Author Topic: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Springs/ LSS Lube/ Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB Clear (CLOSED!!!!!!!)  (Read 1283577 times)

Offline lol

I will try my best to deliver the remaining shipments at all by the End of this Month! 

Is this in regards to just the alps buy, or the initial group buy as well?
Feel free to respond to the R1 thread to keep things focused.

He claimed he had help for shipping stuff other than the R1. Clearly they help Sprit with his own real job as well since the new springs arn't done. Basically means R1 shipping before the end of the month won't be physically possible. Then again, I don't think there was a snowball chance in hell we would have seen R1 progress in the latest timeline he set and only a slightly better chance we'll see it before next year if at all lmao.

Real talk, the job excuse has been silly since the start because it doesn't explain why he can't just ship the parts unassembled or whatever people have ordered since people like me who asked for assembly have offered and were ignored. Simplest explanation has always been he just doesn't have the parts. It's nice that the mods have locked the threads but it's too late to have any pressure on Sprit now that he's got his new gb $. Well played Sprit and screw the unethical folks in here I hope the springs were worth it.

Offline Dansor

I don't want to tell anyone how to feel, or how they should react, but I think things will go smoother if we all focus on reminding Sprit of how he can still complete the buy and regain at least some of the trust of the community.

Rehashing who may or may not be contributing to these issues or enabling them is not going to get us past this any sooner.

Hostility, no matter how justified, is just going to hurt the community and dissuade Sprit from doing anything.
Perhaps now that future group buys are (more or less) not possible, he will focus his attentions to completing the original buy and regaining some goodwill.

Best wishes,

Dansor (Eternal optimist and/or chump)

Offline lol

Hurt the community or dissuade Sprit in what way more than what has already has been done? If anything the much needed pressure in the form of thread edit locking has increased the chances of Sprit running from both newcomers from the community and the R1ers. Even if he does fulfill the springs to help him sleep at night he'll once again have no incentive to come back to R1 until he comes up with another pet project he needs funded - oh wait the thread lock has pretty much made that impossible now.

I understand and agree with the mods' choice for the delayed action. Now is actually the best time to gain support from non white knight community members because the card played pretty much signals the mods' hands have been forced by Sprit. The situational cannot possibly get worse.

And saying things would go smoother is a joke. There were plenty of chances and zero good excuses but the backlash was only kept to a minimal by the mods and community members because there was a chance Sprit could turn around. That chance has passed now but not for the worse.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 October 2016, 16:34:19 by lol »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Hello Guys!  ;) 

I understand this claim by people is Nothing personal, I have been distracted too many things.
I wake up at 6 AM everyday this week, answering the emails and packing to ship.
When I was busy in September, My helpers have been doing inspection and packing for all the parts in massive quantities.

What I am aiming are  :

-  The rest of  ALPS GB will be shipped out by the end of this October (instead of by the end of September).  The delay is partly due to some popular weights had been out of stock, had to produce again.

-  The remaining R1 shipments will be solved in a month.  As I am focusing on this issue for myself.

-  My helpers will fix my previous shipping delay issue, as basically I had been doing all the designs, productions and shippings by myself.

-  The other Channels and Distributors are active,  they got enough stocks and supply for the American, ASIA, EU users.

-  The new orders from my website and the other channels will be shipped out by my helpers quickly in 1-3 days.

Let's watch on the progress. 

Thanks!     
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 October 2016, 04:34:01 by sprit »

Offline Dansor

Sprit, I want to continue giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm having trouble.

Those of us in the R1 order have heard this same story for almost 3 years.

Could you PLEASE answer the following questions:
1 - Would you be willing to give those of us who want it a refund?
2 - Do you actually have the parts we are waiting for?
        ex It seems like many of the orders contain 110% boards.  Do you actually HAVE these boards?
3 - If you have these parts, how can you justify, or expect anyone to trust, that new orders will be out in a couple days while old orders just sit?

If I ever get my parts, the first thing I'm doing is putting them up for sale, because I won't be able to stand to look at them.

Offline delivery

Sprit, I want to continue giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm having trouble.

Those of us in the R1 order have heard this same story for almost 3 years.

Could you PLEASE answer the following questions:
1 - Would you be willing to give those of us who want it a refund?
2 - Do you actually have the parts we are waiting for?
        ex It seems like many of the orders contain 110% boards.  Do you actually HAVE these boards?
3 - If you have these parts, how can you justify, or expect anyone to trust, that new orders will be out in a couple days while old orders just sit?

