Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2359 times)

Offline anode

Hello
« on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 22:11:16 »
Hello there! I figured I should finally sign up considering how much I've lurked over the years. Current collection:

Model M w/ industrial case, date code 13NOV87
KBParadise V80, orange ALPS, AEK caps w/ Matias black blank function and bottom rows

I'm currently working on an SMK MX mount build which is why I signed up. I'll probably give away a bunch of the parts and whatever I don't need once done.
Alps good

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 13:55:45 »
HELLO, WELCOME TO GEEKHACK.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 02:10:40 »
Hello there! I figured I should finally sign up considering how much I've lurked over the years. Current collection:

KBParadise V80, orange ALPS, AEK caps w/ Matias black blank function and bottom rows

I'm currently working on an SMK MX mount build which is why I signed up. I'll probably give away a bunch of the parts and whatever I don't need once done.

I've got those switches too.  I was thinking about hand wiring for the first time, since the Bleach60 seems to be on hold.  Is that your plan?

Offline anode

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 22:00:42 »

I've got those switches too.  I was thinking about hand wiring for the first time, since the Bleach60 seems to be on hold.  Is that your plan?

LFKeyboards TKL PCB, YMD AliExpress aluminum case, plate from a Filco TKL since these switches won't work in the universal plates. No idea what caps yet.

I haven't converted to smaller than TKL yet :P
Alps good

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 23:05:40 »

LFKeyboards TKL PCB, YMD AliExpress aluminum case, plate from a Filco TKL since these switches won't work in the universal plates. No idea what caps yet.

I haven't converted to smaller than TKL yet :P

I forgot about LFKeyboards.  Thanks for the reminder.  The only downside to their SMK board is that it doesn't have the pin holes for the 2 extra feet that are on the switches.  Trimming shouldn't be an issue though. I do see that their 65key board has a new revision that accommodates the fixing pins.  I might have to get one of those.

So you're cannibalizing a filco just for the plate?
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 December 2017, 23:08:19 by reececonrad »

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 17 December 2017, 09:42:23 »
WELCOME TO GEEKHACK MY FRIEND!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS