Author Topic: [GB] EnjoyPBT Extended 2048  (Read 133875 times)

Offline geewiz

Re: [GB] EnjoyPBT Extended 2048
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 07:43:39 »
Still no information for those who ordered from kbdfans  :(

And, literally by proxy, customers who ordered from Candykeys (whose website currently says the sets haven't even arrived at their place yet) are still waiting as well. Maybe next week then.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 07:50:45 »
I got the shipping notice already. But still no news on package delivery.

Offline phunktional

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 07:52:23 »
DHL attempted delivery on mine last night but I was not at home. I paid for the fast shipping option and if you didn't you're probably going to wait a bit longer.

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #203 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 07:54:00 »
I don't have more news but looks like the delivery (to Candykeys) got some delay :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #204 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 07:56:32 »
I don't have more news but looks like the delivery (to Candykeys) got some delay :(
It's alright. KBDfans have delivered all the orders that I bought from them. I have no problem at all waiting and I am sure these caps will be a great addition to any collection. Great design, durable material with a nice touch, what else a keeb aficionado can ask for.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 08:44:13 »

I received mine and ordered from kbdfans

Did you order the nomad kit? It seems that kit had an issue and delayed some orders.

Offline swedishpiehole

« Reply #206 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 08:49:56 »
Got my base and nomad kits from kbdfans yesterday, with the express shipping option. If yours hasn't shipped yet from them, just use the chat on their site to ask for an update.

Offline CYFX

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 08:56:41 »

I received mine and ordered from kbdfans

Did you order the nomad kit? It seems that kit had an issue and delayed some orders.

I did not order the nomad kit. I grabbed the base, korll, nav, icono and calc.

Offline anfledd

« Reply #208 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 09:59:15 »
Got my Nomad, Icono and Base kits yesterday from KBDFans. They look great!

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #209 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 10:25:51 »

Got my base and nomad kits from kbdfans yesterday, with the express shipping option. If yours hasn't shipped yet from them, just use the chat on their site to ask for an update.

Hmmm I guess my order is just later in the shipping line.

Offline andtar2

« Reply #210 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 10:50:44 »

Same here, mine has not shipped from Kbdfans yet (I had Nomad-kit). Strangely todays Discord update said: Epbt 2048——Complete!Maybe production complete and not shipping ;)

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 12:07:38 »
Still hoping to arrive @ candykeys

Tough to see all the nice pics ... but better than seeing bad pics ;)

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #212 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 12:39:54 »

Same here, mine has not shipped from Kbdfans yet (I had Nomad-kit). Strangely todays Discord update said: Epbt 2048——Complete!Maybe production complete and not shipping ;)

Yeah the declaration that it was complete is concerning, but as you said it might just be production.

Offline bukowski

« Reply #213 on: Sat, 21 September 2019, 03:43:53 »
Thats helpful thanks

Offline sadmachine

« Reply #214 on: Sat, 21 September 2019, 13:32:42 »

Offline Slice

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 21 September 2019, 15:18:07 »
I wonder when Candykeys will start shipping out everything

Offline leoparder

« Reply #216 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 08:27:30 »
Are there any extras in Europe ? I am very interested !

Offline beton

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 23:24:44 »
I wonder when Candykeys will start shipping out everything

From their website:
Extended2048 is delayed due to false information!
Many kits are coming this coming week, sadly due to some misinformation from the manufacturer: the sets will only be coming in early october.

Third time is a charm, right? ;)

Offline tominabox1

« Reply #218 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 04:58:02 »
Where did you see this?

Oh nevermind it's from candykeys. Hope your get yours soon!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 September 2019, 05:01:30 by tominabox1 »

Offline skmn

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 23:37:48 »
If you ordered through Candykeys, you probably got an email a few hours ago with an update from David.

