Author Topic: [IC] RVRS104 - Compact Left Numpad Keyboard  (Read 5990 times)

Offline eldonw

[IC] RVRS104 - Compact Left Numpad Keyboard
« on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 15:06:15 »
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been working on a keyboard and wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in one.

The keyboard, RVRS104, is currently a 104 switch keyboard with a layout mixture of a 96 key layout and left numpad layout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to get some input on what everyone would like to see in this keyboard.
Interest Check and Input Form: https://goo.gl/forms/7ltV69ZPk9zxGEQ93
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have a known time table for when everything would be available. I am still working on the plate and case design, but I have some very simple PCB prototypes being made right now (shipped last night) for feel and basic functionality, but would like to add to the existing design with everyone's input.

I'll keep this page up to date with where the project is currently at.
Thanks!

Offline eldonw

Re: [IC] RVRS104 - Compact Left Numpad Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 16:19:42 »
Reserved

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 16:22:09 »
That's weird as ****.

I like it.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline TorxFighter

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 03 March 2020, 16:30:38 »
Did you ever make anything out of this?. I'm very curious, I'm looking for the exact same layout but the closest thing to it is either the candybar or a 75% with an external numpad.