Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 908932 times)

Offline kronograf

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #1050 on: Sat, 15 July 2023, 03:06:17 »
Wen rukia
jane me | 910 me

Offline NOLA

« Reply #1051 on: Sun, 16 July 2023, 11:01:51 »

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #1052 on: Sun, 13 August 2023, 09:58:37 »
Someone posted a link to the ice-cream dudes better half, that post has been deleted now. Seams like some people are starting to loose patience...

Would be good with an update now Jax.

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #1053 on: Sun, 13 August 2023, 20:56:09 »
Someone posted a link to the ice-cream dudes better half, that post has been deleted now. Seams like some people are starting to loose patience...

Would be good with an update now Jax.

um... I'm sorry but there probably won't be an update for this, jaxx will probably not return. Pretty much everyone who bought into it knows that it will never come.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1054 on: Mon, 14 August 2023, 06:48:17 »
Someone posted a link to the ice-cream dudes better half, that post has been deleted now.

Also just saw what you referring to on discord (It was someone doxxing Jaxx's partner so I won't link it for obvious reasons) and to person who sent that I hope you read this. I understand you have been scammed and I understand your angry about that, but holy **** what you were insinuating was ****ed. You know what won't make him get you your keyboards, a costly divorce/breakup. Jaxx could have a kid, I remember when my parents got a divorce and it still ****ing affects me in my short life, so have empathy and don't do **** like this as it's incredibly damaging. And for the record, if you actually do some dumb **** like that, guess what. You still won't get your keyboard. So just stop.

also sorry for swearing if you care, that just really annoyed me.
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 August 2023, 09:08:27 by Rhienfo »

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #1055 on: Mon, 14 August 2023, 10:16:11 »
Someone posted a link to the ice-cream dudes better half, that post has been deleted now.

Also just saw what you referring to on discord (It was someone doxxing Jaxx's partner so I won't link it for obvious reasons) and to person who sent that I hope you read this. I understand you have been scammed and I understand your angry about that, but holy **** what you were insinuating was ****ed. You know what won't make him get you your keyboards, a costly divorce/breakup. Jaxx could have a kid, I remember when my parents got a divorce and it still ****ing affects me in my short life, so have empathy and don't do **** like this as it's incredibly damaging. And for the record, if you actually do some dumb **** like that, guess what. You still won't get your keyboard. So just stop.

also sorry for swearing if you care, that just really annoyed me.

Same here. Not sure why my post telling dude to back off got nipped too, but I'm sure the OP saw it. Some people....

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1056 on: Mon, 14 August 2023, 10:24:53 »
Same here. Not sure why my post telling dude to back off got nipped too, but I'm sure the OP saw it. Some people....

I think it was that you quoted him, which had the doxx in the quote so they just took it down so people couldn't see it. Which is fair enough.

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #1057 on: Mon, 14 August 2023, 10:42:34 »
Look how far people too the Mechs & Co mess (one guy was fired apparently after people contacted the employer) this does not surprise me. There people lost a keyset or two, here we're talking probably orders around $500ish per person.

It would surprise me if Jax came out of hiding, but that's probably the best he could do. Even if just to say, "Hey I'm truly sorry but I f-cked up, all your money is gone". Then this could get a closure, now everyone feels scammed, that triggers people and some are prepared to go much further than others, even crossing more than one line. Just look at the rest of society.

Personally I don't think it's fair he gets away with this scam, I mean we're talking a lot of money he stole with zero repercussion.
At some point someone was looking into taking legal action, what ever happened with that?

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #1058 on: Mon, 14 August 2023, 15:14:23 »

I think it was that you quoted him, which had the doxx in the quote so they just took it down so people couldn't see it. Which is fair enough.

Oh yeah, didn't even think about that you're right. Anyways I just wanted OP to see it & I'm fairly sure they did so fair enough is right.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1059 on: Mon, 14 August 2023, 18:55:53 »
Look how far people too the Mechs & Co mess (one guy was fired apparently after people contacted the employer) this does not surprise me. There people lost a keyset or two, here we're talking probably orders around $500ish per person.

It would surprise me if Jax came out of hiding, but that's probably the best he could do. Even if just to say, "Hey I'm truly sorry but I f-cked up, all your money is gone". Then this could get a closure, now everyone feels scammed, that triggers people and some are prepared to go much further than others, even crossing more than one line. Just look at the rest of society.

Personally I don't think it's fair he gets away with this scam, I mean we're talking a lot of money he stole with zero repercussion.
At some point someone was looking into taking legal action, what ever happened with that?

