Author Topic: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!  (Read 323555 times)

Offline loud_asian

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Drawing on Saturday, March 4th!
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:51:15 »
Were the raffle winners notified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its being decided on saturday
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #201 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:51:21 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:05:38 by alienman82 »

Offline iArson

« Reply #202 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:51:47 »

just some trolls. Says March 4 in the Title
Ok just making sure. I have some thinking to do if it's moneygram only.

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #203 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:53:26 »

No, the drawing is on Saturday.
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline anthorix

• Finally Awake
« Reply #204 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 20:09:05 »
dammit i really want an EM7...  :-\

Offline JDragon

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Closes March 1st 12 am EST
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 20:18:45 »
I think the issue is with lin trying to withdraw funds or something. PayPal isn't as nice international as they are in the States.

Maybe we all should see how the raffle goes first to see which buyers are affected and if they'd prefer MoneyGram or PayPal.

then bmw m3 can collect payments via paypal and send the total as moneygram and assume liability for it all.

A single person liable for $53,000+ worth of goods?

why is that a question?

every gb leader is the same in that they're liable for a large sum of money. just look at elton, he's done it like what 6 times now with at least 40k each gb

You guys are aware that if I were to receive $60k of cash through PayPal, I would be audited by the IRS, right? You can't just receive $60k and then shovel it to South Korea and expect the US Government to be okay with that. Imagine the taxes on that...

I really understand the solution isn't ideal... but if PayPal doesn't help us out, our hands are somewhat tied.

fwiw, you wouldn't be audited, you'd just have to report $60K of income and subsequent expenses on your tax return. (still a pain in the ass)

The audit comes when you get the PayPal tax form and neglect to put that number on your tax return.

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #206 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 20:51:41 »
Also, I want everyone to know, Lin said a bank transfer is okay with him to. (Transfer money directly to his account) He is also taking $30 off each board because the transfer and MoneyGram save trouble, fees, etc.

Edit: $30

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #207 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 20:55:51 »
actually i also thinking about transferring won directly to him
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #208 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 20:58:59 »
Couldn't Lin ask Kin or LZ for help? They're all friends with each other and live in Korea, don't they? I know Kin also packaged both LZ and Lin's boards in the past and will be again with LZ's latest group buy.

Lin should really chat with Kin and LZ about PayPal. Many people want to join, but without the safety net of PayPal, they may be hesitant.

Edit: tldr; Kin and LZ have experience with PayPal/Group Buy money, so maybe they can help Lin.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 March 2017, 21:24:41 by Unforgivable »

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #209 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 21:08:37 »
Also, I want everyone to know, Lin said a bank transfer is okay with him to. (Transfer money directly to his account) He is also taking $30 off each board because the transfer and MoneyGram save trouble, fees, etc.

That sounds better. I've never used MoneyGram, but I bought a few things from a very honest seller in Hong Kong. I believe I can trust you guys.

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #210 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 21:22:18 »
Couldn't Lin ask Kin or LZ for help? They're all friends with each other and live in Korea, don't they? I know Kin also packaged both LZ and Lin's boards in the past and will be again with LZ's latest group buy.

Lin should really chat with Kin and LZ about PayPal. Many people want to join, but without the safety net of PayPal, they may be hesitant.

agree, i think they can collaborate together
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #211 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:04:18 »
Im really dissapointed how this GB is going.

First, payment method wasn't announced til just recently. It is really crucial to announce the payment method especially when we are talking about $600 worth of goods. Discussion could have been made and inquiry to paypal could have been done earlier which wouldn't put us in a tight spot.

You still don't understand the problem. If PayPal holds his money ($20-30k), how is he supposed to put the order in? Use $20-30k of his own money? I'm not trying to be rude, but we don't know of another option. Do you have another option? I'm all ears. 

Believe me, I would love to use PayPal. It's simple and easy, except for the person receiving the money. As of right now, it's not possible.

