Author Topic: i just called, to say...  (Read 3066 times)

Offline harrison

i just called, to say...
« on: Tue, 24 July 2012, 07:39:54 »
i'm REALLY liking the general attitude and feel around here.  i was somewhat anxious about the way things were going to feel when we all started coming back after a bit of a hiatus... like getting back into an old relationship after a messy drunken booty call.  :o

things are moving quickly (progress wise) given the challenges that have been overcome, and time restrictions that are clearly impacting those doing the work.  i'd also like to acknowledge... the forum is feeling really perky; nice and fast!

i've been insanely busy in my personal life, and the months of august september are only going to be worse (by a measurable magnitude).  but, i'm really looking forward to fall when i'll start having more time to hang around here again.

thanks for all the hard work.  it's noticed and appreciated.  :-*

[work]ducky tiger dk-9008G2, cherry mx brown|logitech performance mx
[home]corsair k70 LUX RGB, cherry mx brown|logitech G700s

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
Re: i just called, to say...
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 July 2012, 04:09:58 »
thanks harrison. there are a lot of moving parts here, and the team is pulling like crazy to keep things running smoothly. gratitude is greatly appreciated by all of us.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.