Author Topic: Phoenix, AZ Meetup - Jan 27th  (Read 10355 times)

Offline koduh

Phoenix, AZ Meetup - Jan 27th
« on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:29:50 »
Hey fellow GeekHackers its time for our Annual Arizona meetup.

Input Club has graciously offered to be our Host this year and have helped us secure a banquet room at a hotel for the meetup!

When:
    January 27th from 11am-6pm. (Its a Saturday)

Where:
    Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mtn
    10831 South 51st Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85044, United States
            (Within a mile of Ikea)
    Ironwood Room - (Hotel Flyer and Meeting Space Photos)

What:
    • The fine folks at Input Club have stepped up to be our Host!
          - (Here is your chance to try/buy Hako switches in person)
    • Top Clack will be attending! Come Meet Huey in person.
    • Contests:
         - Typing speed contest: Use your own board or we'll have a loaner on hand for those without
         - "Best Keyboard" Prize: Everyone will vote on their favorite board to see at the meetup, winner gets a prize
    • Giveaways:
         - Fullsize Keyboard with Kailh Bronze Click Bar Switches
         - More To Be Announced

RSVP / Sign up
    Mailing List for Updates: For notifications and further announcements regarding all Arizona meetups.
    RSVP: Let us know you are planning on coming so we can prepare the space adequately
    Interested in other Meetups hosted by Input Club? Checkout the Meetup Calendar on Kono.Store

Volunteers?

Last year I didn't get a chance to check out all the great boards people brought because I was watching the front door, so I am hoping to get a few volunteers to help out this year.

Some tasks/duties we need help with:

• Door watcher/greeter - give out nametags for boards and people as well as voting dots for best in class keyboard
   • Typing competition runner - record results for people doing the typing competition
   • Best in class final judge - add up the total votes on the keyboards.

Misc: Join our Facebook group for Arizona Keyboard Enthusiasts and/or our new AZ MechKeys Discord Server.