Author Topic: Is there anyway to turn off the "X amount of posts were made while you posting"?  (Read 1828 times)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
Is there anyway to turn off the "X amount of posts were made while you posting"? While trying to reply to the Nubbinator for sale thread I repeatedly was prompted with this pop up and I am fairly sure it killed my chances to get the cap (even though it told me first that 1 post had been made and when I clicked to go post it prompted me that 4 posts had been made, and then 2 posts and then 3 posts ..... UBER ANNOYING. I have never seen this prompt on any other forum, is there any way that we can turn it off on our individual profile's?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
yeah go to your profile settings and go to look and layout. its one of the check box settings

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
figured it out, it is here http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=profile;area=theme;u=36280 you need to uncheck "Don't warn on new replies made while posting"

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
guess it didn't warn u that I already posted it lol

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
guess it didn't warn u that I already posted it lol

Glad I found out before the BroCap sale, it would've been a never ending chain of pop-ups .... LOL