Author Topic: Sparkle Loft - My Precious[In Production]  (Read 21532 times)

Offline wangbwhz

Sparkle Loft - My Precious[In Production]
« on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 02:31:05 »
Sparkle Loft
Watch this thread for sparkle loft keycaps information!
2017/07/04 Reactor is running on Massdrop https://www.massdrop.com/buy/sparkle-loft-artisan-keycap
2017/07/01 Reactor Back on Massdrop on 07/03 
2017/06/30 Estimated group buy 7/03-7/14 on Massdrop for SA Carbon and SA Pulse Reactor Keycap
2017/06/23 3D rendering of the keycaps are coming out(8 Options!!)
Gallery Link: http://imgur.com/a/HhrvX
More
171406-0171408-1
171410-2171416-3
171412-4171414-5
171418-6171420-7

2017/06/13 Finally we are in the schedule of Massdrop, group buy will run on early July .
2017/02/05  As Gulden encounter copyright infringement issue, The coming group buy on Massdrop will consist of pulse reactor and some resin keycaps.
2017/03/14  We are still preparing for the resin keycaps..
2017/05/09 Resin kecayps canceled. Now the plan is Pulse Novelty->KanColle Aluminum Assembled Key Caps->Some new keycaps.

There are three types of Keycaps:
1. Assembled Keycaps
2. Hand Made Resin Keycaps
3. Hand Made Silver Keycaps(Coming from this year)

2017 Plan

KanColle Aluminum Assembled Key Caps (Assembled Movable Keycap)
More
172370-8
172372-9

Pulse Novelty - Type 1 Keycap (Running)
http://imgur.com/a/h2jCV
More

Gul'dan - Type 3 Keycaps
http://imgur.com/a/KTelK
More

159722-10

Fullmetal Alchemist Aluminium Summoning Circle - Type 1 Keycap
Each is constructed with 2 part, aluminium top and resin base. Compared with pure aluminium keycap, it diffuses the light really well.
Please reply here with your preference, Top row keycap with spolish or bot row?
http://imgur.com/a/VAe6H
More

« Last Edit: Mon, 17 July 2017, 21:35:03 by wangbwhz »
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

Re: Sparkle Loft - My precious
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 02:31:22 »
Preserved
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 02:31:35 »
Preserved
My Precious¬

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 22:16:30 »
Very nice. Any ETA for sale?

Offline gh341

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 23:22:48 »
Looks amazing. esp the pulse novelty ;D

Offline Krypikins

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 23:34:03 »
Whoa that pulse novelty fits with the set perfectly. Def going to have to try and pick ones of these up when they come outto match mine! Going to have to watch this thread~

Offline CamRank1

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 09:08:44 »
My main on HOTS is Gul'dan

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 13:29:52 »
Ooh, I really like those smaller ones. Especially in those colors.  ;D

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 01:32:38 »
Very nice. Any ETA for sale?
Currently we are contacting with Massdrop~Group buy is comimg on Feb. Guldan and Pulse Novelty will run on Massdrop, the rest may be sold here in a raffle style.
My Precious¬

Offline geldnite

• under₩₩₩ater
Re: Sparkle Loft - My Precious
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 09:37:50 »
Wow, that resin + aluminum idea is genius! Will keep looking out for these.

tada-68       xmit-87

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 12:38:50 »
@wangbwhz any chance of a rerun with the original iron man red color way? Can't seem to find any second sellers either!!
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 April 2017, 12:40:38 by Darknight00z »

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 22:59:11 »
@wangbwhz any chance of a rerun with the original iron man red color way? Can't seem to find any second sellers either!!
Unfortunately we are not going to have group buy with resin keycaps in a short time. In these months, we are trying to improve the resin keycaps, but until now it is not satisfying.  Now the plan is Pulse Novelty-》KanColle Aluminum Assembled Key Caps->Some new keycaps.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 May 2017, 23:48:58 by wangbwhz »
My Precious¬

Offline ZA Design

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 20:24:32 »
You've gotta make a new keycap profile with completely round tops!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 14:27:16 »
oohhhh snap kancolle renshu?(idk if thats the spelling) one finally happening, will these end up on massdrop or cia sale here do you think, anyway make sure to post here before on when they go up got this thread notified for when they do :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 June 2017, 14:33:12 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 09:32:12 »
oohhhh snap kancolle renshu?(idk if thats the spelling) one finally happening, will these end up on massdrop or cia sale here do you think, anyway make sure to post here before on when they go up got this thread notified for when they do :)
Current plan for kancolle is to have a sale here, i will announce here in advance for sure.
Next coming group buy is on the Massdrop with Carbon & Pulse Reactor Keycaps and this will be the last sale .
My Precious¬

Offline polarcode101

Re: Sparkle Loft - My Precious[3D rendering updated]
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 07:49:00 »
My my, those Carbon colored Iron man cores look delish. :D Made the Carbon SA ordered off massdrop, will eargerly await the sale of this colorway!

Offline firezlife

Re: Sparkle Loft - My Precious[Group buy on 07/03 on Massdrop]
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 16:54:07 »
One more day till drop goes live.  Yippee!

