Author Topic: [GB] Postage Board (SHIPPED)  (Read 13990 times)

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

[GB] Postage Board (SHIPPED)
« on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 09:21:53 »
Hello everyone, the GB is finally here for the Postage Board. I have been testing a batch of prototypes for the past while, and I'm happy to say they have functioned flawlessly.  Check out this video I made of the testing results https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUxoD30dqM

Here is a render of the final version https://i.imgur.com/C38yho7.png. The only changes from the prototype is just some changes to the silkscreen printing. I fixed a few typos/errors in the labeling of some components, and I also removed the Stamp graphics from the back (due to opinions I gathered in the IC survey)

For those of you who haven't been following the project, the Postage Board is a controller board (like a Teensy or Pro Micro) designed specifically for hand-wire keyboards. The benefit is that it mounts and solders to the underside of any 3x switches on your top-row. This keeps your hand-wire build thinner, cleaner, and it also conveniently mounts the USB Type-C connector on the top edge of your keyboard. Check out this pic https://i.imgur.com/jqfdTKT.jpg

Please visit https://github.com/LifeIsOnTheWire/Postage-Board/blob/master/README.md if you want to read more details on the Postage Board. I have tried to compile all the specs/details, and FAQs on that page.

The postage boards are $20 USD + Shipping, and it comes fully assembled with all components except for the TRRS connector, which will be included along with orders of at least 2x boards, but you will need to solder it yourself if you are planning a split-build.

After you submit the order, I will send you a PayPal invoice via email after you complete the order form. You do not need a PayPal account to pay the invoice.

Please fill out the order form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKM-rRUmgYZYzKY-oi-wKcofoF9xV877uz96zjxRNyOfQIeg/viewform?usp=sf_link

The process for this Group Buy will go as follows:

1. Group Buy Opens today (July 28), and will remain open for 1 month (until August 28). During this time I will process these Google Form orders, and send PayPal invoices to your email provided in this form. You will have until the August 27 date to complete your payment.

2. Order will be placed with my PCB manufacturer on August 29.

3. The manufacturer aims for production to take only several days, so I anticipate receiving the completed batch within 2 weeks as a conservative estimate.

4. I plan on doing a quality test on a random selection of boards, in which I will do a quick multimeter test on a few spots , and load a test firmware, and use a copper wire to jump pins to test keystrokes. There will be no soldering done to test any boards. This process should take 1 or 2 days.

5. Barring any delays, I anticipate I should be able to ship the boards to you around September 15. If there are any delays, I will communicate them to everyone via email.

I have a few contingency plans for dealing with any delays or issues. If there are any issues with the manufactured boards, I am fully planning on dealing with those issues before shipping to you. I also plan on ordering an additional stock of about 25% more boards to deal with any defects.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 October 2018, 20:51:30 by LifeIsOnTheWire »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Re: [GB] Postage Board (switch-mounted hand wire controller)
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 11:04:05 »
Approval bump.  For all potential group buy participants: Caveat Emptor.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 13:04:53 »
What is this?

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 15:36:52 »
What is this?

For those of you who haven't been following the project, the Postage Board is a controller board (like a Teensy or Pro Micro) designed specifically for hand-wire keyboards. The benefit is that it mounts and solders to the underside of any 3x switches on your top-row. This keeps your hand-wire build thinner, cleaner, and it also conveniently mounts the USB Type-C connector on the top edge of your keyboard. Check out this pic https://i.imgur.com/jqfdTKT.jpg

Please visit https://github.com/LifeIsOnTheWire/Postage-Board/blob/master/README.md if you want to read more details on the Postage Board. I have tried to compile all the specs/details, and FAQs on that page.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 16:02:53 »
What is this?

plus Atmega32u4 microcontroller (not included?)

to obtain this
200920-1

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 16:29:07 »
What is this?

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
plus Atmega32u4 microcontroller (not included?)

to obtain this
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

The Atmega and other SMD components come soldered the the board as shown in the 2nd pic.

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 18:03:47 »
Yes, the Atmega and all of the SMD components are included and soldered on the board.  The board is delivered ready-to-go

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 14:08:53 »
Any plan to make a larger-capacity version for easier 104/8 key wiring?

