Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2692577 times)

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #16050 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 18:06:07 »
I got my invoice for jolly rogers. No reaper or stumps though.

Offline DukeMugen

• +1
« Reply #16051 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 21:18:24 »
my 2nd entry and still, haven't won anything. Congrats to winners!
let me check my wallet.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16052 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 21:37:13 »

Bunny hasn't said that all invoices have gone, so I'd stay put!

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16053 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 21:40:01 »

So there's still a chance!?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16054 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 21:41:02 »

So there's still a chance!?

Well, Bunny usually says when he's done invoicing, and he hasn't yet. So...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16055 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 00:00:54 »

Hang in there!

Some people win on their first try, for others it takes longer.

I've lost count of how many of these I've entered and not won anything.

Your time will come ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #16056 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 02:02:43 »
Forgot to enter for the 420 sale, for obvious reasons.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16057 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 03:15:46 »

what reason?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #16058 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 03:24:15 »

what reason?

Hopefully clack picks winners slower and slower. I need to find a job before he (hopefully) picks me! :eek:

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #16059 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 03:25:47 »

what reason?
Look up the significance of 4/20

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #16060 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 03:26:09 »

what reason?

Hopefully clack picks winners slower and slower. I need to find a job before he (hopefully) picks me! :eek:

What point are you trying to make?

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16061 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 03:27:14 »

what reason?

I knew the significance of 420, so you were getting high and drunk?  :-X

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #16062 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 03:29:52 »

what reason?

I knew the significance of 420, so you were getting high and drunk?  :-X
No comment. :D

Haha, no I just thought it was going to be open for a bit longer, and I procrastinated. No big deal though.

Offline jjnist

« Reply #16063 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 14:27:03 »

Haha, no I just thought it was going to be open for a bit longer, and I procrastinated. No big deal though.

I was gonna join the drop until I got high. I could've had a new key cap, but then I got high. My keyboard is still real plain and I know why....oh ohhhh because I got high, because I got high, because I got highhhhhh

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16064 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 16:56:25 »

I was gonna join the drop until I got high. I could've had a new key cap, but then I got high. My keyboard is still real plain and I know why....oh ohhhh because I got high, because I got high, because I got highhhhhh

EDIT: Sorry if I'm out of bounds. Just seemed very appropriate. That's a classic.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 April 2016, 16:57:56 by funderburker »
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #16065 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 21:19:34 »
So, even though there has been no official word, I think I'm going to assume that I'm 0 for 2 on this sale.

I'll get that stump someday.

Offline goblin561

• I'd rather be running
« Reply #16066 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 02:39:23 »
I'm not sure if the photo on the ctrl alt site is the same as this one on bro's Instagram, can someone or bro confirm if the final version of the purp reaper is the same as his Instagram? https://www.instagram.com/p/BDwvQ2hqdO-/ Hard to see the glitter on the ctrl alt site

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16067 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 02:49:02 »
I'm not sure if the photo on the ctrl alt site is the same as this one on bro's Instagram, can someone or bro confirm if the final version of the purp reaper is the same as his Instagram? https://www.instagram.com/p/BDwvQ2hqdO-/ Hard to see the glitter on the ctrl alt site

By purp reaper you meant the "Jungle Love" one? Is so - very interested to find out. Purchased that one and would be cool if it had glitter.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline goblin561

• I'd rather be running
« Reply #16068 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 02:50:58 »

By purp reaper you meant the "Jungle Love" one? Is so - very interested to find out. Purchased that one and would be cool if it had glitter.
Yup, jungle luuuuuv lol. Man, its already sweet but if it's the same as the one on Bro's Instagram it will be hnnnnnng! 😍

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16069 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 03:08:01 »

Yup, jungle luuuuuv lol. Man, its already sweet but if it's the same as the one on Bro's Instagram it will be hnnnnnng! 😍

+1 interested to know too! It is one of my top 2 Reaper choices!!

Offline Mrs. Butter

Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #16070 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 03:31:58 »
So, even though there has been no official word, I think I'm going to assume that I'm 0 for 2 on this sale.