If I ever get my parts, the first thing I'm doing is putting them up for sale, because I won't be able to stand to look at them.
Hit the nail Right on the head!, Right on the head!!
Hello Guys!  ;) 

I understand this claim by people is Nothing personal, I have been distracted too many things.
I wake up at 6 AM everyday this week, answering the emails and packing to ship.
When I was busy in September, My helpers have been doing inspection and packing for all the parts in massive quantities.

What I am aiming are  :

-  The rest of  ALPS GB will be shipped out by the end of this October (instead of by the end of September).  The delay is partly due to some popular weights had been out of stock, had to produce again.

-  The remaining R1 shipments will be solved in a month.  As I am focusing on this issue for myself.

-  My helpers will fix my previous shipping delay issue, as basically I had been doing all the designs, productions and shippings by myself.

-  The other Channels and Distributors are active,  they got enough stocks and supply for the American, ASIA, EU users.

-  The new orders from my website and the other channels will be shipped out by my helpers quickly in 1-3 days.

Let's watch on the progress. 

Thanks!     

Offline delivery

Re: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Springs/ LSS Lube/ Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB Clear (ALPS GB OPEN!)
« Reply #2056 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:18:07 »
Got package deliverd today!! From an order placed sometimes ago, still alu plate missing. Anyhow got most of what i ordered!

Offline Dansor

Re: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Springs/ LSS Lube/ Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB Clear (ALPS GB OPEN!)
« Reply #2057 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 17:37:46 »
You lucky duck!
I'm approaching the 3-year aniiversary of my Sprit order :)
Just  a couple weeks away!  :thumb:

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2058 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:58:51 »
OP updated.  Please let me know if I've missed anything.  I will edit the other thread ASAP.

WARNING: Sprit has failed to successfully deliver/communicate on group buys in a satisfactory manner on multiple occasions in the past.  Order forms are removed per the moderator team, but the thread will not be locked in order to give Sprit the opportunity to continue to communicate with past buyers.  Sprit has been assigned a member group that removes his post editing permissions, and he will not be allowed to start any future group buys or advertise on geekhack in any manner.

There are still some order form links in this post that Sprit appears to be updating.  Not sure if you want those removed.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2264509#msg2264509

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2059 on: Sat, 12 November 2016, 22:04:09 »
OP updated.  Please let me know if I've missed anything.  I will edit the other thread ASAP.

WARNING: Sprit has failed to successfully deliver/communicate on group buys in a satisfactory manner on multiple occasions in the past.  Order forms are removed per the moderator team, but the thread will not be locked in order to give Sprit the opportunity to continue to communicate with past buyers.  Sprit has been assigned a member group that removes his post editing permissions, and he will not be allowed to start any future group buys or advertise on geekhack in any manner.

There are still some order form links in this post that Sprit appears to be updating.  Not sure if you want those removed.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2264509#msg2264509

Thanks for posting that, I'm going right now to deal with those.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2060 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 12:18:30 »
I'm not holding out much hope, given that the thread of the buy I'm actually a part of appears to have been locked by you, but...

Any chance of an update, specifically on the original R1 group buys?
Exactly one week from my three-year anniversary.

Offline XMIT

• formerly jsoltren
« Reply #2061 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:34:07 »
I just received my Alps springs! Thanks SPRiT!

I hope everyone else receives their orders too.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2062 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:44:06 »
I just received my Alps springs! Thanks SPRiT!

I hope everyone else receives their orders too.

But really, I am happy for you  :thumb:

Offline geniekid

« Reply #2063 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 13:04:03 »
FWIW I received my Alps springs as well.

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #2064 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 22:14:39 »
Which springs are most similar to the ones in MX Blues of a Dolch Pac?
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #2065 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 23:18:28 »
Man I really want some ALPS springs.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #2066 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 16:37:20 »
@Spirit:

Got my springs today! I like that they are labeled with proper force units, centiNewtons, cN.

Plus, there was an extra gift inside -- apparently some lube. Could you let me know what kind of lube it is and what is its viscosity rating?

Thanks!

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2067 on: Fri, 25 November 2016, 09:00:08 »
Happy 3-year anniversary, Sprit!
Sure would be nice to hear something... anything...  :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

153737-0

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #2068 on: Fri, 25 November 2016, 16:27:59 »
wooooow. i was about to order some more springs...

Offline manna

« Reply #2069 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 13:21:09 »
Are the Alps springs thick enough to avoid pinging? Are those compatible with simplified white switches?

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2070 on: Fri, 02 December 2016, 16:33:21 »
Sprit, you log on here more or less every single day, but I don't hear anything from you either via email or pm.