Offline AlphaAnt

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 15:32:58 »
It has a USB-C connector, does it work with USB-C to USB-C cables?

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 16:03:34 »

If you don't mind getting a little wacky with your wiring, that actually shouldnt be necessary.   You can cover a 104 key using a creative matrix design.  You just need to fudge the rows and columns a bit.

To answer your question, in the near future I won't be redesigning this with a different chip with more IOs unless there is suddenly support for something better within QMK.  The at90usb1286 is simply too large, and that is the only other Atmel chip with QMK support and more IO pins.

I would really like to see QMK support (or a new firmware altogether) with support for ATxmega chips.  The ATxmega32a4u has 34 IO pins, it is available in a tiny BGA package, and it doesn't require an external crystal/oscillator, so in a few ways it takes up much less room. 

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 16:08:21 »
It has a USB-C connector, does it work with USB-C to USB-C cables?

I desgined it with that type of usage in mind (I included 5.1K pulldown resistors on the CC1 and CC2 USB pins), but testing it out before launching the Group Buy totally slipped my mind.  I don't have a C to C cable handy, I'll see if I can run to Best Buy tomorrow to pick one up.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 17:23:15 »

If you don't mind getting a little wacky with your wiring, that actually shouldnt be necessary.   You can cover a 104 key using a creative matrix design.  You just need to fudge the rows and columns a bit.

To answer your question, in the near future I won't be redesigning this with a different chip with more IOs unless there is suddenly support for something better within QMK.  The at90usb1286 is simply too large, and that is the only other Atmel chip with QMK support and more IO pins.

I would really like to see QMK support (or a new firmware altogether) with support for ATxmega chips.  The ATxmega32a4u has 34 IO pins, it is available in a tiny BGA package, and it doesn't require an external crystal/oscillator, so in a few ways it takes up much less room.

I didn't realize the processor was what limited the number of pins.  Stupid me, I assumed it was just to minimize overall board dimensions.  Makes total sense now.  I hope someone adds ATxmega chip support to QMK in the future.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 15:21:30 »

QMK supports ARM, and if you use the STM32F072C8T6 you will have enough pins and be crystal-less for cheaper than a 32u4, and with a smaller LQFP-48 package(7mmX7mm) instead of the TQFP-44 (10mmX10mm) of the 32u4.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 16:56:27 »
Also, what pins are the Row0, Col0, Col1 and Col2 attached to? I looked through all the information provided and can't figure it out, which makes it hard to setup firmware(doing that now because I am trying to see if my layout works with this).
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 August 2018, 16:58:03 by BlindAssassin111 »

Offline Acereconkeys

• Happiness = life - expectations
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 05 August 2018, 21:07:25 »
Can alps be used as the switches for this?
TMO50 | Jane V2 CE Incoming | Realforce 87u 55g | Aergo

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 18:52:44 »

From what I can see yes, it looks like it supports alps, and it better because that is why I bought it...

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 19:10:44 »

From what I can see yes, it looks like it supports alps, and it better because that is why I bought it...

That's where I am at as well. I also bought it with alps in mind. Seems like this would be a fantastic prototyping tool for testing layouts/boards.

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 12:40:25 »
QMK supports ARM, and if you use the STM32F072C8T6 you will have enough pins and be crystal-less for cheaper than a 32u4, and with a smaller LQFP-48 package(7mmX7mm) instead of the TQFP-44 (10mmX10mm) of the 32u4.

That is actually something I am going to make in the future,  the only reason I didn't do that first is because there isn't a Web-configuration utility to make the firmware.   I learned in my IC survey that the majority of people only use QMK Configurator or Kbfirmware.com

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 12:43:48 »
Also, what pins are the Row0, Col0, Col1 and Col2 attached to? I looked through all the information provided and can't figure it out, which makes it hard to setup firmware(doing that now because I am trying to see if my layout works with this).

Ive been meaning to write a document on Github with full specs listed.  I should be able to do that next week sometime,.

Col0 is on B7

Col1 is on C6

Col2 is on C7

Row0 is B6

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 12:48:45 »

Yes, it is designed to support ALPS.  However,  it was only designed with mainstream Alps switches in mind,  such as SKCM, SKCL, and Matias. 

