Author Topic: Climbing aboard this keyboard board  (Read 1376 times)

Offline HolyCrap

Climbing aboard this keyboard board
« on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 18:11:56 »
Hi everybody!

I've been using mechanical keyboards for about 10 years now, but I was never really aware that the mass produced commercially available products were just scratching the surface of what's out there. I was recently introduced to the community and I've been lurking here getting inspired by all of the cool stuff people are making. I love DIY especially where creativity is involved, so I've been getting started making my own artisan caps and I'm waiting for some supplies to start making custom cables as well. Needless to say, I've barely gotten started and I'm already hooked!

I've been making my own minis and terrain for tabletop gaming (mostly D&D) for years now, and have purchased a couple of 3D printers over the years now to help with that and other projects. Recently I started doing some small production runs of custom cast resin parts for a completely unrelated industry and I realized that between the tabletop stuff and resin casting I had everything I needed to start making my own artisan caps. Searching for various resources on that introduced me to the community and all the awesome stuff you guys are doing. Been lurking for a bit now and figured I should start participating.
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 February 2020, 20:54:06 by HolyCrap »

Offline Maledicted

Re: Climbing aboard this keyboard board
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 09:37:47 »
Hello HolyCrap, and welcome. You sound like you've stumbled upon an epiphany there with artisans.