It sure would be nice of you to give me any sort of update on my 3-year old order.
Literally any response would be nice, since I've not heard from you directly since May of 2015.

Thanks,

Dansor

Offline pasph

« Reply #2071 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 06:29:18 »
For the "[SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed) thread":
3 years and 1 month waiting
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Shish Happens

« Reply #2072 on: Fri, 16 December 2016, 08:44:34 »
I ordered some springs from sprit and he shipped them in time and they arrived as expected. He even included some 62g and 65g mx springs too. I'm not quite sure what he has going on but from what I have experienced he is fine

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2073 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 11:56:20 »
Yes, it seems that the only people left in the lurch are from the Round 1 group buy.
The earliest people that supported him.

I would ask people to stop supporting him until he takes care of those remaining from Round 1, but that's an iffy road to start heading down.
However, if he's actually responding to you, I sure wouldn't mind those still ordering from him reminding him that there are people from R1 still waiting.

Sprit, a refund would sure make a nice holiday gift...

Offline Dansor

« Reply #2074 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 11:58:04 »
UGH I just don't understand why he won't respond AT ALL to email, PMs, posts, etc.
3+ years!

And no, I just changed my mind :)
Stop ordering from Sprit.  He's stolen from others and it's well documented.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 December 2016, 12:00:08 by Dansor »

Offline delivery

« Reply #2075 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 14:29:20 »
UGH I just don't understand why he won't respond AT ALL to email, PMs, posts, etc.
3+ years!

And no, I just changed my mind :)
Stop ordering from Sprit.  He's stolen from others and it's well documented.
Ohly crap man! Luckily got my order after few months but still waiting for 60% Alu plate!!!!!!! And still no update or email received either

Offline lol

We did it boys! Sprit springs on massdrop. R1 under 4 year dream is officially dead.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 January 2017, 15:12:16 by lol »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Hello, Guys!
Happy New Year!  All the Best!

All the MX and Alps springs orders had shipped by the last December, notified via email and paypal notification.
If there is anything missed, please email me.
The R1  leftovers has been shipped slow since last September, and going to finalize in January.
I will post the progress as much as possible.
Thank You.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 January 2017, 01:30:36 by sprit »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Hello, Guys!

All the MX and Alps springs had shipped in the last December, notified via email and paypal notification.
The R1  leftovers has been shipped slow since last September, and going to finalize in January.
Thank You.

You're back!

Offline delivery

Hello, Guys!

All the MX and Alps springs orders had shipped by the last December, notified via email and paypal notification.
Thank You.
Plz up date on my 60% Alu plate. Its been 6 months!!!

Offline lol

Hello, Guys!

If there is anything missed, please email me.
Thank You.

Wow, he actually had the nerve to post here and on Massdrop.

Enough already. The massdrop is the last straw. You need to provide proof right now that you are actually "finalizing" anything in January or else this is clearly just ANOTHER lying estimate to buy you more time. Whether that time you keep buying has been for funding more pet projects or to make up lost funds to finish the failed Round 1 doesn't matter. Because I just don't care anymore and neither should anyone else at this point - you obviously do not want to tell us even though we have tried to be understanding and give you numerous chances to do so.

Sprit, prove your intent to finish Round 1 in this new timeframe or I will stop at nothing to put an end to your massdrop and future vendor relations. Most of everyone else here seems to care more about getting their goods and I understand that but I've had it and I'm encouraging others right now this is the time to hold Sprit accountable. If he does not give a satisfactory answer it is easy for each of us to contact Massdrop and even post warnings in the comment sections anonymously that dealing with Sprit is flat out unethical at the moment. With enough voices massdroppers might cancel their orders / Massdrop can take it down.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 January 2017, 03:37:53 by lol »

Offline stoic-lemon

At this point, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. The Massdrop orders are bound to take priority over the people who've waited months with no communication.

Offline lol

Well, I wish I could say I was surprised he could not come up with proof. I saw him online here and he continues to respond to comments on his Massdrop all while the number of participants continues to go up. Unless he somehow can doctor some proof I will be posting in Massdrop tonight and contacting them directly. Then I'll come back here and elsewhere to personally urge individuals to do the same.

Offline pasph

3 years and 6 month waiting

Why this thread isn't closed?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
3 years and 6 month waiting

Why this thread isn't closed?

From the OP:

This is the case with all the threads Sprit has open. If we've missed adding that note to one, please send me the link and I'll take care of it right away.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline AlexJP

little **** got us$480 from me...
 >:D

Offline 624245305

I am from China and are glad to meet you at the forum :cool: :cool: :cool: