Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178074 times)

Offline Sorachi.Ace

• Formerly CaptRobo
  • Co-owner of SodieCaps artisan keycaps
Re: KeyForge
« Reply #5700 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:39:14 »
I submitted a customer support form as well but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well.
I didn't understand the gb format and entered my wants incorrectly. Is the customer service form the correct way to get that handled?
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:44:32 by CaptRobo »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5701 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 17:49:53 »
I submitted a customer support form as well but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well.
I didn't understand the gb format and entered my wants incorrectly. Is the customer service form the correct way to get that handled?

Support@keyforge.com is fine for requests going forward. I set up that form specifically for the last sale import issue to keep everything organized, but we’re out of the woods now.

However, you can still use the form link and it will be responded to.   

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5702 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 18:38:55 »
https://www.keyforge.com/fulfillment2

Fulfillment is coming.
Let's enjoy this amazing work.
Nice as always.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #5703 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 18:57:59 »
Is there any way to review/edit my entry? Being a noob, I'm kind of anxious about whether it actually went through and/or if I made any mistakes on the form.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5704 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 18:59:59 »
Is there any way to review/edit my entry? Being a noob, I'm kind of anxious about whether it actually went through and/or if I made any mistakes on the form.

Shoot an email to support@keyforge.com, we’ll check on it for you. Also, don’t fret too much. I can make any invoice adjustments needed.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #5705 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 19:10:55 »
Cool... thank you.

Offline Digitize

« Reply #5706 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 23:19:21 »
Oooo nice. Hope I get the keycap I want but any out of the three keycaps is still a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stuey138

« Reply #5707 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 11:19:48 »
Sent an email regarding a messed up address, should I be okay before the invoices go out?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5708 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 14:00:45 »
Sent an email regarding a messed up address, should I be okay before the invoices go out?

I pull the PayPal address you have on file when you are invoiced, so adjust that on your side for the easiest resolution. But you’ll hear from one of us shortly, we’re keeping up pretty well with all the tickets.

Offline stuey138

« Reply #5709 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 14:06:55 »

I pull the PayPal address you have on file when you are invoiced, so adjust that on your side for the easiest resolution. But you’ll hear from one of us shortly, we’re keeping up pretty well with all the tickets.
Ooh nice! I thought PayPal address was how it usually went but this is a unique sale so wasn't sure if addresses were collected differently this time

Offline monovertex

« Reply #5710 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 14:41:47 »
Hi! I sent an e-mail in response to a previous question regarding the current sale. Would it be possible to get a response before the sale ends?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5711 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 15:13:12 »
I am going to be sending out the first wave of invoices to people who entered yesterday. I anticipate that there will be order issues here and there (misunderstanding of the sale format, etc). If you are affected by this, PLEASE simply email us and let us know what changes need to be made to your invoice, and you'll get the corrected one returned to you to pay.

Make sure the following information is correct before you pay:

1. Key selection

2. Your Paypal address

If you have questions, please email support and wait patiently, there are lots of emails but we are staying right on top of them.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5712 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 18:00:43 »
Sale is closed, I will be sending out and adjusting invoices for the remainder of the day. I will provide an update as soon as everything is finished!

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #5713 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 18:17:23 »
I am going to be sending out the first wave of invoices to people who entered yesterday. I anticipate that there will be order issues here and there (misunderstanding of the sale format, etc). If you are affected by this, PLEASE simply email us and let us know what changes need to be made to your invoice, and you'll get the corrected one returned to you to pay.

1. Key selection

2. Your Paypal address

If you have questions, please email support and wait patiently, there are lots of emails but we are staying right on top of them.

I'm sorry Kyle - I accidentally paid my invoice with wrong address (had my home address instead of my US proxy.)
I typed correct address for the google form, though.

will I have to request a support?

Edit: I have sent a ticket via order issue form.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 August 2019, 18:21:39 by Hamel »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5714 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 18:21:20 »

1. Key selection

2. Your Paypal address

I'm sorry Kyle - I accidently paid my invoice with wrong address (had my home address instead of my US proxy.)

Submit just to be safe, I’d rather be sure your order is going to the right place :)

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #5715 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 18:23:10 »

1. Key selection

2. Your Paypal address

I'm sorry Kyle - I accidently paid my invoice with wrong address (had my home address instead of my US proxy.)

Submit just to be safe, I’d rather be sure your order is going to the right place :)

Yeah, just made a ticket to be safe. I'll be waiting for the response - thanks!

Offline Ares2105

« Reply #5716 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 23:54:33 »
Damn, I missed the sale because I thought it was until today, I am an idiot.

Feeling so unfulfilled right now :( ... Grats to all who participated  :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5717 on: Sat, 03 August 2019, 23:58:34 »

Email me and I’ll let you in, not a problem.

