Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173255 times)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge
« Reply #5800 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:13:35 »
Great, so since I'm CONUS and I haven't received any tracking yet then I should be expecting mine in the upcoming batch. Good to know, I'll keep a lookout.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You should have it in the next 30 minutes or so. I had to do it in waves in order to keep things as efficient as possible. I’m estimating everything being finished in 2-3 hours from where I’m at right now.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #5801 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:13:47 »
I just got tracking a few minutes ago. Here's hoping it gets in the mail Monday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5802 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:29:58 »
Great, so since I'm CONUS and I haven't received any tracking yet then I should be expecting mine in the upcoming batch. Good to know, I'll keep a lookout.

You should have it in the next 30 minutes or so. I had to do it in waves in order to keep things as efficient as possible. I’m estimating everything being finished in 2-3 hours from where I’m at right now.
Hope you dont forget mine :)

I emailed you the new address aswell.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #5803 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:38:53 »
Just got tracking as well. Hoping for a smooth fulfilment this time

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline Ecty

« Reply #5804 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:48:32 »
Just got the shipping email but the tracking number is for a USPS First Class International package, and shipping address is still international. I’ve emailed and received multiple confirmations of my address change to my US address. Any chance you can check/intercept this before it gets dropped off to be shipped? Same thing happened to my previous order and it got lost in transit as my old address is already invalid.

Offline anorphirith

« Reply #5805 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:49:27 »
I'm not worried about the time frame I don't mind waiting 6 month and getting perfect keys than having them sooner with some defects.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5806 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:51:52 »
Just got the shipping email but the tracking number is for a USPS First Class International package, and shipping address is still international. I’ve emailed and received multiple confirmations of my address change to my US address. Any chance you can check/intercept this before it gets dropped off to be shipped? Same thing happened to my previous order and it got lost in transit as my old address is already invalid.

I’ll check on it. Any emails that are sent to me about address changes will be addressed before the package is shipped. We have been changing them as they’ve come in, but if there’s an issue I’ll fix it so everything goes smoothly for you.

Offline rora

• Summitcables
« Reply #5807 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:54:19 »
Thanks for all your hardwork! I can't wait to see what one I got : )
Heavensward

Matrix 8x V2.0 Blue | Matrix 8x V2.0 Tiffany Blue | LZ SE MP | TGR Jane V2 Blue Grey | TGR Jane V2 Pink | TGR Jane V2 CE | Keycult No2, Rev1 | Keycult No2, Rev1 | TGR 910 CE | TGRxSinga Unikorn | Orion V3 | Xeno | Mira SE | Kmac Happy | Kyuu | QXP | LZ CLS H | Poly Singa | TXCP | E6V2 FE

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #5808 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 23:12:51 »
I hope you haven't finished the last of CONUS and moved to doing the International piece because if you did then you've missed mine and haven't fully finished CONUS.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5809 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 23:14:41 »
I hope you haven't finished the last of CONUS and moved to doing the International piece because if you did then you've missed mine and haven't fully finished CONUS.

Didn’t miss it. Your order had an address issue, those are all that are left to ship.

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #5810 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 23:16:00 »

Didn’t miss it. Your order had an address issue, those are all that are left to ship.
Great, thanks.

Offline KeebsAndTrees

« Reply #5811 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 01:13:44 »
I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the effort you've put into this sale. This is my first time being able to buy from you and it's been wonderful.

Colorado Mech Meets

Offline Anikiandy

« Reply #5812 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 01:17:17 »
I didn’t get a shipping notification. I live in the US and don’t have any address issues. Should I panic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #5813 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 01:29:20 »
Got my shipping notification - UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5814 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 07:08:14 »
I didn’t get a shipping notification. I live in the US and don’t have any address issues. Should I panic?

I’m in the same boat  :confused:

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #5815 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 07:17:27 »

I’m in the same boat  :confused:

Nha don't panic, just wait 1/2 days, they are handling tons of packages (i just got my tracking few hours ago). Today/Tomorrow is the shipping day.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 October 2019, 07:19:03 by KaosJ »

Offline heloitsame

« Reply #5816 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 11:25:15 »
no email so far, am i allowed to panic yet? :(

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5817 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 12:00:33 »

Shoot me an email and I’ll get it sorted today :) support@keyforge.com

Offline heloitsame

« Reply #5818 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 12:26:45 »

Shoot me an email and I’ll get it sorted today :) support@keyforge.com

done!

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5819 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 03:49:34 »
Still no email.

Will shoot you an email now.

Offline ja.ze

« Reply #5820 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 00:38:15 »
Never got an invoice for the last GB.  I haven't been able to get a Shishi since I started in the hobby, and it's sad to see that it isn't because of bad luck but mismanagement on the business side.

I hope you eventually sort this out, because the notifications I get from this thread just bum me out and I'm not even affected.

Welp, me neither. Just saw that kf already is well in production. I figured all the time they are still at the invoice stage (yeah, silly, I know).

