geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Steezy60: Alps and SMK 60% PCB with split space support and more

<< < (14/15) > >>

Hapi:

--- Quote from: Applet on Mon, 26 April 2021, 05:45:09 ---
--- Quote from: Hapi on Tue, 13 April 2021, 15:27:48 ---Hello, Applet.
I'm sending you the correct position of the PSH connector. All wilba's PCBs have same position. If you had several boards made with a corrected connector position, I would buy 5 pieces. :)

--- End quote ---
Hi, thanks for the measurements  :cool:

Currently, I have aligned this project with my other PCB's, and the daughter board connector is moved so it should fit rubber-worm mount well (like the unikorn or bakeneko). Is the position on the older or the new one an issue in wilba/rama boards? I will likely keep this new position for general releases. We could possibly do a one-off set of boards with the same daughter board connector placement like wilba.

Latest connector placement:
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
Thermal has a groove for the connector and cable.
Because the connector is outside the groove, the leaf spring does not work. The connector touches the bottom of the case.

Applet:
I'll see if I can work in the possibility to have that position of the daughter board connector (and ESD-chip) also as an alternative assembly. :D

PixelPlays__:
How can I go about getting one of these?

hanslau:
The ATMEGA32U2-MU seems to be out of stock in many places, any replacement u can recommend that i can slot into JLCPCB?

Applet:

--- Quote from: hanslau on Thu, 12 August 2021, 14:24:30 ---The ATMEGA32U2-MU seems to be out of stock in many places, any replacement u can recommend that i can slot into JLCPCB?

--- End quote ---
The ATMEGA32U2-AU can also be used. There is unfortunately no in stock alternative to the MCU at JLC  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version