From the reactions in this thread, it doesn't look like anyone got anything. We had one person who stated there was an invoice, that's it. I'm by no means a veteran in this thread (0/2), but this last sale looks very different from any other I've read about thus far.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16071 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 03:33:00 »
I'm still wating for my invoice  :'(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16072 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 04:21:59 »

From the reactions in this thread, it doesn't look like anyone got anything. We had one person who stated there was an invoice, that's it. I'm by no means a veteran in this thread (0/2), but this last sale looks very different from any other I've read about thus far.
It's pretty much the same as all the others just different keys in terms of how its ran, usually just check ctrlalt.io and the brocaps ticket list on your account t the number should say winner next to it if you did win
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #16073 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 04:25:19 »

It's pretty much the same as all the others just different keys in terms of how its ran, usually just check ctrlalt.io and the brocaps ticket list on your account t the number should say winner next to it if you did win
Yeah that is the most reasonable way. Congratz to all the winners, i was hoping for a Moba set.  Did you win Fire B?
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16074 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 04:27:00 »

Yeah that is the most reasonable way. Congratz to all the winners, i was hoping for a Moba set.  Did you win Fire B?
Didn't enter at all waiting on all the things before cashing all my luck in
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #16075 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 04:32:07 »

Good luck! Ill rub a lucky cat for you the next time i see one
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16076 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 04:42:23 »

also waiting for the All-the-Things missed out sale, anxiously anticipating...  :-X

Offline AMACO

« Reply #16077 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 18:10:50 »
I won a Dubble Bubble Stump II on my first try for a Bro Cap!!!! Got my invoice on the 21st and can't wait.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16078 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 18:14:20 »
I won a Dubble Bubble Stump II on my first try for a Bro Cap!!!! Got my invoice on the 21st and can't wait.

Lucky...!

Offline AMACO

« Reply #16079 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 18:16:34 »
I couldn't believe it... still can't lol

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #16080 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 18:17:02 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:24:42 by alienman82 »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16081 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 19:54:35 »
Show Image

buddy ya gotta stop posting that

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16082 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 21:57:48 »

You no longer require therapy :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16083 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 22:34:29 »

congrats! yours is #1 round or the re-raffle?

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #16084 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 23:03:33 »

The re-raffle was on the 24th, so this must by the initial drawing.

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16085 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:38:34 »

The re-raffle was on the 24th, so this must by the initial drawing.

ahh... yes, damn, my brain.exe must have stopped working when i wrote that...  :-\

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16086 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:41:15 »
No news on the re-raffle?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16087 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:44:23 »

I think they all went out. :(

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16088 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:45:08 »

I think they all went out. :(

No ibm artisan 4 me

But i got a dedhed which is nice

Offline goblin561

• I'd rather be running
« Reply #16089 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:58:40 »
So, can anyone confirm if the jungle love reaper is the same as the one on Bro's Instagram with glitter?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #16090 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 01:10:54 »
So, can anyone confirm if the jungle love reaper is the same as the one on Bro's Instagram with glitter?

Yes

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #16091 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 01:25:01 »
Show Image

dude that lil frog is deadly poisonous.  rip alien.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16092 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 03:02:10 »

Yes

thank you Bro for confirming this!
Cant wait for it to be shipped in May!

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #16093 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 06:40:19 »
Waiting for all the things missed out sale. I really did miss out on that freaking sale lol, I sat there refreshing the Bro sales sub thread instead of looking in the general Bro section.

The day I learned about the spy button  :-X

Offline rurushu

« Reply #16094 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 09:39:28 »
Waiting for all the things missed out sale. I really did miss out on that freaking sale lol, I sat there refreshing the Bro sales sub thread instead of looking in the general Bro section.

The day I learned about the spy button  :-X

same here man, now all eyes on high alert for the All-the-Things missed out sale  :-X

Offline Redeemd

« Reply #16095 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 16:43:49 »
WOOT WOOT FIRST BROCAP SALE WON! Its for a double shot dub Jolly Rodger. Not my first pick but idc im so stoked i realllllly hope it gets to its new home quickly!

Offline Mrs. Butter

« Reply #16096 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 16:55:11 »
WOOT WOOT FIRST BROCAP SALE WON! Its for a double shot dub Jolly Rodger. Not my first pick but idc im so stoked i realllllly hope it gets to its new home quickly!

Did you receive the invoice today?
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16097 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 17:09:25 »
Where are all these invoices coming from?  :confused:

Offline Redeemd

« Reply #16098 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 17:46:42 »
nah i got it days ago