Author Topic: KWK / KBK Therapy  (Read 486143 times)

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
Re: KWK / KBK Therapy
« Reply #1200 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 02:00:31 »
just realized that since i have a hhkb again, the topre set is something i really, really want.

my tears don't fall quickly enough 2 express my sadness

diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1201 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 10:42:41 »
just realized that since i have a hhkb again, the topre set is something i really, really want.

Show Image

that pic with the baby leaking tears kind of creeps me out.....
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1202 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 19:09:35 »

Show Image

Makes my eyes water :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1203 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 20:08:13 »

Show Image

Makes my eyes water :))
Yes.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1204 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 20:11:46 »
been away for too long.  Can someone catch me up on how they know sales are coming?  Is it this thread?
Hi :)

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1205 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 20:12:30 »

been away for too long.  Can someone catch me up on how they know sales are coming?  Is it this thread?

Site sales are off while i prepare for another GH email sale  :thumb: TBA

I swear no fool'n, scouts honor

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1206 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 20:12:43 »
yeah, usually here. sometimes he'll list stuff randomly on his website also.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1207 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:45:53 »
Anyone else notice the last banner image on the site?  Hopefully we get to see this colorway released.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1208 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:55:43 »
Anyone else notice the last banner image on the site?  Hopefully we get to see this colorway released.

Show Image

That's the one he sent to Dustin, so it might not be available in a future sale.  It's an awesome color combo with really nice shade of orange.

I'm sure Hipster has a lot of other badass colorways up his sleeve, though. :)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1209 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 01:29:35 »

Show Image

That's the one he sent to Dustin, so it might not be available in a future sale.  It's an awesome color combo with really nice shade of orange.

I'm sure Hipster has a lot of other badass colorways up his sleeve, though. :)

That one is called halloweenie :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1210 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 19:23:50 »
The last KBK I need will be by far the hardest to find, an FN :(

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1211 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 20:21:22 »
I wonder how many of those original death lives or crapple to be more specific are out in the wild. I feel like my odds are low for obtaining one. I should have tried to snag one when they where fresh.  :'(

I shall hunt.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1212 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 23:36:38 »
I believe there were 4 of that mold. Only 1 crapple color.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1213 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 03:57:43 »
Wow I didn't realize how rare some of these caps are that's crazy....
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1214 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 10:02:19 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1215 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 10:23:04 »
Yeah the OG stuff can be hard to come across anymore. Not a lot of it pops up in classifieds

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #1216 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 17:36:46 »

Yeah the OG stuff can be hard to come across anymore. Not a lot of it pops up in classifieds

Yeah tell me about it, been snooping around for a Mummy I to no avail hehe

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1217 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 18:13:52 »

I've been snooping around for any of KBKs or KWK caps and if you don't already have a KWK/KBK/Bro or clack to trade it's not happening.... Unless you were to offer ungodly amounts of money and I just don't have it like that. It's a testament to his work that people just Want to keep his stuff. I know that if I ever get lucky and come across some of his cap someone would have to pry dem sum*****'s out of my cold dead hands lol

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1218 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 14:19:36 »
MX wrapped got me feeling some kinda way

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1219 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 14:25:40 »

You like Mummy I?! Cool, I love those.. Old School, simple, very ancient looking.  :cool: Good Luck!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1220 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 15:08:30 »

You like Mummy I?! Cool, I love those.. Old School, simple, very ancient looking.  :cool: Good Luck!
I actually think I've only seen 2 or 3 people ever put Mummy 1's in classifieds. So yeah, good luck :p

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1221 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 16:32:43 »
MX wrapped got me feeling some kinda way
Thats real talk !

