Author Topic: [IC] DSA PBT. UnAlice ('Alice in Wonderland') update 2020  (Read 31499 times)

Offline LastBrat

Re: [IC] DSA PBT. UnAlice ('Alice in Wonderland') update 2020
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 13 February 2020, 16:28:32 »
Hmm... as far as I know if you preorder, you are guaranteed to have it soon. Otherwise there will probably be a longer waiting period (unless your choice of kits will be in stock), since other sets will be produced in the meantime, due to limited capacity. I expect it to be more of an issue if you want a kit that is more rare than alphas or TKL mods. The price should not go up after presale.
EDIT: this just came in: the general sale will start on the 24th :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 February 2020, 16:37:02 by LastBrat »

Offline bd_slade

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 12:48:40 »
The set seems to be removed from PMK?

Looking into it, there seems to have been some confusion with PMK. They said the presale ran until 2/17 on the actual item page, and their FB page as of Feb 10th, but then yesterday they changed it to "ending today."

Pretty sad if I missed out because of that.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 February 2020, 12:54:40 by bd_slade »

Offline obeisa

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 14:30:20 »
They sent an email on Friday with the title: "DSA UnAlice ends on Monday" but the body of the email says it sends "Today" which was the 14th.

Offline bd_slade

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 14:43:25 »
Strange. I was holding off because I get paid on Monday night (before the preorder would've ended due to my timezone). Hopefully the extra kits will be available for the general sale as I was going to buy most of them. Bah.

Offline bd_slade

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 16 February 2020, 22:07:22 »
For anyone who was like me and holding off until the last minute, it got reposted for a limited time. Apparently ending "Monday morning" so definitely hop on now if you were planning to pre-order! :)

Offline bd_slade

« Reply #105 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 00:06:27 »
I just wanted to pop back in and ask if you knew what happened to the inverted caps lock yet? Understandable if it got removed for whatever reason, but I quite liked that one, and it was/is showing on PMK's page, but I didn't get one in my kit. Was that an error, or was that key never produced?

Offline LastBrat

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 08:29:16 »
I just wanted to pop back in and ask if you knew what happened to the inverted caps lock yet? Understandable if it got removed for whatever reason, but I quite liked that one, and it was/is showing on PMK's page, but I didn't get one in my kit. Was that an error, or was that key never produced?

Yeah, that is a render based on one of the pre-final designs. The caps lock key was indeed removed a while ago, sorry. The previews of the individual kits on their website are correct though.