Author Topic: Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive  (Read 1591 times)

Offline cat

• Trade Count: (0)
Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
« on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 02:52:11 »
I saw an xbox and power supply listed here, so I figure an external HDD is ok. If not, I apologize and I'll remove this post.

I want to sell a new Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 2TB External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0). The product is in it's original packaging plastic seal and has never been opened.

I bought it from staples less than a month ago, but it's still past their 14 days return policy so I thought I'd try selling it here before feebay. I bought it to replace my old external hard drive, but I decided that 2TB wasn't enough and will wait for a decent 4TB model instead.

I purchased it from Staples: http://www.staples.com/Seagate-FreeAgent-2TB-GoFlex-Desktop-USB-3.0-Hard-Drive/product_901971?cmArea=sku_pd_box2

Asking for $90 + shipping cost to your region. (I'm in NJ, USA)

Last but not least, I realize I'm a new user and this is my first post. To minimize risk for any interested buyer, I will ship before payment if you have positive feedback in the member ratings section.

If you want to trade a used keyboard, I'll send paypal payment (verified member) and send the item before you do, if you have positive feedback in the member ratings section.

Offline bukkaketsunami

• Trade Count: (0)
Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 10:48:44 »
if you still have it by next friday (payday) i'll pick it up from you