geekhack Community > Ergonomics

Video of typing on a Truly Ergonomic

(1/2) > >>

oneproduct:
There didn't seem to be any videos of it online so I thought I'd upload one. Here's typing on a 104 model with brown switches using Colemak layout. The text I typed had a few question marks too so you can see the use of the sort of unusual placement of that key, though it's really not bad at all when you get use to it. The only trouble I have with this is that I keep forgetting that the position of the shift and control keys have moved when I switch between keyboards. I wish I could somehow have both of them on the home row as I like having Shift there (could be a single width key perhaps with control to its side) but I tend to still confuse Ctrl and Shift.

[video=youtube;gEGIR-Fqt9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEGIR-Fqt9I[/video]

Playtrumpet:
It must be the audio input because those switches sound super crisp, like no brown I've ever heard before. =P

Lefty Spacebar/Key user? Moi aussi. ^_^

boli:
Nice video man, you sure are fast. It's great to see more Colemak and TrulyErgonomic footage. :)

Roguemaster8:
Great video, but either you are bottoming the hell out those keys or browns are much louder then I first thought.

Tracer:
The mic he's using is making them sound a bit louder, he's also bottoming out, just like me. If I'm hammering the keyboard, that's what it sounds like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version