If there are any funky Alps out there with different clearance specs under the switch,  it may not work.   The only concern here is whether there is anything under the switch that would interfere with the 2nd row switches that are rotated.  So if you were using something with PCB support legs,  they could collide with the board.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 August 2018, 19:57:39 by LifeIsOnTheWire »

Offline FailureToLoad

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 25 August 2018, 06:20:14 »
Hey I was wondering if you had dimensions for the board and its USB. I'm designing a sandwich case and wanted to orient where my cutoff should be along with how wide I need it.

Offline bakageta

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 25 August 2018, 13:25:47 »
Hey I was wondering if you had dimensions for the board and its USB. I'm designing a sandwich case and wanted to orient where my cutoff should be along with how wide I need it.

I asked on reddit a week or so ago and I'm still waiting on an answer too... :( I'm doing the same, so in the meantime I spitballed the pcb size in illustrator. This should give you a place to start at least. A 13mm cutout that starts 12mm in from the top-left corner excluding borders should give you about the right cutout, or you can make a ~10mm cutout with a 45 degree bevel to 13mm if you want a narrower opening that still clears the pcb.

(edit) Got an answer back, official dimensions:

« Last Edit: Sat, 25 August 2018, 17:14:23 by bakageta »

Offline FailureToLoad

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 25 August 2018, 22:26:52 »

I asked on reddit a week or so ago and I'm still waiting on an answer too... :( I'm doing the same, so in the meantime I spitballed the pcb size in illustrator. This should give you a place to start at least. A 13mm cutout that starts 12mm in from the top-left corner excluding borders should give you about the right cutout, or you can make a ~10mm cutout with a 45 degree bevel to 13mm if you want a narrower opening that still clears the pcb.

Show Image

Thank you so much!

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 25 August 2018, 22:45:40 »

Show Image

Now if only it had a dimension from the center of a switch to the top and sides...I would like to finish modeling the case I am going to use but those dimensions missing makes it kinda hard.

Offline bakageta

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 26 August 2018, 11:11:46 »
The middle switch stem is centered horizontally, and of course the others are 19.05mm to either side. That puts them 9.37mm in from the edge of the board. Measuring in illustrator, they appear to be the exact same distance from the top, ignoring the USB finger. I'd plan for 9.5mm spacing from switch center for tolerances. If you're using swillkb.com, it should fit perfectly in the top left if you make the cutout big enough for the USB finger.

Offline t8c

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 26 August 2018, 12:19:56 »
Submitted an order!

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 26 August 2018, 14:02:51 »
I have a split column-staggered board I'd like to try this on.  Does anyone see any reason that rotating 3 switches 90 degrees and mounting the Postage Board on the side would not work?

Offline bakageta

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 00:49:39 »
I think some thick cherry-profile caps have clearance issues if rotated 90 degrees, but if you're planning on DSA or XDA you shouldn't have a serious problem. Some switches might feel a little different, mock something up to test yours first.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 20:48:17 »
I have a split column-staggered board I'd like to try this on.  Does anyone see any reason that rotating 3 switches 90 degrees and mounting the Postage Board on the side would not work?

I think you'd have clearance issues with the PCB. If you take a look at the image in the quote, you see how the board extends over the next row of switches, which it wouldn't be able to do coming off the side -- you'd run into one of the pins on each switch.

(Attachment Link)

Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 29 August 2018, 10:10:01 »
crap i just saw this, i was thinking about if something like this existed--i only saw something from korea like this but this is so clean!

let me know of you have any extras or ordered late

Offline bakageta

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 29 August 2018, 13:49:53 »
I think you'd have clearance issues with the PCB. If you take a look at the image in the quote, you see how the board extends over the next row of switches, which it wouldn't be able to do coming off the side -- you'd run into one of the pins on each switch.

I don't see any reason it wouldn't work if you rotated the neighboring switches 90 degrees the other direction, just like how it's used horizontally.

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 30 August 2018, 08:34:10 »

I don't see any reason it wouldn't work if you rotated the neighboring switches 90 degrees the other direction, just like how it's used horizontally.

Yes, you can just rotate the switches next to it the same way you would if it was up top.

I tried this with a 30% board that I had laying around.

Offline bakageta

Re: [GB] Postage Board (CLOSED)
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 14:46:44 »
Any updates on production?