Too hope it works out for them in the end. Seems they have quite some issues these days. Btw @sneaky: your kyle@keyforge mail might not be working correctly ... or my mail slipped through the cracks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ll shoot you guys invoices, don’t worry. I’ve just been busy with production so I haven’t gotten to the few people who wanted to get in. Still replying to emails though, going to take a break to hit the DMV before it closes and I’ll be back at it.
Never got the invoice, mate. I hope the fulfillment sale went well, I'm not going to try again.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5821 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 02:49:21 »
Still no email.

Will shoot you an email now.

I'll respond shortly, I'm going through lots of emails post sale today. I'll have you taken care of by the end of the day  :thumb:

Never got the invoice, mate. I hope the fulfillment sale went well, I'm not going to try again.

Very busy, but it went well. Let me know if you change your mind, I'm happy to send it over now that I'm not in the middle of production.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #5822 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 13:50:08 »
Hey Kyle,

Has this actually been dropped off at the post office?

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5823 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 13:52:25 »
Hey Kyle,

Show Image

Same status for me. I have noticed* his post office is super slow when it comes to stuff like this in terms of scans. I'm guessing it was a big ol scan sheet. I'd say they are all dropped off but it's up to the po to scan em in at the sorting center.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:13:45 by anatworkaccount »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5824 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 13:55:07 »
Hey Kyle,

Show Image

I don't think I've ever seen USPS update a tracking with "Shipment received" if it hasn't already, but that's just from my experience.

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5825 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:07:54 »
My package to Canada showed movement on Monday for what it's worth, obviously YMMV
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline DetectiveNio

« Reply #5826 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:09:05 »
Mine just changed from shipment received to Accepted so at least I know USPS has mine (CA-US)

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5827 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:09:53 »
Hey Kyle,

Show Image

I don't think I've ever seen USPS update a tracking with "Shipment received" if it hasn't already, but that's just from my experience.
Fact when you do big scan sheets this is the status that gets put on the packages. It does not however guarantee that every package on the scan sheet is dropped off unless the local post office is very very thorough(most aren't, short staffed and over worked). This should update when it hits a major sorting facility(which I think it would have in two days but some places are slow, individual mileage may vary)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #5828 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:12:48 »
Hey Kyle,

Show Image

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #5829 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:19:11 »
I received my package today. Granted I live about 3 miles from Kyle, but it was definitely shipped on Monday.

Keys look great!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5830 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 14:38:54 »
Hey Kyle,

Show Image

Fact when you do big scan sheets this is the status that gets put on the packages. It does not however guarantee that every package on the scan sheet is dropped off unless the local post office is very very thorough(most aren't, short staffed and over worked). This should update when it hits a major sorting facility(which I think it would have in two days but some places are slow, individual mileage may vary)

This seems to be the case. I used a scan sheet and had them pick up due to the sheer amount of packages, so I haven’t encountered this message before. I’m doing a quick audit of the package statuses, and there are tons that are moving or being delivered today. I’m looking into individual packages to see why they seem to be hung up.

I worked hard to make sure everything went out at the same time, but I think this will be the last time I use pickup and a scan sheet with this many packages.

Offline monovertex

« Reply #5831 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 15:08:30 »
Hey Kyle,

Show Image

This seems to be the case. I used a scan sheet and had them pick up due to the sheer amount of packages, so I haven’t encountered this message before. I’m doing a quick audit of the package statuses, and there are tons that are moving or being delivered today. I’m looking into individual packages to see why they seem to be hung up.

I worked hard to make sure everything went out at the same time, but I think this will be the last time I use pickup and a scan sheet with this many packages.

For what its worth, mine has the same status.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5832 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 21:09:12 »
I already see some people receiving their orders.

But mine hasnt even been shipped yet. I understand that you are very busy man but i hope you sort it out within today.

I have already emailed you the address, twice just to make sure.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5833 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 21:13:57 »

But mine hasnt even been shipped yet. I understand that you are very busy man but i hope you sort it out within today.

I've replied to your emails today and the issue has been sorted out. You should have a tracking email now.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5834 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 21:16:08 »

I've replied to your emails today and the issue has been sorted out. You should have a tracking email now.
Got your email, thanks!

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #5835 on: Thu, 10 October 2019, 00:05:19 »
I got mine today. They look beautiful!

227888-0

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5836 on: Thu, 10 October 2019, 14:12:22 »

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5837 on: Thu, 10 October 2019, 14:15:22 »
I got mine today. They look beautiful!

(Attachment Link)

wow those look amazing!

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5838 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 07:42:05 »
I had to drop a message here about something that happened last night. 

For those that didn't know, "extras" from this sale were sold to people that DM'd Kyle.  These people were able to select the sculpts they wanted, rather than having to play the sculpt lottery like the rest of us.  In addition, at least one colourway was sold for less than what we paid.  I saw multiple invoices for Lord of Saliva Shishis for $70, where the sale price was $75 IIRC. 

Kyle said in the kb-artisans channel of the main mechkeys discord that there were only about 10 keys sold this way.  His posts start around 9:58 PM (Pacific) if you are interested to see them.

