geekhack Marketplace > Matias

Keycaps

<< < (124/124)

Applet:
Hi Matias,

Just checking in, any update on this project you can share? I'd love for these to see the light of day.

Stay safe!

Matias:

--- Quote from: Applet on Fri, 02 December 2022, 03:24:20 ---Hi Matias,

Just checking in, any update on this project you can share? I'd love for these to see the light of day.

Stay safe!

--- End quote ---

Yes, I'm in Taiwan again and we are still working on this.  We're releasing a PBT mouse at CES next month (it was already shown at IFA in Berlin) and the keycaps with use the same PBT material.

We're testing out printing options for black PBT now. Printing on white PBT is no issue.

--- Quote from: Hapi on Wed, 06 April 2022, 08:53:58 ---Will the keyset contain R4 '| \ ' and R3 Backspace/Delete keycaps?

I know matias keyboards don't use these keys, but there are definitely a lot of enthusiasts who love unix/hhkb layouts.

--- End quote ---

Yes, we plan to include those.

Applet:
Glad to hear it!  ;D What are you considering for the black PBT printing? I find the black on black works pretty well on the HHKB for example.

Matias:

--- Quote from: Applet on Mon, 05 December 2022, 05:14:39 ---Glad to hear it!  ;D What are you considering for the black PBT printing? I find the black on black works pretty well on the HHKB for example.

--- End quote ---

We're trying to do light gray or not-too-bright white.  We have a few approaches but we're trying to determine which is best at scale.

Hapi:
so it's another three months. it's time to ask if there's anything new. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version