Im sorry, but as I understand, selling custom keyboards is kind of a business right ($600 each). Unless lin doesnt earn or generate income from this group buy, he should spend his own money for some investment. That would seem more fair for participants who would spend this amount of money to earn his trust as a seller/custom keyboard maker.

I wouldn't join a sketchy groupbuy with moneygram even for a 20 dollar pack of springs,

COMPARED TO SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS? NO BUYER PROTECTION? OH MY ****ING GOD.
Thanks ,one people left and I have higher chance to win  :p :p

I wouldn't join a sketchy groupbuy with moneygram even for a 20 dollar pack of springs,

COMPARED TO SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS? NO BUYER PROTECTION? OH MY ****ING GOD.
Thanks ,one people left and I have higher chance to win  :p :p

All I see is our chances going up! I didnt even have to buy peoples spots /kappa

If everyone drops out we can just pick up everyone's spots

corner the dolphin/em7 market and resale for obscene amounts of cash :^)

And lastly for people who are saying this is okay and all... it is not OKAY.

Its like promoting risk of being scammed.

Well i dont know lin personally, so i cant tell if he's trustworthy or not. But lets assume he is really that honest, but something very terrible happened to him or changed his current situation, WHO WOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY?

Since  _BMW_M3_ is only incharge of posting here in GH and doesn't even have any say to what happens to the money after we send it, who can take responsibility if lin is unable to fulfill his part of the deal?

Do we just forget about the $600 and get on with our lives? lesson learned? damn.

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #212 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:16:17 »
Im sorry, but as I understand, selling custom keyboards is kind of a business right ($600 each). Unless lin doesnt earn or generate income from this group buy, he should spend his own money for some investment. That would seem more fair for participants who would spend this amount of money to earn his trust as a seller/custom keyboard maker.
But are you sure if he has enough money ready to place the order to factory if Paypal holds the GB money ? Anyone here has $20-30k ready to spend ? And if it leads a long delay,will you guys not cry about that ?
Paypal's customer service is just terrible for Asian.
But this is not the final decision.We should wait until Lyn contact with Paypal.

OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline iArson

« Reply #213 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:18:08 »
But are you sure if he has enough money ready to place the order to factory if Paypal holds the GB money ? Anyone here has $20-30k ready to spend ? And if it leads a long delay,will you guys not cry about that ?
But this is not the final decision.We should wait until Lyn contact with Paypal.
I think this stems from the fact that this conversation has never happened. GBs happen all the time. This is the first we're hearing about issues with PayPal for people in Asia. I do agree that maybe they should reach out to LZ and figure out how he makes it happen.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #214 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:24:30 »
I think this stems from the fact that this conversation has never happened. GBs happen all the time. This is the first we're hearing about issues with PayPal for people in Asia. I do agree that maybe they should reach out to LZ and figure out how he makes it happen.

I know that paypal service is terrible for asians as im an asian myself. I also know for a fact that spending that large amount of money for investment is not really an option for everyone. But other korean gbs are happening and i haven't heard of any issues regarding payment via paypal.

So why was this issue kept from us in the first place? I thought they already had everything set and ready for PP payment especially when we are about to pay a premium price.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 23:14:10 »

Hooooweee, save $30 on a $600+ purchase just to remove any buyer protections that you might have had to begin with(I don't see much with MoneyGram). I dunno about you guys, but if I was going to throw this much money at a hunk of aluminum to be shipped to me from around the world($83 shipping, wtf) then I would want every available buyer protection. Anything otherwise is asking for trouble. I'm not saying that this is a scam, I'm just saying that if anything at all happens such the money up and disappears, you are sol and there's nothing you can do about it.

As a seller myself, I am prepared to deal with PayPal fees for the products I sell and the group buys I run because I know that not only will I myself be protected by it, but it gives the people that I deal with just about the most protection on their purchases that they can get. To try and do otherwise is just irresponsible. I know that situations concerning PayPal use might not be ideal everywhere, but like was mentioned elsewhere in the thread, if there's all these issues with using a reputable service like PayPal abroad, why exactly haven't we heard of it being an issue? And if there's people that have had a good experience with PayPal in the past AND are nearby or available to the OP, why is that option not being considered?

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that people need to take the right precautions in situations where there's a lot of money being thrown around and even the slightest chance of problems happening. This is especially apparent with some of the history of "problem" group buys that the mechanical keyboards community has.

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #216 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 06:45:04 »
We've found a solution in Shin. Shin is able to collect payments via PayPal and transfer them to Lin. PayPal will now be an option for payment. Shin and I will do the drawing on Saturday and post the results. After that, forms will be sent to the winners.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #217 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 06:52:45 »
We've found a solution in Shin. Shin is able to collect payments via PayPal and transfer them to Lin. PayPal will now be an option for payment. Shin and I will do the drawing on Saturday and post the results. After that, forms will be sent to the winners.

Problem solved.  :thumb:

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #218 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 06:55:52 »
I will make it done for you guys . ( Shin is me lol )

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #219 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 07:02:22 »

nguyen4president

Very awesome of you to do :D

Offline kconfire

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 07:59:51 »
Good.
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #221 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 08:56:40 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:05:33 by alienman82 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #222 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 09:05:39 »
shin, tam, timmy?  who is it really?

They're all the same.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #223 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 09:14:11 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:05:28 by alienman82 »

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #224 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 09:15:08 »

Edit: tldr; Kin and LZ have experience with PayPal/Group Buy money, so maybe they can help Lin.
Both Kin and LZ have problem with PayPal.
Btw, I <3 you Shin
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline KlarKuo

« Reply #225 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 09:21:17 »
Hooooweee, save $30 on a $600+ purchase just to remove any buyer protections that you might have had to begin with(I don't see much with MoneyGram). I dunno about you guys, but if I was going to throw this much money at a hunk of aluminum to be shipped to me from around the world($83 shipping, wtf) then I would want every available buyer protection. Anything otherwise is asking for trouble. I'm not saying that this is a scam, I'm just saying that if anything at all happens such the money up and disappears, you are sol and there's nothing you can do about it.

Moneygram has absolutely no protection against it. Their website itself says under multiple scenarios that you will not be able to get your money back https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/CustomerService/ConsumerProtection/

So I'm glad there's now a Paypal option

Offline megaforce

« Reply #226 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 09:36:20 »

papa bless

Will you be streaming the drawing or no?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 March 2017, 09:47:50 by megaforce93 »
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #228 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 11:40:20 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:05:25 by alienman82 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #229 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 11:44:30 »

Shin, you are great. Hope you are doing well :)

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #230 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 12:16:50 »

papa bless

Shin and I will do the drawing Saturday. I am having doubts about streaming because of timezone differences.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #231 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 12:28:24 »

papa bless

Shin and I will do the drawing Saturday. I am having doubts about streaming because of timezone differences.

No problem, looking forward to know who gets the luck of the draw to burn a hole in the wallet.

Thank you for sorting out the payment fiasco. Goes without saying everyone appreciates it.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Tally810

« Reply #232 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 13:01:19 »

Both Kin and LZ have problem with PayPal.
Btw, I <3 you Shin
Can confirm paypal doesn't treat kin very well as I bought a board from him a couple months ago and he explained how paypal severely limited his account at the time even though he was doing nothing wrong.  He packaged my order and had my tracking available before I paid my invoice too and has helpful any time I had a problem with anything so his service was great and well documented if paypal needed it.  It does seem that paypal gives Asians quite a hard time.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 March 2017, 13:10:03 by Tally810 »

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 14:13:49 »
Super excited for this, these are the definitely my favorite boards of all time! I'll say it again since it got lost among the payment chaos, but you should keep a waiting list around from the initial drawing, so that if people drop out and such, you just go fairly down the list of the initial drawing.

Offline sHOTTA

• <3
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 15:14:02 »
how do i keep missing these !!! grrrr. if anyone get a EM7 and don't like it shoot me a pm thanks
Looking for : Jelly Key USA Flag. Shoot me  PM<3

Offline mniels

« Reply #235 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 16:27:17 »
On another note, is there a reason that we are waiting until Sat. for the drawing?