Offline Ares2105

« Reply #5718 on: Sun, 04 August 2019, 00:15:28 »

Email me and I’ll let you in, not a problem.
Omg, that's so awesome of you. :-)
I love you man <3

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #5719 on: Sun, 04 August 2019, 08:56:55 »
So happy the fulfillment sale happened again, i have been busy a lot recently and basically missed every artisan GB around, so this was my only chance to get some dank caps.  Thanks KF!
Let's hope in some Shishi now  :thumb:

Offline tonydatigeryo

KeyForge
« Reply #5720 on: Sun, 04 August 2019, 10:38:39 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 October 2019, 09:37:06 by tonydatigeryo »

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #5721 on: Sun, 04 August 2019, 11:49:24 »
Damn, missed out on this one. Some awesome colorways, especially that Lord of Saliva, congrats to those who got a order in! I wouldn't have been able to participate even if I had known though. I managed to get a huge win in JAK's Newlywed, old casts sale that wiped out my KB funds for the week & then some! :eek:

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5722 on: Sun, 04 August 2019, 17:29:36 »
I sent you a support email about adding a cap to my invoice, if it’s not too late.

Also - any update on the Wavez caps?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5723 on: Sun, 04 August 2019, 19:22:47 »
I sent you a support email about adding a cap to my invoice, if it’s not too late.

Got it, Chett will be responding soon. Wavez will be shipping next week, once I catch my breath from this sale.

Offline Ares2105

« Reply #5724 on: Tue, 06 August 2019, 06:02:45 »
Are invoices already out? Submitted my sale-entry over the official kyle@keyforge.com adress and just wanted to make sure that one still is active  ;D

Offline Hongook

« Reply #5725 on: Tue, 06 August 2019, 23:55:02 »
I'm still waiting on a response. Submitted a google form and emailed as well. I was expecting to hear back by now based on our last correspondence. Thank you!

Offline KeyCo

« Reply #5726 on: Wed, 07 August 2019, 20:01:34 »
Bump on if the invoices have gone out yet. I filled out the raffle on Friday and sent an email to support on Sunday but have not gotten a response or received an invoice yet. Just want to make sure I didn't mess up the process some how.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 August 2019, 20:03:51 by KeyCo »

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5727 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 14:50:30 »
What are Chett's hours like? I left a time-sensitive message a few days ago and still waiting for a reply.
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5728 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 15:19:04 »
What are Chett's hours like? I left a time-sensitive message a few days ago and still waiting for a reply.

He’s working now, but we have been absolutely slammed between the two of us with tickets. I expect to have everyone responded to by this evening.

He generally works in the evenings after 5pm MDT, but we’re both taking the whole day for responses today. You’ll hear back shortly.

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5729 on: Fri, 09 August 2019, 01:27:53 »
Sorry to bug you again about this, but please check my order no #5557. I have updated the proxy address as suggested last week. Hope to get a response from you soon.

Offline gMit

« Reply #5730 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 01:17:09 »

Got it, Chett will be responding soon. Wavez will be shipping next week, once I catch my breath from this sale.

Hey did Wavez end up getting shipped out? Haven't received any notification

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5731 on: Fri, 16 August 2019, 10:27:04 »
Hey, didn't get a follow-up from Chett last Friday. Just want to make sure the address for my order has changed (I'm moving in less than 2 weeks).
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #5732 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 15:14:24 »
were we supposed to get an update yesterday or today or something?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5733 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 05:38:08 »
I've sent a message on Discord and a mail (don't know if Chad reads discord or not). Could you please check that? It concerns an address change :-)
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 August 2019, 01:07:33 by JSaintS »

Offline leovu

« Reply #5734 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 05:12:09 »
wow amazing

Offline AaronR

« Reply #5735 on: Sun, 25 August 2019, 20:01:56 »
Any update on the wavez caps?

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5736 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 14:39:19 »
The shipping label for my order was created on July 28th (still hasn't shipped), any idea when I can expect an update?
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5737 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 22:51:43 »
T__T

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5738 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 22:53:20 »
The shipping label for my order was created on July 28th (still hasn't shipped), any idea when I can expect an update?

I got told it had shipped on July 17, still no tracking number

Offline ja.ze

« Reply #5739 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 22:58:16 »
Never got an invoice for the last GB.  I haven't been able to get a Shishi since I started in the hobby, and it's sad to see that it isn't because of bad luck but mismanagement on the business side.

I hope you eventually sort this out, because the notifications I get from this thread just bum me out and I'm not even affected.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5740 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 09:38:58 »
Never got an invoice for the last GB.  I haven't been able to get a Shishi since I started in the hobby, and it's sad to see that it isn't because of bad luck but mismanagement on the business side.

I hope you eventually sort this out, because the notifications I get from this thread just bum me out and I'm not even affected.

If it makes you feel any better, I joined the 6/11 sale and was lucky enough to be invoiced.
I got a tracking number with info about my cap being shipped out about 3 weeks after and arrived in about a week or so because Japanese customs held onto it for a couple days for some reason.
In terms of artisans, I would say that was a very good transaction.