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1222 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 09:08:57 »
I was just looking at some images online and from what I can tell hipster/punks dead used to doodle on the envelopes he would mail his caps out in. Some of these doodles are freaking amazing and frame worthy. I love this style of bright colors and exaggerated lines and figures. I really hope the people that were lucky enough to get these saved them. **** at that point I would have been happy to pay for just the drawing the caps would have just been a bonus lol. So awesome! 93600-093602-1

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1223 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 09:16:11 »
I was just looking at some images online and from what I can tell hipster/punks dead used to doodle on the envelopes he would mail his caps out in. Some of these doodles are freaking amazing and frame worthy. I love this style of bright colors and exaggerated lines and figures. I really hope the people that were lucky enough to get these saved them. **** at that point I would have been happy to pay for just the drawing the caps would have just been a bonus lol. So awesome! (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Binge has also been known to doodle on packages: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=65275.0

Different style, equally as awesome though. I think HP is doing custom packaging with stickers nowadays, but I could be totally wrong.
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1224 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:40:59 »
I was just looking at some images online and from what I can tell hipster/punks dead used to doodle on the envelopes he would mail his caps out in. Some of these doodles are freaking amazing and frame worthy. I love this style of bright colors and exaggerated lines and figures. I really hope the people that were lucky enough to get these saved them. **** at that point I would have been happy to pay for just the drawing the caps would have just been a bonus lol. So awesome! (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)
I've managed to save some of mine:

Wish I still had saved all of em though, such cool stuff

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1225 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:49:49 »

Show Image

I have been getting alot of messages about bringing the art back, im almost 100% positive im going to drop the "KW" logo on website sales and start doodling again since site sales seem to be rough to get into. Larger GH sales will continue with just "KW". Hold strong people im still remolding and getting everything ready for a GH sale this month :) just working out some stem fit issues and want everything to launch without a hitch.

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1226 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:52:48 »

Show Image

I have been getting alot of messages about bringing the art back, im almost 100% positive im going to drop the "KW" logo on website sales and start doodling again since site sales seem to be rough to get into. Larger GH sales will continue with just "KW". Hold strong people im still remolding and getting everything ready for a GH sale this month :) just working out some stem fit issues and want everything to launch without a hitch.
:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Can't wait (for another sale to lose in)!
null

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1227 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:54:14 »

Show Image

What are the usual requirements to get into a sale? I can probably look it up but tthe mobile app is a bit frustrating since I'm still getting notifications from weeks ago. Looking forward to your upcoming sale man. Hoping I can get my first cap from you soon.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1228 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:58:04 »

Show Image

What are the usual requirements to get into a sale? I can probably look it up but tthe mobile app is a bit frustrating since I'm still getting notifications from weeks ago. Looking forward to your upcoming sale man. Hoping I can get my first cap from you soon.
Well, for sales on GH he'll give a decent amount of notice (a week or so, maybe more) and it'll be an email sale, first come first serve. On the site, one of the sales has been announced but more often than not caps are just randomly listed and you gotta get super lucky

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1229 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 12:00:04 »
Is it easier to win in sales on GH or the site sales?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1230 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 12:06:35 »
Is it easier to win in sales on GH or the site sales?
Well, with email sales, a lot of it still comes down to luck with whose email sent at the exact same times makes it there first. With the sites, there's quite a few ways you can have advantages over other people.

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1231 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 12:48:50 »

Show Image

Hngggggggggg dat Aquaman Mummy II... so very beautiful :jealous:. That's always been one of my favorite colorways.

The drawings are pretty too :D.

So, with a sale through Big Cartel, you are going to start hand drawing more personalized/individual images and just drop the KWK logo entirely? But then for GH sales, you will mostly just draw an image of the KWK logo, with nothing more personalized on it, making it sort of a "stock drawing" more or less that everyone is guaranteed to get? If so, then I really like that idea! The tougher sales result in more unique drawings that are fun to share, but everyone still at least gets a drawing for the larger GH sales and you don't have to kill yourself making them all. So, a little HP artwork love for everyone!

So pumped for the next sale... Want my first KWK so damn bad. But take your time, I'd also like for the sale to be about as close to perfect as possible and to launch without a hitch, so I can wait :D.
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1232 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:00:54 »
I hate email sales.
My internet connection is shoddy so sometimes my emails send on time, other times, they send 10 seconds late. It's impossible for me to time when my emails get sent.