Offline CMYK

« Reply #236 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 16:46:10 »
On another note, is there a reason that we are waiting until Sat. for the drawing?

I'm delving deep into superstition, and participating in keyboard related rituals to increase my chances of getting in!

Offline mniels

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:26:27 »

I'm delving deep into superstition, and participating in keyboard related rituals to increase my chances of getting in!

Ha.  I have never actually won a raffle.  You must let me know your secret!!

Offline CMYK

« Reply #238 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:31:20 »
I haven't won a raffle either!

Offline mniels

« Reply #239 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:35:02 »
I haven't won a raffle either!

Well then, I suppose we are both hosed!

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #240 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 18:18:50 »
Finally the problem solved.Thanks Shin.And good luck everyone  :p
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline LEEHYOBIN

« Reply #241 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 18:36:41 »
Thank you so much for this enormous amount of attention and love on my keyboard.
I can't say my keyboard is the best, but I'll make a good product.
Due to the nature of the aluminium keyboard, there may be some slight scrachs or be stebbed , color differences.However, I will try not to make such product as much as possible.

thanks.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 March 2017, 18:39:49 by LEEHYOBIN »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #242 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 19:10:15 »
Really surprised at the odds, better than 1:2 for EM7, only just over that for the Dolphin.

Glad to see PayPal worked out, it sucks that there aren't better options for buyer protection :(

Thank you M3 for running this, do you have any info on the plate layouts?
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #243 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 19:30:59 »
Praying ....

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #244 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 19:53:06 »
Super excited for this, these are the definitely my favorite boards of all time! I'll say it again since it got lost among the payment chaos, but you should keep a waiting list around from the initial drawing, so that if people drop out and such, you just go fairly down the list of the initial drawing.

After the drawing, we will have a list of people that won and that did not win. If a winner drops, we will pick a name from a hat (so to speak) from that list of people that did not win.

Shin and I happen to be busy and work. ;) It's hard for me to talk with him on weekdays due to time difference.

Really surprised at the odds, better than 1:2 for EM7, only just over that for the Dolphin.

Glad to see PayPal worked out, it sucks that there aren't better options for buyer protection :(

Thank you M3 for running this, do you have any info on the plate layouts?

I unfortunately don't have any info on the plate layouts. Let me ask Lin and get back with you. PM me if I don't respond.

Offline anthorix

• Finally Awake
« Reply #245 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 20:30:58 »
This is fantastic news.

Offline lunr

« Reply #246 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 22:09:39 »
@ BMW can you remove me from the raffle? don't want to waste your time. thanks!

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #247 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 02:18:50 »
how do i keep missing these !!! grrrr. if anyone get a EM7 and don't like it shoot me a pm thanks
I see alienman  and lunr want to remove slots . Just contact them Shotta  :thumb:

Thank you Halvy , actually i can not adapt my treatment ( about physical) so i need to change another way , might go to USA for this.

Thank you guys for trusting me , i will try my best to help Linn and bmw done this groupbuy

BTW, anyone want to remove your slot or transfer PLEASE inbox me or bmw , this thread is only for groupbuy , not selling slots.
Many thanks

« Last Edit: Fri, 03 March 2017, 02:24:17 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #248 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 17:26:47 »
I see alienman  and lunr want to remove slots . Just contact them Shotta  :thumb:

Thank you Halvy , actually i can not adapt my treatment ( about physical) so i need to change another way , might go to USA for this.

Thank you guys for trusting me , i will try my best to help Linn and bmw done this groupbuy

BTW, anyone want to remove your slot or transfer PLEASE inbox me or bmw , this thread is only for groupbuy , not selling slots.
Many thanks

Oh man, I wish you the best. Hope you can find something in the USA :)

I have to sadly drop out from the raffle for both of these. :(

Offline LDobler

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 17:29:29 »
What time is the raffle taking place? Will it be streamed?