some of it.... buhhhh, may only be a matter of time.

He could pull a Houdini, retire somewhere, and puppet R| from behind the scenes.

The problem is, most Russian people don’t even know the war is happening.

Propaganda sells it like it’s a quiet operation against fascists groups without any resistance or casualties. I kid you not, our military says zero Russian has died or captured yet.
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 March 2022, 04:29:35 by andreiborisov »

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 04:12:41 »
Thing is NATO countries won't do anything till Russia attacks actual one of those countries.They only send weapons/ammo. If it happens, it will start proper WW3.
Look at those Russian soldiers, they are young guys pulled out from everywhere in Russia to put on the uniforms and fight for something they do not understand or want.
Wars were always like that, young people dying for nothing, only cause some *******s on top wants something.
Czarnobyl dust is already going up, nice :(
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline iri

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 07:52:11 »
I think one could make the case that Poroshenko's pro-Russianism was ultimately just as dangerous to Ukraine's survival as them trying to join NATO would have been.
Poroshenko was the opposite of pro-Russian. His unabashed nationalism and failure to address the demands of breakaway regions in the East might have been the reason why he lost the presidential election to Zelenskiy in 2019.

Is there a reason for him NOT to, though?
Yes? Like, avoiding all the crap that is happening with Russia right now?

Are there material benefits, strategic ones (they already had a black sea base in the region), political ones
There is one material benefit. After Crimea was annexed in 2014, Ukraine built a dam on the North Crimean Canal to block fresh water for the republic. However, on 27/02, Russian military destroyed the dam and it's estimated that by 10/03 the supply of fresh water to Crimea will fully resume.

The expected political benefit of the puppet government is not to let Ukraine into NATO.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #104 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 07:59:55 »
But he consistently used NATO as his boogeyman until it became "Ukraine was actually always a part of Russia."
Sure. For him in 2000, the Cold War was over. The purpose of NATO shifted from countering the USSR to maintaining peace in the world. So it made perfect sense for Russia to join NATO.

Whereas Albright made it clear for him that the Cold War is not over for the USA.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 March 2022, 14:06:35 by iri »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 09:32:22 »
I think one could make the case that Poroshenko's pro-Russianism was ultimately just as dangerous to Ukraine's survival as them trying to join NATO would have been.
Poroshenko was the opposite of pro-Russian. His unabashed nationalism and failure to address the demands of breakaway regions in the East might have been the reason why he lost the presidential election to Zelenskiy in 2019.
Hmm, perhaps I misunderstood then, but it was my understanding that it was during his term that the pro-Russian groups in Ukraine started to proliferate so much and that he either didn't do anything about it or even backed it to the point where he's now facing charges of treason.

Is there a reason for him NOT to, though?
Yes? Like, avoiding all the crap that is happening with Russia right now?
Is this really impacting Putin himself though?  This is also not clear to me at the moment.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 09:57:55 »

Is this really impacting Putin himself though?  This is also not clear to me at the moment.

The same here.

The pieces don't add up, they say that Putin himself is very popular (why?) and that the war is very unpopular (and as the sanctions continue to kick in that can only get worse).

Where is the disconnect between the person and his actions?

In the US ignorant people enjoy blaming "da gub'ment" as if there were a monolithic structure comprising local, state, and federal governmental entities acting in concert - which is not at all how our society actually functions (or, more accurately, fails to function).

In Russia, it seems that Putin IS "the government" ....
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 11:09:33 »
What they can do,  is kill a body double.  or use deep fake.

Then say, oh sorry, he's gone..   Then puddles gets cosmetic surgery, blends into the background, but remains supreme commander ?

Impractical ?  But doable ASSSUMING the secret police has enough clot.

Offline iri

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 11:13:39 »
Hmm, perhaps I misunderstood then, but it was my understanding that it was during his term that the pro-Russian groups in Ukraine started to proliferate so much and that he either didn't do anything about it or even backed it to the point where he's now facing charges of treason.
Ah. Poroshenko allegedly ordered a shipment of coal from the separatist regions, for quite a chunky sum of money. That's what he's facing the treason charges for.

Is this really impacting Putin himself though?
Not at the moment, no.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 17:34:46 »
What is the probability that they'll poke Puddles in teh butt like Qadd4fi  if the c00p succeeds ?

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 03:22:13 »
What is the probability that they'll poke Puddles in teh butt like Qadd4fi  if the c00p succeeds ?
wat
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 04:06:08 »
wat

He says what is the probability that they anal rape Putin like Gaddafi if the coup succeeds?

(I'm official tp's translator :D )
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 07:10:38 »
(I'm official tp's translator :D )

/gasp.... Language finix,       bayonets and teh_butt

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 07:59:13 »

I'm official tp's translator

Thank you. Ergodox spews out incoherent gibberish.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 10:18:02 »
But here is a long article by a true expert that lays it all out:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/28/world-war-iii-already-there-00012340

Worth taking 15 minutes to read.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 17:41:12 »
that mushr00m cloud video.. (non-n00k)

/pretty intense.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 22:02:20 »
.suspicious netwurk activity detected...   could be R| hax ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 10:09:14 »
Always hurd it on tv as Kee- ehhh-  vv.    But it's actually  just Keev.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 10:21:43 »

But it's actually  just Keev.

I think that it's more like KEE-yiv.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 10:36:25 »
Key,  Eave ?  (roof edge hang tiles)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 10:51:08 »
If Pudz win,  B1den will lose 2024. Drumph will come back.

That's the danger relative to "muricans".

There's an uncomfortably high probability this may happen.    The harder the community presses the more compressed the time_frame.

N4to has Expanded several times, which is "technically" a departure from the general agreement at the time of the sov1et collapse.

They've also setup missile systems at R|'s door steps.    <Grand scheme> it makes little difference where these are setup, but  I suppose they took it a bit more personally.     For example if R| went and setup missiles in Cuba / Brazil.   

So....... From their perspective, this is justifiable.

TBH,   there's no such thing as absolute justice in this world.  It's game of thrones. Means to an end sort of gig.

The discussion with respect to "The PEOPLE"  as subjects to their "Rulers"  ,  OUR gambit as citizens is who runs the most efficient Boat,   <Despite, both sides being roughly equivalent oppressors>

It's generally agreed that _ The West _ ,   runs a better show, with more dispersed/ efficient representation.

This fact is not static however,  Different circumstances/ Challenges facing humanity are Not necessarily bettered served by Western Leadership Style.

Fighting is the proving ground, where Death is the currency.    Buckle up,  Enjoy electricity and veggie burgers while you can. 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 11:06:52 »

Key,  Eave ?

No
Key, iv - long E, short i

« Last Edit: Fri, 04 March 2022, 15:12:40 by fohat.digs »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 15:15:05 »
Is this sanction working ?  the world is still buying R|  Oil,

So it's like, sure, support U| on the surface,  keep buyn' the stuff that keps the R| machines running ?

Somewhat disingenuous

The sanctions problem is another fold due to massive Covid money printing --> inflation.   

If we DID manage to get everyone together to stop buying R| Croods,   Guess what happens to 3080 Prices,   Are we prepared for $3000-4000   3080s ?

Saud1 Arab1 can not just pick up 5 - 8 million barrels.   Even if we tried, it'd take months or years for a ramp up.

How long can U| hold...   and SHOULD they ?   It's only been a week, and they've got kiddos making molotovs,   that makes for good videos on social media, but it's not a sustainable combat strategy.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #123 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 15:26:39 »
It has worked in the way that some Russian oligarchs are not very happy with Putin. Too early to say how unhappy.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 15:33:17 »
It has worked in the way that some Russian oligarchs are not very happy with Putin. Too early to say how unhappy.

R| is a petro-state.  which means in totality they have far fewer Ol1gar(hs than say "the United States".

The trouble here is,  it means the |<GB has a significantly easier job with less opposition, and/or their power is truly absolute in that locale.

Ol1gar(hs are reliably greedy, but they're not reliably brave.  They also understand that Money isn't real.

Oil is real, Blood is real.

This is why Pudz| is so tight with the repooplican't party funded mainly by oil-interests.  They're the same gang.  They both have the same to lose with _Alternative_ energy, progressive gov... 

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 16:24:46 »
Always hurd it on tv as Kee- ehhh-  vv.    But it's actually  just Keev.
My understanding is:
Key ehv is the Russian pronunciation
Keev is the Ukrainian pronunciation.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 18:39:49 »
But here is a long article by a true expert that lays it all out:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/28/world-war-iii-already-there-00012340

Worth taking 15 minutes to read.

Thanks for sharing this! was a great read, and a lot of digestible information. Thank goodness for these people. What would we do without liberal arts. Respect for the people devoting their lives to such study
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 19:41:36 »
Sunnuva... Enerhodar nv(lear p0wr plan7 being shelled.

A reactor has caught on fire.  <it was powered down>  but that' doesn't mean it wasn't fueled.

Mother,, fjffffiwehafwehwegiahweghio..    THIS IS insanity...  are you fffiowfjiowefioawefgio;awerg

Order Iodine tablets NOW......    If this place goes Me17down,  the wind and weathering will carry potentially very high rad1a710n across the ENTIRE northern hemisphere for MONTHS, if not YEARS.