Not gonna win anything in this sale (or any sale ever)  :'(
null

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1233 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:06:38 »
Ahhhh yeah GEEKHACK SALE!

I plan to post all of the package art I have by him soon. Kept all of them of course. Theyre amazing, my favorite being my avatar!!  XD Mummy II with Candy Corns!  :-*

Binge never used to draw on his, so don't have any by him. :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:22:46 by dustinhxc »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1234 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:07:57 »
I hate email sales.
My internet connection is shoddy so sometimes my emails send on time, other times, they send 10 seconds late. It's impossible for me to time when my emails get sent.

Eh, I'm on DSL in country, you find ways ;)

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1235 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:08:33 »

Yea, I think that might be more of a recent thing, because I remember my packaging for my first Slo-Fi having no artwork on it, but all of my recent items (like GMK escapes), have had some nice artwork on them.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1236 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:35:58 »

I plan to post all of the package art I have by him soon. Kept all of them of course. Theyre amazing, my favorite being my avatar!!  XD Mummy II with Candy Corns!  :-*
please do Dustin ! I would really like to see them. Just an idea but it would be awesome if he released some prints I know I would buy some to jazz up my media room\Apartment !!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1237 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:41:07 »
I hate email sales.

Your DSL is better than my connection that wavers between 200kbps and 20mbps every 15 seconds or so.

Nothing wrong with my router or modem and Comcast has, on multiple occasions, admitted to me that their underground wires/cables in my area are worn to the point that they need to be replaced. Unfortunately they haven't sent anyone down here to replace them (been about 3 years now since I first found out about the problem)...
null

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1238 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:56:23 »
I hate email sales.

Your DSL is better than my connection that wavers between 200kbps and 20mbps every 15 seconds or so.

Nothing wrong with my router or modem and Comcast has, on multiple occasions, admitted to me that their underground wires/cables in my area are worn to the point that they need to be replaced. Unfortunately they haven't sent anyone down here to replace them (been about 3 years now since I first found out about the problem)...
Ouch, that sucks. Mine is usually around 3 Mb/s though, and sometimes has crazy ping spikes while I'm gaming

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1239 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:03:40 »
I hate email sales.

Ouch, that sucks. Mine is usually around 3 Mb/s though, and sometimes has crazy ping spikes while I'm gaming

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1240 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 15:23:00 »

Now I know the secret of your avatar, really love it. And that Candy Corn is a nice touch, I crazy about Candy Corn, one day I'm going to get a Candy Corn CC :D
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1241 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 16:14:00 »

Now I know the secret of your avatar, really love it. And that Candy Corn is a nice touch, I crazy about Candy Corn, one day I'm going to get a Candy Corn CC :D

Yep! Hipsterpunks package artwork! :)

I miss my candy corn clacks, they were so cool! Just too expensive to own.
Would've been nice to win the EK sale but no luck.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1242 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 12:30:00 »

Yep! Hipsterpunks package artwork! :)

I miss my candy corn clacks, they were so cool! Just too expensive to own.
Would've been nice to win the EK sale but no luck.
Been checking here and the kwk site for updates keeping the hype alive creeping alot of older threads admiring his work. I love the board Bro just posted with a vandal stripe so sick . Soo excited guys and gals for a chance at my first KBK/KWK  !!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1243 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:02:11 »
PREPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR CHERRY BLANKS BOIS

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1244 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:02:53 »

is that where you put your kaps?   :'(
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1245 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:03:25 »
I know i'm excited. :D

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1246 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:03:52 »

can't fit all of em in there tho :(

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1247 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:05:59 »
 :eek:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1248 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:16:45 »

can't fit all of em in there tho :(
We can name oneof the color ways  purple starfish in your honor hwood. Lol  :thumb:

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #1249 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 19:22:35 »
mental note. do not trade with hwood.

Looking forward to these!