Offline tominabox1

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 19:56:24 »
Received my Nomad kit today..... without the Base and Icono kits I ordered separately.  I've had a tracking number for that order since Aug 28th that never updated so I'm wondering if anyone is in that boat... I sent a few messages over the last month and they claimed it shipped but I still never saw any updates.

Offline beekey

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 09:03:51 »
Got mine today. I'm impressed with the quality! Thanks a lot for the great work.

Offline tominabox1

« Reply #222 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 20:53:31 »
Any kbdfans buyers not receive their set yet?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #223 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 21:19:49 »
Any kbdfans buyers not receive their set yet?
I have not received it yet.

Offline the_marsbar

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 04:23:21 »
I missed this. Any chance to still get a set (I'm in Europe)?

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #225 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 04:42:22 »
Hey all,

So the latest update which was sent to emails via customers was that KBDFans claims it will be shipping to us on the 10th of October. https://candykeys.com/news is a place where you can check for the newest status, if there is no news then we also do not have the information. For extras - NO extras will be available after shipping to customers this time, but only later so weeks down the line - Why? From experience from having so many kits, many things can go wrong with shipping, missing keys, etc. etc. so we will wait for confirmation of each customer who has ordered the GB that their sets are a-OK. Then we will release a date on extras in the NEWS section and the October CandyKeys E-Mail Newsletter.
The CandyKeys Mechanical Keyboard Store

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 10:09:49 »
Hey all,

So the latest update which was sent to emails via customers was that KBDFans claims it will be shipping to us on the 10th of October. https://candykeys.com/news is a place where you can check for the newest status, if there is no news then we also do not have the information. For extras - NO extras will be available after shipping to customers this time, but only later so weeks down the line - Why? From experience from having so many kits, many things can go wrong with shipping, missing keys, etc. etc. so we will wait for confirmation of each customer who has ordered the GB that their sets are a-OK. Then we will release a date on extras in the NEWS section and the October CandyKeys E-Mail Newsletter.

Any idea why there is such a huge difference in shipping dates ? First pics are 4th of september

Thanks for the update

Offline SteffeMK

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 17:09:48 »
Hey all,

I ordered my kits in late July, which was after the GB ended. What will happen with my order?

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #228 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 11:44:26 »
You are still OK.

Hey all,

So the latest update which was sent to emails via customers was that KBDFans claims it will be shipping to us on the 10th of October. https://candykeys.com/news is a place where you can check for the newest status, if there is no news then we also do not have the information. For extras - NO extras will be available after shipping to customers this time, but only later so weeks down the line - Why? From experience from having so many kits, many things can go wrong with shipping, missing keys, etc. etc. so we will wait for confirmation of each customer who has ordered the GB that their sets are a-OK. Then we will release date on extras in the NEWS section and the October CandyKeys E-Mail Newsletter.

I ordered my kits in late July, which was after the GB ended. What will happen with my order?

I sadly do not know. I am going to assume quantity issues.

Hey all,

Any idea why there is such a huge difference in shipping dates ? First pics are 4th of september

Thanks for the update

Offline geewiz

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 05:42:39 »
So the latest update which was sent to emails via customers was that KBDFans claims it will be shipping to us on the 10th of October.

On their discord, KBDfans claim that the GB has fully shipped (screenshot: https://d.pr/i/NvlolE). Is that true or not?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 07:46:03 »
So the latest update which was sent to emails via customers was that KBDFans claims it will be shipping to us on the 10th of October.

On their discord, KBDfans claim that the GB has fully shipped (screenshot: https://d.pr/i/NvlolE). Is that true or not?

I got a shipping notice; but, it has not been delivered yet.

Offline geewiz

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 04:37:26 »

It’s now the 21st of October and I still don’t know if and when my sets are going to be delivered. I feel completely out of the loop and am disappointed by the poor customer care in this GB. Given that we’re now 2 months past the ETA, I’d expect a weekly update at this stage but it’s just radio silence.