Offline OnTheBrink

• Work Hard. Play Harder.
    • Wired In Store
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 19:34:56 »
Considering I am a WoW player and currently raiding I NEED that Gul'Dan cap OMG.

Offline firezlife

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 17:15:37 »
Going to be a busy few months.  Already over 100 ordered.

Offline xeverie

Re: Sparkle Loft - My Precious[Group buy Running]
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 23:35:32 »
My heart aches to see Massdrop's shipping fee considering I live in Singapore!  :'(

Offline polarcode101

Re: Sparkle Loft - My Precious[In Production]
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 13:15:54 »
Any updates? :D

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 14:14:37 »
Yea wow, I'd like a cap from each of those types, from reactors, to WoW to FMA? hitting all my desires haha

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 04 October 2017, 19:44:18 »
So real question is for sparkle, What is going on with the caps for massdrop last sale on the reactor?  No updates on the site, and and just been "delayed"  So please update us with what is going on and when to expect.
Thanks.

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #23 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 08:15:18 »
So real question is for sparkle, What is going on with the caps for massdrop last sale on the reactor?  No updates on the site, and and just been "delayed"  So please update us with what is going on and when to expect.
Thanks.
Quite sorry for the delay,  the reason is that when assembling the reactor 1, we found all the bases had serious problems. In order to ship the items as soon as possible, we directly went to the factory by plane and assembled there, also we sent the items to MD several days ago with fastest shipping method.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 October 2017, 08:54:13 by wangbwhz »
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 00:56:45 »
Sincerely i apologize for the delay of the group buy.  Due to the first batch delay , there is a processing delay on the second batch as well, meanwhile, the factory is trying to accelerate the processing time, i will keep you updated if we can ship it earlier. Currently the estimated shipping time  is 11/15.
thumb_up
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:15:32 »
For the stem, this time we use different technology this time to make it more transparent and smoother.
Unfortunately we have bad news to you guys for the second  batch,  we spent more time on the anodizing and there are around 20 broken components for the reactor 1 & 2.  Estimated shipping date is 11/20.
My Precious¬

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 21:57:52 »
So mass drop canceled orders without notice. Now I am out a couple reactprs that i bought for my carbon setup. Any way to purchase directly ? I am really bummed about this not coming now. I was just updated a few days ago..

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 03:39:14 »
So mass drop canceled orders without notice. Now I am out a couple reactprs that i bought for my carbon setup. Any way to purchase directly ? I am really bummed about this not coming now. I was just updated a few days ago..
Nooo :O you didnt get the opt-in email on time? Thats a huge bummer dude, I hope wangbwhz99 can help you out in this one.

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 03:15:51 »
Nooo :O you didnt get the opt-in email on time? Thats a huge bummer dude, I hope wangbwhz99 can help you out in this one.

Thanks buddy. I’m praying 🙏 I was super bummed

Offline t4n6

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 14:26:26 »
@wangbwhz

So Massdrop just cancelled our orders from their groupbuy, even after the opt-in email got sent out due to the delays.

I'm assuming that since you kept producing, that the Reactor Artisans are gonna continue to be in production, is there any chance you could somehow sell them to us anyway? I still wanna get mine, even if I have to wait a little longer.

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 22:20:56 »
Im in the same boat, just found out massdrop cancelled my order too 0.0 shame to have waited all these months for nothing but 'here, have your money back and a $15 coupon'

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 21:32:36 »
@wangbwhz

So Massdrop just cancelled our orders from their groupbuy, even after the opt-in email got sent out due to the delays.

I'm assuming that since you kept producing, that the Reactor Artisans are gonna continue to be in production, is there any chance you could somehow sell them to us anyway? I still wanna get mine, even if I have to wait a little longer.

Im in the same boat, just found out massdrop cancelled my order too 0.0 shame to have waited all these months for nothing but 'here, have your money back and a $15 coupon'

Hopefully we can still have a chance. This is absurd that the way massdrop is handeling things. I really wish key cap makers and Gb would steer away from them.. Nothign but issues from them lately..

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 25 November 2017, 23:12:43 »
@wangbwhz

Hopefully we can still have a chance. This is absurd that the way massdrop is handeling things. I really wish key cap makers and Gb would steer away from them.. Nothign but issues from them lately..
Hi, all, sorry for the delay again, we are going to ship the items by Dec 5th, some components need to re-anodized, we have to spent more time on  anodizing for this batch,  I should make announcement earlier, that is all my fault,   but i have no idea why the order are canceled without option,  I am checking with MD for this issue.
Thanks for all your supporting.
My Precious¬

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 06:12:41 »
@wangbwhz

Please update us on how this will be resolved. MD already refunded our money, but I am willing to purchase them directly from you.

Hi, all, sorry for the delay again, we are going to ship the items by Dec 5th, some components need to re-anodized, we have to spent more time on  anodizing for this batch,  I should make announcement earlier, that is all my fault,   but i have no idea why the order are canceled without option,  I am checking with MD for this issue.
Thanks for all your supporting.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 20:28:31 »
Yeah..... It cancelled. I got a refund and a 15$ coupon(yay... not yay.) I really wanted that reactor. I had an orange one good to go. And then.... boom cancelled.
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.