geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Aegyptus ☥

<< < (7/9) > >>

savageastr0naut:
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to say that vendors are receiving GMK Aegyptus. Some vendors have even fulfilled orders. Furthermore, I was notified that deskmats are now ordered and should be arriving soon. Moreover, RAMA has also just shipped out their Aegyptus products to vendors.

Unfortunately, I was told that although I submitted my banderole design to the lead vendor last year, GMK Aegyptus was packaged and shipped in the generic GMK packaging. I'm deeply upset that my banderole design wasn't used. The design tied everything together and it's a shame. It feels like GMK Aegyptus is incomplete without out, but there isn't much that can be done at this point.

I want to thank everyone who supported this set, especially the vendors and those who purchased GMK Aegyptus. Aegyptus was my first keycap set that I designed and I appreciate you all being a part of it. When you receive your GMK Aegyptus set, please post pictures in this thread! It makes me happy to see photos.

Lastly, consider joining my Discord server to stay up to date with my latest designs.
https://discord.gg/cFYvVJfzNW

Sincerely,
savageastr0naut

savageastr0naut:
****, I clicked reply instead of modify. My apologies :blank:

Sieglinde:

--- Quote from: savageastr0naut on Fri, 24 March 2023, 15:34:41 ---Hello everyone,

I'm happy to say that vendors are receiving GMK Aegyptus. Some vendors have even fulfilled orders. Furthermore, I was notified that deskmats are now ordered and should be arriving soon. Moreover, RAMA has also just shipped out their Aegyptus products to vendors.

Unfortunately, I was told that although I submitted my banderole design to the lead vendor last year, GMK Aegyptus was packaged and shipped in the generic GMK packaging. I'm deeply upset that my banderole design wasn't used. The design tied everything together and it's a shame. It feels like GMK Aegyptus is incomplete without out, but there isn't much that can be done at this point.

Show Image

I want to thank everyone who supported this set, especially the vendors and those who purchased GMK Aegyptus. Aegyptus was my first keycap set that I designed and I appreciate you all being a part of it. When you receive your GMK Aegyptus set, please post pictures in this thread! It makes me happy to see photos.

Lastly, consider joining my Discord server to stay up to date with my latest designs.

Sincerely,
savageastr0naut

--- End quote ---

Was there a delay with the RAMA caps?

savageastr0naut:

--- Quote from: Sieglinde on Thu, 18 May 2023, 22:58:25 ---
--- Quote from: savageastr0naut on Fri, 24 March 2023, 15:34:41 ---Hello everyone,

Show Image

Sincerely,
savageastr0naut

--- End quote ---

Was there a delay with the RAMA caps?

--- End quote ---
The last bit of information regarding the RAMA caps that was shared with me was that they’ve been shipped to vendors. Unfortunately, I’ve received no further information since then.

However, I was notified that AF keycaps have finished anodization and are being packaged to be shipped to vendors soon. I’ll share the photo I was sent below.

Luna:
Any further info on the Rama caps?
They should have been shipped 2 months ago but no vendor received them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version