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 15:19:55 »
Any updates on production?

Yes I sent an email out several days ago.   It seems to have been caught by most people's spam filters.

Here is a copy of the last update.

Greetings everyone.  Sorry it has been so long since the last update.  I was hoping to a more precise shipping date for everyone immediately following the Group Buy, but there proved to be much more correspondence between myself and the PCB manufacturer than I anticipated before I actually knew when they would be shipped.  It was my impression that I would have a rough date almost immediately after I placed the order.  I also made the rookie mistake of not foreseeing the time it takes them to obtain all the components needed to manufacture.

The production of the boards began several days ago, and it should be shipped to me in the next few days.  I'd like to estimate that I could have them mailed out by the end of September.  I will send another update after I receive them to let everyone know.

I've attached a photo of the first sample board that the manufacturer has made.   

Thanks for everyone's patience in this process.  I hope to have the boards in everyone's hands as soon as I can :)

I just received an email this morning that the boards were shipped out today.  Next time I'll post an update here, rather than email it out

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 15:31:07 »
I just received an email this morning that the boards were shipped out today.  Next time I'll post an update here, rather than email it out

Just so you know the GH GB rules state you must post updates in the thread even if you send them out to other places. I saw the email, but it helps to post here so everyone can see and it helps for future buyers to know how the buy went and if they would be willing to do business with you.

Can't wait to get mine!

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 15:35:09 »
Thanks for letting me know.   Perhaps I should have read the rules more closely  :-[

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 02:31:35 »
The boards are in my possession, and I have completed the testing phase.  They work splendidly, and I am working on shipping them out now.

I ran into some delays with the shipping-out phase, my choice of packaging turned out to be incompatible with my shipper's labels.  I have it sorted out, and they should all be shipped out tomorrow.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 15:11:43 »
The boards are in my possession, and I have completed the testing phase.  They work splendidly, and I am working on shipping them out now.

I ran into some delays with the shipping-out phase, my choice of packaging turned out to be incompatible with my shipper's labels.  I have it sorted out, and they should all be shipped out tomorrow.

Wooo glad to hear everything is going swell (minus a few growing pains that happens 99% of gbs :)

Offline Chrissi

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 23:25:35 »
I just got mine today!  They look awesome, thank you so much!

I also got an unexpected gift - a couple of "expansion" boards.  I assume those allow you to more easily make a larger board?  Could you tell me a bit more about those?

Again, thanks!  Smoothest GB ever and I'm very happy :D

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 23:37:55 »
Hi Chrissi, I had a few prototype Postage Expander bare PCBs left over,  so I divided them up between the people who made the largest orders (just to explain why most people didn't get any).

https://i.imgur.com/yRQBj46.png  i posted this pic on reddit a while ago.  I made an interest check survey  and most people answered that they weren't interested in them only because they didn't know how to write the firmware for them.

I haven't had a chance to test them at all yet,  but the theory behind them is that they are essentially an IO Expander breakout board.

An IO expander is a chip that adds extra IO pins to a microcontroller such as the Atmega.

The board could be used to make a larger Single layout keyboard,  or it could be used to be the slave-side of a split keyboard,  to not waste your valuable Postage Boards.

The components needed to assemble it are only an MCP23018 chip (the SSOP package version), and 4x resistors (0805 size).  The total cost of those parts should be about $3

Resistors R3 and R4 should be 4.7k

Resistors R1 and R2 act as a voltage divider to create a specific voltage to set the I2C address of the MCP23018.   There are several possible pairs of resistor specs you could choose from.  See this page for a chart:  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~peterb/electronics/mcp23018/addr
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 October 2018, 23:44:26 by LifeIsOnTheWire »

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 23:48:41 »
Because I forgot, what was the expected ship time to the US? I didn't select the tracking option from what I remember but just wanted an estimate so I can guess when to expect a package.

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 00:00:36 »
The untracked option for the US is roughly 5-10 days.  They were all shipped yesterday.

It will arrive with USPS.

Offline Chrissi

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 00:08:54 »
Man, that's awesome!  Thank you!  I'll have to see if I can order a couple of those chips and give the expansion boards a try

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 00:24:30 »
Let me know how it goes.   For the firmware, you could look at the github for the Ergodox EZ, it uses the same MCP23018 on the slave side.