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 04:44:23 »

It’s now the 21st of October and I still don’t know if and when my sets are going to be delivered. I feel completely out of the loop and am disappointed by the poor customer care in this GB. Given that we’re now 2 months past the ETA, I’d expect a weekly update at this stage but it’s just radio silence.

I still not have received anything yet too.
KBDFans apparently sent the kits to Candykeys way after his ones. And they took like a full month to be delivered :(
It was blocked at customs last week. Hopefully, Candykeys should start shipping the kits this week!

You can stay in the loop by checking https://candykeys.com/news

Sorry for the delays, nothing I could really do…

Offline geewiz

« Reply #233 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 05:41:16 »
It was blocked at customs last week. Hopefully, Candykeys should start shipping the kits this week!
You can stay in the loop by checking https://candykeys.com/news
Sorry for the delays, nothing I could really do…

No worries, I'm not complaining about the delay, just about a lack of updates. However, I missed the latest update on the Candykeys website, otherwise I wouldn't have complained here at all. Apologies.

Offline damsenviet

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 15:04:35 »
Does anyone know if KBDFans ordered extras? If not I could just buy from CandyKeys.

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #235 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 10:42:50 »
Hello,

As someone asked about where their shipment was and complained rightly so, we encourage you to keep checking our news page: https://candykeys.com/news
and now KBDfans has said the leftover kits are shipping tomorrow, meaning if you are DHL shipped and have one of the listed kits or more, your order will ship then. 65% of orders have shipped.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #236 on: Fri, 15 November 2019, 10:23:16 »
https://kbdfans.com/collections/new-arrival/products/epbt

Looks like 2048 extras got put up in a reconfigured kit list. Base kits are already sold out but unclear if they will be restocked.

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 15 November 2019, 10:24:36 »
https://kbdfans.com/collections/new-arrival/products/epbt

Looks like 2048 extras got put up in a reconfigured kit list. Base kits are already sold out but unclear if they will be restocked.

There is no restock planed  :thumb:

Offline dakanya

« Reply #238 on: Fri, 15 November 2019, 21:31:31 »
:( please do an R2 someday!

Offline saesh

« Reply #239 on: Sat, 16 November 2019, 15:51:34 »
:( please do an R2 someday!

+1

I am ready for R2.  :cool:

Offline geewiz

« Reply #240 on: Sat, 16 November 2019, 16:39:28 »
I am ready for R2.  :cool:

Cries in still waiting for his R1 to arrive

Offline flootr

« Reply #241 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 06:01:51 »
I'm super frustrated and disappointed on how this group buy went. I still have not received my kits while a whole lot of people have. Everytime I contact Candykeys they say it's next week, next week, next week... dunno what to say, really.

Offline geewiz

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 06:50:59 »
I'm super frustrated and disappointed on how this group buy went. I still have not received my kits while a whole lot of people have. Everytime I contact Candykeys they say it's next week, next week, next week... dunno what to say, really.

According to their News page, all the final shipments should get underway this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 09:16:48 »
it was a bit strange - the first pictures here were posted quite early and not everyone has received yet ...

But i think its mostly epbt .... people are also still waiting for kuro shiro

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #244 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 09:22:33 »

Candykeys received the kits like 2 weeks ago.
Sorry for the delay.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #245 on: Sat, 23 November 2019, 13:30:17 »
Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 24 November 2019, 06:29:37 »
Thoughts?
Show Image

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

v nice  :thumb:

Offline Senor Coconut

• FR (ISO or not)
« Reply #247 on: Sun, 24 November 2019, 18:43:19 »
Do you think that there might be any extras from CK, or other proxy?

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 03:19:13 »
Do you think that there might be any extras from CK, or other proxy?

CK should have.
KBDFans already sold the remaining extras  :thumb:

Offline arremkay

« Reply #249 on: Tue, 03 December 2019, 17:24:35 »
Is anyone else still waiting for a shipping notification from candykeys? This is getting a little silly.