Author Topic: Chinese solarized penumbra  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Pennywise359

Chinese solarized penumbra
« on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 13:40:37 »
Hey guys. Recently I've ordered One of b stock southpaw 65's there were only 2 colors left (purple and blue) and I went with blue. Now I am struggling to find a good keycaps set that will match it. Currently all I have is JTK photo studio and I don't rly think it will match too well with blue case(I really hope it will). The only thing I could find was this http://ali.onl/12wY but 115 bucks seems too much for noname keyset. Does anybody know if it's any good? If not I'd love to hear some suggestions, it has to be a good quality set that will match blue case, I'm ok with any profile except SA and it should not be more then 180 bucks, any ideas? Thanks.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: Chinese solarized penumbra
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 13:44:36 »
That set looks like crap.

Honestly at $180, you can get most sets, no matter the profile. It's only going to be the "grail" sets that you won't be able to get.

Go to mechmarket and see what you like imo.

Offline Pennywise359

Re: Chinese solarized penumbra
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 14:30:36 »
Thanks for reply. I am pretty new to the hobby and not familiar with mechmarket, is it a website? I see bunch of things like website/subreddit/facebook group etc. Also the only place where I could find gmk solarized was originative but 280$ is too much for me.