geekhack Marketplace > GMK/UNIQEY

C70 Feedback

<< < (6/6)

hussar_name:

--- Quote from: pdone on Sun, 12 December 2021, 12:45:45 ---I cannot use the Fn key on this keyboard which basically means there is no way to press F1-F10 keys.

Or does the driver already exists but I don't know?

--- End quote ---

I  have the same problem, unusable keyboard. NO warranty. Please fix.

GMK_Andy:

--- Quote from: pdone on Sun, 12 December 2021, 12:45:45 ---I cannot use the Fn key on this keyboard which basically means there is no way to press F1-F10 keys.

Or does the driver already exists but I don't know?

--- End quote ---

Hey! Have you downloaded the software tool? https://uniqey.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000396714-UNIQEY-Control-Software-Tool-Download-Area

If you are still having issues please let me know with as much detail as possible so we can figure out a solution for you :thumb:

Handke:
Just offer a tkl with via or qmk, I'm tired of obscene layouts and proprietary firmware. I'll never buy that thing.

fxsound:

--- Quote from: Handke on Mon, 20 December 2021, 03:11:27 ---Just offer a tkl with via or qmk, I'm tired of obscene layouts and proprietary firmware. I'll never buy that thing.

--- End quote ---

Good day!

If try to download the software, then there is a "404 FILE NOT FOUND".

Will there be a fix( new firmware) for q100 led indicators

Best regards, Iliya.

Handke:

--- Quote from: fxsound on Wed, 09 February 2022, 14:12:43 ---
--- Quote from: Handke on Mon, 20 December 2021, 03:11:27 ---Just offer a tkl with via or qmk, I'm tired of obscene layouts and proprietary firmware. I'll never buy that thing.

--- End quote ---

Good day!

If try to download the software, then there is a "404 FILE NOT FOUND".

Will there be a fix( new firmware) for q100 led indicators

Best regards, Iliya.

--- End quote ---

This is abandonware in my opinion. The sales were really low, the firmware is proprietary. No next run planned. So in the end a total failure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version