Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 MEDIA

My summary of Keycon plus KEYBOARD COLLAGE

<< < (2/4) > >>

CPTBadAss:
Mike made me look so smart. :3 Thanks Mike, it makes me feel better that I was helpful to at least one person. I didn't feel like I gave a good presentation. And this writeup is great, thanks for sharing. Plus that collage is wonderful!

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:08:34 ---This thing is wireless and it's blowing my mind  And I can't find the damn backspace on this thing. It's impossibleasdfadjjdjdjdjd

--- End quote ---

HHKB backspace too hard for me :(

dustinhxc:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:10:19 ---Mike made me look so smart. :3 Thanks Mike, it makes me feel better that I was helpful to at least one person. I didn't feel like I gave a good presentation. And this writeup is great, thanks for sharing. Plus that collage is wonderful!

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:08:34 ---This thing is wireless and it's blowing my mind  And I can't find the damn backspace on this thing. It's impossibleasdfadjjdjdjdjd

--- End quote ---

HHKB backspace too hard for me :(

--- End quote ---

Yeah I map the top right key to Backspace haha  :p

Grim Fandango:
This would be a great way for someone interested in different kind of switches to actually sit down with a keyboard and try it out. Usually, the only way to do that is a lot of buying and selling (or, alternatively, gathering a collection of unused keyboards and spending an incredible amount of cash).

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: Grim Fandango on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:16:54 ---This would be a great way for someone interested in different kind of switches to actually sit down with a keyboard and try it out.

--- End quote ---

That's how I figured out what I liked so fast. I went to a few meetups soon after I joined Geekhack.

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:18:37 ---
--- Quote from: Grim Fandango on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:16:54 ---This would be a great way for someone interested in different kind of switches to actually sit down with a keyboard and try it out.

--- End quote ---

That's how I figured out what I liked so fast. I went to a few meetups soon after I joined Geekhack.

--- End quote ---

Then you find out you like beam springs... :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version