You have to remember too that people don't usually go and find threads like this for positive experiences and are just happy with their stuff and people who are having problems will seek help.
Hopefully this doesn't come off as me being a shill but I just wanted to share my positive interaction with KF which was also my first.
I was lucky enough to get into the 2nd Fulfillment Sale too so I'm also hoping all these problems get sorted just as much as everyone else.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline ja.ze

« Reply #5741 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 13:46:11 »

If it makes you feel any better, I joined the 6/11 sale and was lucky enough to be invoiced.
I got a tracking number with info about my cap being shipped out about 3 weeks after and arrived in about a week or so because Japanese customs held onto it for a couple days for some reason.
In terms of artisans, I would say that was a very good transaction.

You have to remember too that people don't usually go and find threads like this for positive experiences and are just happy with their stuff and people who are having problems will seek help.
Hopefully this doesn't come off as me being a shill but I just wanted to share my positive interaction with KF which was also my first.
I was lucky enough to get into the 2nd Fulfillment Sale too so I'm also hoping all these problems get sorted just as much as everyone else.
All I'm saying is that it's disheartening to read about KF having issues with their workload and clients not receiving their purchases/invoices either.

Don't get me wrong. I love the work and end result, but I think it would be best to fix the way they do business. Timely delivery and efficient communication don't seem to be all there.

I hope it gets sorted out, for everyone involved.

Offline Digitize

« Reply #5742 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 16:20:03 »
Dang I totally forgot about the second fulfillment GB and I took part in it too. A lot of things happened personally and then time , sorta just flew.

Offline double0Z

« Reply #5743 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 17:38:22 »
So been following the thread for a while. And I don't know if these are old or there's a bug but all the links notifying me of a reply leads me to replies saying they are from 2016. Any ideas

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5744 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 00:03:15 »
Any movement on this?

4. Updates will be provided on a bi-weekly basis to all entrants via email.

Any update on gb keycaps? Any update on your support dude getting a gh handle. I've submitted a few tickets and it's been radio silence.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline fcnchuck

« Reply #5745 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 09:09:35 »
in case anyone did not see this update

https://www.keyforge.com/fulfillment2

Post-Sale Update #3 (8/24)

Production is going along smoothly, with over 1/3 of the total keys completed. I am still on track to ship all packages before October 6th Packages will start to go out during the third week of September, and will finish the first week of October. I had one of my air compressors fail yesterday, so a new one will be here on Monday. I keep a pancake compressor in case of emergencies, but man those things are loud.

I will be tackling Lord of Saliva this coming week, which I’m excited for. I enjoy all of my colorways, but I’m particularly proud of these keys.

I will be printing off shipping labels in weekly batches to keep things under control and organized. I will be sending out a mass email on the third week of September with the nitty-gritty details of shipping for everyone.

At this time I would ask you to please check your shipping address included on your Paypal invoice. Understand that the section of the entry form that asked for your address was to help prevent bots, not to actually collect your address for shipping (this will change next sale, I realize it’s confusing). The address used is the one associated with your Paypal account, so please make sure that is up to date and accurate. I will make any adjustments to addresses needed over the next two weeks, but once your shipping label is printed, it’s final.

Send all address change requests to support@keyforge.com.

Please do not contact me on other platforms for order-related issues.

I will be providing an album of photos next update. I’ve been so busy with production that I haven’t had time to take all the photos I wanted. The keys are looking great, and I’ve made really good strides with uniformity and color this sale. While each key can be slightly unique due to the casting process, I’ve tried my hardest to make sure the colors of each batch are identical.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #5746 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 09:30:51 »
"Please do not contact me on other platforms for order-related issues."

So in other words "people looking for an update here, even though I advertise here, don't look here."

Nice.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5747 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 09:50:14 »
Haven’t been as active on GH, apologies for that. I’ve been putting in long hours at the workshop for Fulfillment so everything stays on track and no deadlines are missed. Wavez and Arctic will get tracking tomorrow afternoon, and be all out by Tuesday. I’m trying something new where I email blast only the people involved in certain sales rather than posting all my updates here, which can be confusing for newer peeps to the community. Once I’ve tested it with Wavez and Arctic I’ll try it for the next fulfillment update.

Chett will be active on here starting tomorrow as well, he’s out today. Just regular email responses is a lot of work, due to the recent sale. He’s staying busy and on top of tickets for the most part, so if you’re waiting on a ticket response it’s likely something that was assigned to me on purpose or accident. I’ll be going through those this afternoon during lunch. I’ll be carving out time each day m-f to make sure my own tickets don’t pile up now that production is in a good groove.

Appreciate everyone’s patience, you guys rock. After I respond to tickets this afternoon, I’ll PM anybody who I’m not sure received help or not.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5748 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 11:01:28 »
Haven’t been as active on GH, apologies for that. I’ve been putting in long hours at the workshop for Fulfillment so everything stays on track and no deadlines are missed.

Thanks for the update!

Please don't overwork and burn yourselves out!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Digitize

« Reply #5749 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 12:22:36 »
Chett!!!!!

That’s his name. Wonder where I got Chad from.