This is (hernoby1   x 10..  type of incident.

When Pewp hits the fan,  YOU WILL BE TOLD EVERYTHING IS OK.....  That is the standard public face of the industry.   IT WILL NOT BE OK....

EVERY  n\/k  incident ever,  they've LIED to everyone, including leadership of the highest level.   They lied to G0rbache\/ about (hernoby1 disaster, arguably m0ar powerfu1 than Pu7in is now...

They lied to Na0to Kan, prime minister of Jpn during/about Fuku5h1ma disaster.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #128 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 19:59:40 »
What is critical to understand is that  We do not have the technology to clean up the r4d1a(tivity at this scale.

Just as Neither (hernoby1/ Fuku5h1ma is over,  Jpn has spent anywhere between 200-600 BILLION dollars already dealing with it.  Projected cost is looking to be ~2 $Trillion.

What is the size of the R| economy + U| economy together,  Trust me, it won't cover it.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 20:25:20 »
Fire was at a training facility.  Still not good news that they are bombing anywhere near that place

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 20:36:07 »
Fire was at a training facility.  Still not good news that they are bombing anywhere near that place

WE will be told, all sorts of _It's OK_  propaganda.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 20:38:50 »
True, it will take time for the full story to come out, but you can also see on Twitter that some people believe it was Ukraine forces firing RPGs and Russian troops weren't involved.  All kinds of propaganda for sure.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 20:42:03 »
"The director of the plant said that the nuclear safety is now guaranteed": Oleksandr Starukh

3.6 roentgen - not great, not terrible.  :p

But neither I nor TP can't do anything about it. So just sleep and enjoy your life while you can.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 20:49:17 »
"The director of the plant said that the nuclear safety is now guaranteed": Oleksandr Starukh

3.6 roentgen - not great, not terrible.  :p

But neither I nor TP can't do anything about it. So just sleep and enjoy your life while you can.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 20:59:43 »
True, it will take time for the full story to come out, but you can also see on Twitter that some people believe it was Ukraine forces firing RPGs and Russian troops weren't involved.  All kinds of propaganda for sure.

It doesn't matter who fired it,   This represents an existential threat to all of humanity..

Right now, the weather systems for the next couple of days look like winds are blowing between WNW, NNE.

Potential fall out movement direction.. 
Slovakia, Moldova, Romania, Poland Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia,  <Potentially also Moscow>

Keep in mind, weather systems SWIRL and Swish.  No one can predict exactly where fallout material lands.

After (hernoby1, the Sov1e7 Un, sent planes to CHASE the fallout, and SEED CLOUDS so that it would rain down and NOT reach Mosc0\/\/..   The people suffered, Ukr| suffered.

In the event, that it goes tit5-up....    LEAVE Ukr| Immediately by ANY MEANS.     Forget about the revolu7ion,  it's over, The vast majority of the economy/ population base will essentially become conscripted Liquidators (rad1oactiv1ty cleaners)

You already know what happened in (hernoby1.    They're putting you in this position, AGAIN....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 21:11:14 »
Tp4 is stressed @ maximum.....

Activating Green Tea + Oreos ...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 21:31:00 »
Find a way to the alternative universe where Clinton won in 2016.

Or, even better, the one where Gore won in 2000.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 21:46:23 »
Find a way to the alternative universe where Clinton won in 2016.

Or, even better, the one where Gore won in 2000.

Hahahahahaha... fohat,  gore only became a gud'guy AFTER he lost.

The president makes deals, he has to deal with all the constituents,    All the constituents have something in common,    Screw the normal folk,   me first,   what about MY needs.   They don't care what the plebs want.

The president does not work for the people. the president is head 0ligar(h. 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 07:32:50 »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 March 2022, 10:24:52 by fohat.digs »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 11:12:20 »
So,,,, now we know who taught the K1ms.

But keep in mind, this is standard military procedure, they always change the numbers to favor the home_grown propagandized narrative.

For example, 90% of 'merican drone strike casualties weren't even the target, they were mainly civilians. But we don't hear about that,  we only hear about how amazing the technology is, and we're dealing Justice in the middle east.

The US is no less of a death dealer than R|..   I'm still on Team USA, because I live here, that's enough of a reason for me.    But  GRAND SCOPE,   no one is innocent.  Ol1gar(hs using civilians to kill the civilians of The_Other_ Ol1gar(hs is nothing new.     It's not about freedom/justice,   it's about who Controls and who Profits.

