geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Double shot replacements ROUND THREE: Additional kits / Color

(1/17) > >>

7bit:
Additional kits for Round Three.

Please visit the new thread to vote for kits and
give quantities of how much you would like to order.

The following is obsolete:

If you don't find here what you were looking for, please post a reply to the main thread!

All prices are maximum prices for 1 of 25 sets, except if stated otherwise.

For kits with $??-prices, please be patient.

1. POS kit   @ $18[*] double-space-keys which can be mounted on top of 2 switches:
SPACE, SHIFT, ENTER, BACKSPACE, FUNCTION, DELETE,
COMPLETE, SELECT and a blank, or two. (to fit into any row or column, all black)
[*] single spaced keys (all in black):
TAB, ETC, (QWERTY-row), 2xCONTROL (or CTRL if CONTROL does not fit on a single key),
2xALT, 2xWIN, MENU, HYPER, SUPER
[*] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 (for top rows, in grey)
[*] ... and some more keys.
[/LIST]

2. Orange kit   @ $10[*] W, A, S, D, E, F, R, G
[*] R for Colemak (ASDFG-row)
[*] maybe additional Dvorak keys for normal WASD-position,
if there is some demand in that set (see Round 3 main-poll).
[*] 4 arrows (cursor keys)
[*] FORWARD (FORWRD, or FORTH, or FORW), BACK, LEFT, RIGHT (cursor keys)
[*] FIRE and arrow up for POS or Terminal-boards (cursor cross)
[/LIST]

3. Toy kit    @ $??[*] orange key-cap puller with inscription
[*] other extras?
[/LIST]

4. Top-row supplement kit for cheapskates    @ $5[*] `~ to =+ (13 keys of the number row of Standard set)
This is intended for those who have a Round 1 set with off-center top-row keys, and want to buy a national layout set, only.
[/LIST]

5. ES kit   @ $10[*]ˇThis will include both layouts for Europa y América del Sur!
[/LIST]

6. FI kit   @ $14[*] same as NO, AT/DE/SE-layouts
[/LIST]

7. NO kit   @ $14[*] same as FI, AT/DE/SE-layouts
[/LIST]

IMPORTANT:
If you want AT, DE or SE-layout, please vote for it in the main thread!
If you want FI or NO, please vote here, so I can see if one national layout sticks out and could be offered in a reduced (cheaper) version separately.

Please notice that this kit covers Austria, Germany, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Please tell me if you like it. Don't hesitate to suggest changes. Please be as specific as possible!

Layout-schemes are comming soon!

As for the color-question, if there is no consensus about a different direction of color, it will be the same as in round 1.
update: As it turns out, it will be the same as Round ONE!

Please post corrections or wishes regarding those kits here.

If you want to add wishes to other kits not listed here, or want new kits, please add suggestions to the main thread!

Megaweapon:
Need the ESDF, but am I the only one not into the orange color of the orange kit?

Maybe something a little more subtle like a slightly lighter gray...?

Ekaros:
That FI-kit is realy over-kill... I don't know if there acctualy exist one keyboard with finnish-multilingual layout... Full SW/FI-layout would do the job... So, it's bit moot point, still could change this option to SW/FI inluding Alt Grs...

Hofy:
I personally would prefer red WASD gaming keys.  Just fits my computer color scheme or Black, Grey(Silver) and Red.

7bit:

--- Quote from: Ekaros;265253 ---That FI-kit is realy over-kill... I don't know if there acctualy exist one keyboard with finnish-multilingual layout... Full SW/FI-layout would do the job... So, it's bit moot point, still could change this option to SW/FI inluding Alt Grs...
--- End quote ---

The best thing would be, you take the graphic from wikipedia and edit it according to what you think is best and then post it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version