Author Topic: The Beer Thread!  (Read 396982 times)

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
Re: The Beer Thread!
« Reply #2100 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 08:12:21 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2101 on: Mon, 06 May 2019, 22:53:24 »
I just wanna go on record by saying Golden Road Brewing is some of the worst **** I've ever had in my life. It's literally just like drinking slightly flavored water, absolutely pointless with almost no taste at all. So if you are considering going for the Golden Road ale over the malt liquor brand of your choice that's $1-2 cheaper - DEFINITELY go for the cheap malt liquor. I am actually offended by how watered down this garbage is.

Offline Nextium

« Reply #2102 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 09:15:10 »
I just wanna go on record by saying Golden Road Brewing is some of the worst **** I've ever had in my life. It's literally just like drinking slightly flavored water, absolutely pointless with almost no taste at all. So if you are considering going for the Golden Road ale over the malt liquor brand of your choice that's $1-2 cheaper - DEFINITELY go for the cheap malt liquor. I am actually offended by how watered down this garbage is.
It sounds awful, you are not lucky with the brewery :(

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2103 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 21:02:03 »
What, do yall not drink beer anymore? We need more posts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2104 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 22:34:19 »
We have to assume the Economy is Great AGAIN,  so people are spending less time escaping into Drink and Stupor

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2105 on: Wed, 04 March 2020, 20:52:12 »
The Rasperry Sour is really good, like a gose but with more bite. The Batsquatch is a hazy IPA because that's apparently what everyone is making now.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2106 on: Wed, 04 March 2020, 20:59:40 »
The Rasperry Sour is really good, like a gose but with more bite. The Batsquatch is a hazy IPA because that's apparently what everyone is making now.
Show Image

So many cans , gotta collect'um all.

I often wonder if these producers just buy off the shelf flavoring, then have their 1 photoshop guy make new cans.

Kind of like weed dealers.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2107 on: Sat, 07 March 2020, 02:00:39 »
My local shop carries a healthy supply of Goose Island Bourbon Counties.  :thumb:

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #2108 on: Sat, 07 March 2020, 03:01:24 »
I never knew we had a beer thread! Vermont native has entered the chat.

I've no pictures since I already drank it all, but this past weekend I splurged on some great stuff. I got some Dragon's Milk classic, some Dragon's milk Raspberry Hibiscus, Allagash Barrel and Bean, and some PBR Hard Coffee (gotta have something to wake me up in the morning) The Dragons' Milk was amazing, the Raspberry Hibiscus was too flowery for me personally though. The Allagash Barrel and Bean was also nice and smooth.

Not beer related but I also had some of Moonlight Meadery's amazing Kurts Apple Pie Mead. It was amazing.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2109 on: Sat, 07 March 2020, 07:51:37 »
It has been a couple of years since I posted this photo in this thread:

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2110 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 02:35:52 »

theme night

Offline Alga

« Reply #2111 on: Thu, 22 October 2020, 09:37:33 »
Nothing special really. But when I'm long time gone from home i miss it. I literally tastes like home to me.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2112 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 02:11:48 »
sparkling sesame souju high ball

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #2113 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 05:38:07 »
sparkling sesame souju high ball
Show Image

What is that? a beer?
I saw all those weird milky drinks korean peeps drink - what are those?
Rice beer?

By the way, I LOVE to watch her videos :D
I set the time on this video to moment when she opens it and pours over.

t=510s
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 December 2021, 05:43:56 by phinix »
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2114 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 16:10:11 »
Soju is like a distilled spirit from Korea. It's usually around 15-19% alcohol, drink it ice cold and it's a smooth and clean drink. Generally super cheap too, so you can pound shots in the basement while playing Russian roulette.
Never encountered a sparkling variety before until now

Offline encreed

« Reply #2115 on: Thu, 23 December 2021, 00:49:13 »
mmm beer thread!  I'm currently sipping on a Lost Abbey Red Poppy Ale, muy delicioso!!

Show Image

I highly recommend New Belgium 2013 La Folie, it's quite nice this year, and probably the most available of anything in this picture!

bro wtf are you making collection of all branded beer.