Author Topic: Im the new guy  (Read 1804 times)

Offline allelujah

Im the new guy
« on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 13:47:37 »
HI im new :)

I guess i'll share my review of Qtan and the product i bought from him, to help other noobs in their adventures in this keyboard world.

First the product i bought was a KBT pure with red switches!

Here are a few shots next to my fc200r sorry if the quality is bad camera phones :(

As for the sale itself! I couldn't be more happy. I could still be on the "i just got a package" high, but qtan has impressed me to say the least.

-Shipping was very fast (took less then 7 days on a holiday weekend), i live in texas which is roughly 11,300km or 7000 miles from china where the package was shipped from.
-Qtan include free set of PBT keycaps
- i asked Qtan a question just regarding if he received my proper address and he responded within minutes

Final verdict Qtan deserves an award for his services

anyways just the new guy review and thanks for letting me be a part of this community.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: Im the new guy
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 13:48:58 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 13:49:32 »
Thanks for sharing man, was always hesitant to buy from that store, buy this makes me feel better about it.

Welcome! The people are cool here.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 13:52:23 »
Great first post. Lots of pics (we like those) and some nice feedback for qtan.

Welcome to GH!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline allelujah

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 14:12:44 »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 17:10:36 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Great positive review for a first post.  Now mind your wallet, as you seek more custom key caps and more keyboards ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