I'm primarily disappointed about not also being afforded the choice of sculpt.  My guess is that the pricing difference was an unintended oversight.

« Reply #5839 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 07:48:00 »

For those that didn't know, "extras" from this sale were sold to people that DM'd Kyle.  These people were able to select the sculpts they wanted, rather than having to play the sculpt lottery like the rest of us.  In addition, at least one colourway was sold for less than what we paid.  I saw multiple invoices for Lord of Saliva Shishis for $70, where the sale price was $75 IIRC. 

Kyle said in the kb-artisans channel of the main mechkeys discord that there were only about 10 keys sold this way.  His posts start around 9:58 PM (Pacific) if you are interested to see them.

I'm primarily disappointed about not also being afforded the choice of sculpt.  My guess is that the pricing difference was an unintended oversight.
I would have to 100% agree, fact of the matter is, Im sure most are hoping to get a shishi from a blind bag.. What's the point of a blind bag sale if all the shishis get selected from a FCFS held at the end of the raffle, makes me feel like I entered blind bags for mulder's an orochis, which isnt necessarily a bad thing but if you're more so wanting a shishi, I'm betting chances went down significantly.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Offline Incarnius26

« Reply #5840 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 07:58:29 »

I would have to 100% agree, fact of the matter is, Im sure most are hoping to get a shishi from a blind bag.. What's the point of a blind bag sale if all the shishis get selected from a FCFS held at the end of the raffle, makes me feel like I entered blind bags for mulder's an orochis, which isnt necessarily a bad thing but if you're more so wanting a shishi, I'm betting chances went down significantly.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Yup. I got a few of my friends interested in artisans and the three of us entered hoping to win shishis. At the very least, we were excited to swap between some of the sculpts since there’s only four of us. But no, every single one of us got orochis. It really did feel like we entered into a blind bag without shishis and the fact nobody even got a Mulder was even more disappointing. Now to read this it’s kind of just extra salt in the wound

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5841 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 09:33:50 »
This sale had a massive amount of Shishi's. Shishi and Orochi had the same amounts in most of the colorways, but in the ones that didn't, Shishi was higher in number. The fewest of each colorway was Mulder v3s (due to their molds not lasting as long as my other sculpts, no other reason). I did not give everyone Orochis only or something ridiculous like that, and since I spent almost 30 hours straight packing keys for this sale, I would know. Everything was Lucky Dip. People were not guaranteed to get a royal flush of Shishi or something.

Aside from the several keys that were given away for free to try to do something nice, I did sell a few keys in various colorways that were left over from a couple of unpaid larger invoices, which often tend to be packages of 5+ keys, where people assumed it was raffle and not fulfillment. The majority of what was wanted were Shishi, and it was FCFS. These were not all of the extras from this sale, just the ones that came from 3-4 unpaid invoices, and there are several leftover Orochi and Mulder v3 from those same invoices. There are still plenty of extras that will be sold at a later date in a Purge Bag sale.

Listen, I get where people are coming from, but this feels like drama for the sake of drama or something. I wasn't trying to upset anybody, I was just trying to do something nice for the first few people who messaged me in that moment. If I had put up a "Come Get Yer $15 Shishis Just To Piss In Everyone's Face" post on reddit and opened a sale around that, I can understand being quite upset about the situation if you had just purchased keys from the sale.

It's just plastic, guys. I'm doing my best here.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 October 2019, 09:36:37 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline tonydatigeryo

« Reply #5842 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 09:36:12 »
Don’t fret... this thread is toxic with people not being patient and being super needy.

This will be my first KeyForge artisan, and it arrives today.  I’m psyched!

Thanks for the amazing designs.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5843 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 09:37:53 »
Don’t fret... this thread is toxic with people not being patient and being super needy.

This will be my first KeyForge artisan, and it arrives today.  I’m psyched!

Thanks for the amazing designs.

No problem, I hope you enjoy your package :)

Offline heloitsame

« Reply #5844 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 10:18:01 »
hate to be annoying but i still have yet to receive my tracking  :(

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5845 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 10:20:38 »

I’ll look at it here in a minute, I’ll have your package out today. It likely was an address issue, but we’ll talk via email about it.

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5846 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 10:45:30 »
Sent an email as well last night regarding a Christmas cap. TIA for your time on the issue.

Offline heloitsame

« Reply #5847 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 10:47:41 »

I’ll look at it here in a minute, I’ll have your package out today. It likely was an address issue, but we’ll talk via email about it.

sure thing! the email is already sent

Offline tonydatigeryo

« Reply #5848 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 17:04:22 »

Hooray!  Love it!  Thanks again!

....any possibility of commissioning the matching Orochi and Mulder?  Suddenly I want the set lol

Offline Digitize

KeyForge
« Reply #5849 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 17:42:38 »
Wow............don’t really have words to say to the person that seemed upset about the whole Shishi first dibs thing.

All in all I’m very happy with what I received, no shishi and all, because I love the products either way

Edited to sound more clear on why I sound sarcastic with the wow.

« Last Edit: Mon, 14 October 2019, 10:53:10 by Digitize »