If anyone else thinks they could manage the firmware,  I'll ship one to you.   I have a couple more spares.

Offline bakageta

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 11:23:25 »
I'd actually be interested in one if you've still got spares. I've been debating going split and was really regretting I only ordered one board.

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 15:21:34 »
Sure,  send me a PM with your address.   Unfortunately I didn't even think to request usernames with my order form,  it would have been nice to know which forum members ordered :P

Offline Chrissi

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 15:26:43 »

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 15:40:47 »
Thats the one.

One other thing you will need to know is the orientation of the chip on the PCB, because I forgot to mark where the circular marker should be facing.

Heres a picture marking the location of the circle:

https://i.imgur.com/HI3CCLy.png

Offline Chrissi

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 00:22:25 »
You can probably guess who I am based on location/quantity :)

Thanks for the extra info!  I'll let you know if I do try it out.

Offline beekey

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 06 October 2018, 02:29:32 »
I would be interested in two, if you have spares.

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #50 on: Sat, 06 October 2018, 16:33:35 »

Sure,  just to be clear because we were discussing 2 different things,  are you interested in Postage Boards,  or Postage Expanders? 

Offline beekey

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 00:33:45 »

Sure,  just to be clear because we were discussing 2 different things,  are you interested in Postage Boards,  or Postage Expanders?
Sorry, I would like two Postage Boards.

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 01:36:39 »
I'm afraid I don't have any to sell at the moment, I only ordered the amount that sold during the GB, plus a small supply that I'm hanging onto incase anyone gets a DOA board or something. 

I will probably be running another GB in the near future.

Offline beekey

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 02:55:02 »
I'm afraid I don't have any to sell at the moment, I only ordered the amount that sold during the GB, plus a small supply that I'm hanging onto incase anyone gets a DOA board or something. 

I will probably be running another GB in the near future.
Then I will keep my eyes open for the next GB. Thanks for the reply.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 17:30:17 »
Any US orders got theirs yet? Curious if mine is just taking the scenic route or if everyone's are.

Offline ErgoMacros

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 18:52:32 »
Got mine, 2 boards, 2 serial connectors. Last week. (not sure exactly when, I was out of town.)
I'm in California.

Thanks! They look beautiful! (haven't started a build, yet.)
Today's quote: '...“but then the customer successfully broke that.”

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 20:51:12 »
It looks like most of the US orders that chose tracking have been delivered.  Most arrived last week around Friday, and a few arrived today.

Non-tracked US orders are probably just arriving now (Canada Post only estimates 1-2 extra days for non-tracked).  I think yesterday would have been the exact estimate date, but I'm not certain how parcel delivery is handled locally in the US on weekends.

I'm looking into a few that haven't been delivered yet, and some that had failed delivery attempts. 

Offline ctrl

Re: [GB] Postage Board (SHIPPED)
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 02:24:51 »
Just found out about the Postage Board. Will there be a R2?

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 05:49:47 »
Yes I will be doing another one in the near future.  Im looking into a few improvements to the buying process.  Either making an online store,  or better software to manage the invoices.

I made too much manual work for myself with this first round.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 08:43:41 »
Great! I'll be following this thread for updates. Sounds good that you'll be making it easier on yourself and streamline the process. :)

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 09:19:27 »
Yeah, it wasn't really too much work,  but it was things that caused delays. 

For example,  I wrote the paypal invoice manually,  which caused them to be sent out more than 24 hours after an order was placed.

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 18 October 2018, 17:23:17 »
...Hopefully mine isn't lost, been over 10 days and still nothing, wonder if they just don't like me?

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 18 October 2018, 23:47:18 »
...Hopefully mine isn't lost, been over 10 days and still nothing, wonder if they just don't like me?

sent you a pm

Offline BlindAssassin111

• Viktus
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 18:01:32 »
After nearly a month, mine finally arrived!!! Damn customs must have not wanted to let it in...Package is in perfect condition so maybe it was just hidden in the pile since it is so small?

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 18:13:04 »
That's odd.  Maybe they do xray scans?

Offline Mechboards

• * Vendor
  • Mechboards UK
    • Mechboards
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 18:31:25 »
All EU orders were posted last week so you should all have them.