Author Topic: Support Alessandra  (Read 2282 times)

Offline xyzzy

Support Alessandra
« on: Fri, 08 May 2009, 17:42:12 »

I'm a long time member of the xda-developers forums and lately I've been following the fight against cancer of the daughter of one of the board's most active members, LTxda.

As a father of a 15 months old daughter and after seeing my wife fighting to death trying to save her mother from cancer, I am very touched by the story of this family.

You can read the full story here. The latest developments are on page 125. There's also a web site that has just been opened and contains some more information: www.supportalessandra.com

Whatever you can do, please do it. A prayer, some money, a message, advice about treatments, anything you feel could be of help.

Thanks and sorry for the (very) off topic message and the strong subject.

IBM Model F62 (Ellipse's) • PFU HHKB Pro Type S Hybrid • PFU HHKB Pro • Leopold FC660C • IBM Model M SSK 1391472 • IBM Model M SSK UNI04C6 • IBM Model M 1391405 (x4) • Cherry MX 1800 Compact (blue Cherry) • Cherry MX 11900 Touchboard (brown Cherry) • Dell AT102W (black Alps) • Apple Extended Keyboard II (cream Alps) • Acer 6312-TA (black Acer) • Unikey KWD-601 (white Cherry)