In Iraq, we were just fighting the Saudi's and Israel's war for them,  The  majority of the _enemy_ we killed were innocent civilians,   This is a fact of every war, but we do it anyway because death dealing sets the world order.

With order, we have society.  Price is blood.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 11:30:29 »
WTF ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60600487?fbclid=IwAR31kOIwDfuMnZgMkYuc8qQLRCdcwPQMhgthGMpGXSQEy9y18u-rw8TwWaA

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/03/04/russia-media-ukraine-war-troops-humanitarian-aid-robertson-dnt-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/russia-ukraine-military-conflict/
Between believing your own child and the government it's impressively scary that anyone would chose the professional liars.  Do they have a China-esque great firewall too, or maybe most Russians don't speak a second language?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #142 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 11:34:59 »
Do they have a great firewall too, or maybe most Russians don't speak a second language?

The Iron-Curtain never came down...   

but, More Ru55ians speak english than 'Muricans that can speak ru55ian.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 11:46:11 »

All I know is there are plenty active in the world of open source software so I assumed they had real internet, but maybe they just moved away.

And that's not at all surprising, English speakers are lucky and can be lazy.  I'm one of them :(
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 11:50:29 »

All I know is there are plenty active in the world of open source software so I assumed they had real internet, but maybe they just moved away.

And that's not at all surprising, English speakers are lucky and can be lazy.  I'm one of them :(

This is the Social_Caste system.

Soldiers and Miners don't need to think too hard, in fact, that would make them less effective soldiers and miners.

BUT The ()l1gar(hes and their subsidiary think tanks must be on par with everyone else in the world.  The programmers you've met,  their middle class.

R| is what it is because it's a petro_state  and their social_distribution requires mainly slaves.  That is the bulk of their citizenry. 

It's not a reflection of some fundamental difference in ideology/ humanity,   it's just the result of the RNG of their playtile resources.

Offline iri

« Reply #145 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 11:54:41 »

Moved away to where? Richard Hendricks' New Internet?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #146 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 12:05:10 »

Moved away to where? Richard Hendricks' New Internet?

Why Not David Attenborough's DSL, signup comes with your choice of a free lizard or tortoise.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #147 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 12:12:41 »
Headline_____business insider

Kremlin staff didn't expect Putin to invade Ukraine and were shocked by the severity of Western sanctions, report says

______

We need MORE articles and grassroots work on this trajectory, 

GIVE Pu7in's Constituents an OUT,   they kill Pu7n for us,   everything de-escalates.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 12:26:25 »
To clear up some _Confusion_  around the Nv(clear power p1ant5.

It will Not xplodz with a "mushroom" cloud,   

It can go boom in a big way, with a large detonation or implosion shockwave,  but that's from buildup of heat/ pressure in its containment vessel,  NOT like a warhead.

It's also important to remember, Being hit by A Warhead, is a far BETTER_situation than a blown Nooke Station.

Warheads do not xplodz @ ground lvl, alot of the Radz go up and away.      When a Nvk station goes kablowch, everything is @ ground lvl and the radz are close by and it gets Everywhere.

The NET radioact1vi7y released by b0mbs  are also MUCH LOWER.  There is only ~5-100lbs of material in warh34ds.

Power stations have Thousands/ Hundreds of Thousands of Pounds of material on site.   If a reactor goes b00m,  conservatively,  the event will release 100-1000x more radioa(tivi7y to the surrounding environment vs a Warhe4d.

This is why Fundamentally, EVERY n00k power station represents an Existential threat to the Locale/Country/People that HOST them.

Post chern0by1,  U|<ra1ne had roughly 2000% increase in childhood thyr0id cancer, Belarus, 20,000%.
Post fvkush1ma, Jpn, is now facing ~3000% increase in childhood thyr0id cancer.  Jpn has removed the majority of journalistic freedoms to cover up the effect.  <standard procedure for nv(lear countries>

For every cancer case, there is about another 200x patient with non-cancerous physiological disruption, be it hypothyroidism, heart muscle malformation, birth defects, etc etc..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #149 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 12:45:11 »
LAST NIGHT,   Had that station been blown,  U|<ra1ne would've ceased to exist in its entirety. There would've been no way back.   The equivalent of 10 (hern0by1s  in such a central location,  Again, also NEAR WATER, all n00k plants need WATER...   Pride, belief, nationalism, democracy, facism, would lose all meaning. 

It would just be a Rad1oac7ive hole in the ground where no one can visit.

(hern0by1 is alot of LUCK.  in that it is CONTAINED.

Fvkush1ma is  NOT contained. The melted core is still in direct contact with ground water, leaking into the ocean.  ~300tons / day.