I understand people are frustrated, it never feels good to be scammed for obvious reasons. But this stuff is just petty, stupid and gets absolutely nothing done. You're harassing people who weren't even involved, like people need to think clearly and recognize that stuff like that doesn't help anyone, and most likely will make scammers less likely to help in case they want to (but considering they're scammers I don't think they would want to help).

Yeah I don't think Jaxx will come back as well. Because coming back would be taking responsibility, and I agree with puddsy that jaxx is trying to avoid accountability/responsibility for his messups by just ignoring everything. I also don't think a message will do anything, I think most people know at this point that the money is gone, they don't need him to say it for us. His silence is louder than words.

For the record I am not defending Jaxx or anyone who scams anyone, just in case I'm not clear enough. I think that jaxx should absolutely be held accountable for what he has done, but this trash behaviour will not help at all. For the legal stuff, I don't much about the progress, but I feel it will be similar to a hypothetical mech&co lawsuit where customers won't get much, because I don't think jaxx has the money anymore, but it's more likely that customers get their money back for hypothetical lawsuit for this than mech&co because the company that jaxx was running seemed to be self ran, while mech&co was a decently sized business, that stopped paying employees at one point.

This thread just gets sadder and sadder as it progresses, it's pathetic.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #1060 on: Tue, 15 August 2023, 16:24:25 »
GB from a user with a proven track record of delivering - must cop if you are in the market for this type of keyboard.

I'm here for it!

this aged well..

i had no idea rukia was still on "wait"

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #1061 on: Tue, 22 August 2023, 18:59:26 »
Wow.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1062 on: Tue, 22 August 2023, 21:18:54 »
Wow.

Damn hope jaxx cleans his machine, maybe that's why rukia hasn't shipped

(jokes aside that is horrible and the people who were running the restaurant should be charged with manslaughter that's so negligent to other people's safety)

Offline kronograf

« Reply #1063 on: Wed, 06 September 2023, 04:48:44 »
well, he’s definitely alive, i’ve caught him viewing my IG stories at least a couple times

jaxx-sama please return my $700
jane me | 910 me

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #1064 on: Wed, 06 September 2023, 07:48:39 »
jaxx-sama please return my $700
While you're at it return my money too!

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #1065 on: Fri, 20 October 2023, 11:50:03 »
Did you hear they passed a law banning ice cream?
Don’t worry, it was ruled un-cone-stitutional!

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #1066 on: Fri, 20 October 2023, 14:04:24 »
Did you hear they passed a law banning ice cream?
Don’t worry, it was ruled un-cone-stitutional!
:p 
While I'm here, Jaxx where TF are our Rukias!?!?!?!?!?

Offline 8bitderp

« Reply #1067 on: Sat, 04 November 2023, 16:02:07 »
This thread will never die. I just want got-dang grogu rukia, or my $500 back.
Daffy Collector

Offline Afteryou

« Reply #1068 on: Thu, 14 December 2023, 09:01:09 »
Would be so wild if Jaxx came in to give an end of Year 2023 production update  :-\
The roof is not my son but I will raise it.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1069 on: Sat, 23 December 2023, 20:24:40 »
Would be so wild if Jaxx came in to give an end of Year 2023 production update  :-\

Insane plot twist
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #1070 on: Thu, 28 December 2023, 21:42:42 »
A friend took delivery of an ice cream machine for his business today. I was instantly reminded of this, so I had to stop by and say hi. Glad to see this thread is still going strong. Although I can't say I'm as glad to see that there have been several additional scams in the hobby since I stopped frequenting GH last year.

Happy holidays everyone. Hope Jaxx gets his just desserts someday.

P.S. the ice cream from the machine was delicious

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1071 on: Sun, 31 December 2023, 20:04:09 »
Hope that 2024 will be the year of Rukia (it probably will not be)

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #1072 on: Sun, 31 December 2023, 20:07:13 »
Hope that 2024 will be the year of Rukia (it probably will not be)

Yeah, you never know Jaxx might get out of his ice cream induced coma & organize some of his famous BBQ fundraisers to finish Rukia round 2..... :rolleyes:

Offline 8bitderp

« Reply #1073 on: Tue, 06 February 2024, 23:35:08 »
First Rukia 2024 post.
Daffy Collector

Offline kronograf

« Reply #1074 on: Mon, 26 February 2024, 19:24:24 »
even weaston is refunding people smh

jane me | 910 me

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #1075 on: Tue, 19 March 2024, 13:12:46 »
Thought these would have shipped by now. Made a Rukia mistake.

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #1076 on: Thu, 28 March 2024, 16:48:19 »
coming up on 4 years birthday for this GB!