Author Topic: 60% Keycap Layouts - OEM, MX & B/S  (Read 11579 times)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
60% Keycap Layouts - OEM, MX & B/S
« on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 11:26:03 »
This is a thread about optimum 60% keyboard/keycap layouts.  For those who don't know, a "60%" keyboard has no 10-key pad, no function keys, no arrow keys, and no home/end/pageup keybock.  All it has are the core alpha keys, the spacebar, and the smattering of modifier keys that touch the alphas.  The 60% keyboards are as small as you can reasonably get with standard keycaps.

Examples are the Pure and the Poker.  And soon the GH60.

There are a number of OEM versions, none of which have universally-acclaimed layouts.  All of them have some sort of "Function" layer (or multiple layers) that you reach by pressing an "Fn" key or some such.  Many of the 60% keyboards have some amount of programmability, often through DIP switch settings or special keys.

This thread is to explore the various existing and desired keycap layouts.  One of the possible outcomes is a group buy for a keycap set for 60% keyboards.

A likely sidebar that may appear in this thread is the layout of the bottom row of modifiers.  It approaches a religious belief system in some, so hopefully it will only be a sidebar in this thread.  Perhaps we could encourage a broader perspective by asking for entire layouts rather than just the bottom row.

Similarly the Dvorak, Colemak, and other alternative layouts may pop up.  Luckily, there is an entire thread where that discussion can and does occur.

Proposals in other forums for even tinier keyboards.  Those are not the focus of this thread, although there may be some useful overlap when and if such keyboards come into existence.

Full disclosure here: my interest is in finding a layout I can use for both 60% MX-based keyboards and the theoretical 60% "Mini Model M" buckling spring keyboards.  As such, my contributions will use ANSI keycap layouts so they can swing both ways.

Hopefully this is an interesting topic for more than me.

I'll lead off in the next post.

- Ron | samwisekoi

p.s.  Here is the SVG mockup file I use with Inkscape to make layouts:

* 60% Keyboard 121216a.svg (250.27 kB - downloaded 331 times.)
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 December 2012, 12:27:02 by samwisekoi »
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
Re: 60% Keycap Layouts - OEM, MX & B/S
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 11:55:54 »
Multi-use -- minimal layers.  A near-ANSI layout for the GH60 and 60% of a Unicomp 104-key buckling-spring keyboard.

10080-0
Minimal ANSI by samwisekoi

This keyboard layout is designed to replace the keys on a standard ANSI keyboard with as few modifications as possible.  It is also designed to provide dedicated arrow keys, an easily-accessed inverted-T, all function keys, and the Insert/Home/PageUp block.

In order to simplify use as a programming/editing keyboard, almost all of the removed keys can be reached by pressing a modifier with the left hand and another key with the right hand.  There are a few exceptions to that rule, but very few.

Design Features:
The upper-left and upper-right keys are Escape and Delete. Escape is located there to be easy to find, and Delete is there to enable Ctrl-Alt-Del before any key-mapping software may have been loaded.  Backspace becomes Shift-Delete.

Caps Lock has been relocated as Shift-Shift_R (both shift keys at once.)  The key once known as Caps Lock is now the Fn key.  This change has been made to enable touch-typing of both Shifted keys (e.g. "{}$) and Fn-layer keys like F1-F12 and Insert, End, and PageDown.

The four modifier keys on the bottom row have become dedicated arrow keys.  They are arranged in such a way that they quickly become an inverted-T by pressing the Fn key.  I would also like to see the Caps Lock mode lock the inverted-T into place for game play.

Finally, the Insert/Home/PageUp block is relocated to the upper-right three keys:
Insert: Fn-Delete
Delete: Delete
Home: Shift-Fn-|\  (one of two complex keys)
End: Fn-|\
PageUp: Shift-Fn-Enter (the other complex key)
PageDn: Fn-Enter

The accent-grave a.k.a. back-quote is now Fn-' ".

There are a half-dozen truly optional keys that I use that are on the number row.  I've marked them as Shift-Fn keys, but they could just as easily be Alt keys as they are today.  This set of characters could easily be expanded with more media keys and/or other languages.  And the core Alphas are not modified, so they could be arranged in Dvorak or Colemak if desired.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, and it certainly took more words to describe the few changes than seems needed.

Again, the goal of this layout is to enable replication of all the keys of an ANSI TKL keyboard in a 60% format for programming, editing, and occasional gaming.  And to be applicable to 60% MX-based keyboards like the GH60 and the theoretical Mini Model M.

Presented for your information and/or enjoyment.

- Ron | samwisekoi

[edit]Added a Colemak version.[/edit]
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 December 2012, 14:25:25 by samwisekoi »
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 12:11:47 »
Here is what I will be doing on the GH60. Excuse the piss poor mspaint mock up, I'm at work.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 12:31:03 »
Here is what I will be doing on the GH60. Excuse the piss poor mspaint mock up, I'm at work.

Does Ctrl-Alt-Del become Ctrl-Alt-Fn-Comma?  Will that work?

- Ron | samwisekoi

p.s.  I added my mock-up template to the OP.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 12:34:49 »
It's not much different than the Poker, I have to 2 hand that combo. press ctrl alt with left and give the fn and , the horns with the right. If I decide it's too cumbersome I might just assign something as a ctrl+alt+del combo. I don't really need to press it that often though so I don't think it will be an issue for me. Also I would have to turn off numpad first if it happened to be on.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 December 2012, 12:38:31 by lysol »

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 14:42:50 »
One of the few issues I have with Pure Fn layer is Fn lock. I really want Fn lock to disable the switches along QAZ[space] so I can type with the left side of the keyboard, that way I'd be able to comfortably play games that require WASD or QWERASDF alongside the arrow keys without reverting to my disliked Alt Super Ctrl RShift switch. I think what would be best for me is to have a dipswitch that toggles OKL; as arrow keys instead of Alt Super Ctrl Rshift and to have the QAZ[space] switches moved to less easily pressed keys. I do accidentally press right Fn + Space fairly often...

Aside from that, I really like the layout of the Home/End block and other functions. Volume down/up/mute all make sense from left square bracket to backslash, Home and End are very easy to press on comma and period and PrintScreen is great on P.
40% layout, anyone?

Offline Turbinia

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 15:50:09 »
Here is my idea for a the 60% layout. Will probably have to make two or three of the GH60s. 2 with 1.5 modifiers and one with 1.25s so i can get two fn (second to the left of alt gr). I like the idea of the arrow lock and num pad lock, and for what i do with blender 3d you need a number pad, all the function keys (keypad numbers and number row are not the same thing, wish all tenkeyless boards had a good matching keypad in the lineup). I am in the process of learning Colemak right now, so would be nice to have a custom board with what to most people will be a foreign layout.
| Dolch | KBT ONE | QFR w/PBT | Poker II |

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 16:54:19 »
Nobody else planning to replace the backspace with two 1x keys for backspace and delete?
I also want ISO enter and l shift.

I like the pure fn layer but use r shift a lot so need to find another combo for arrowlock that doesn't interfere with formula text entry in excel. Would like to have the pure fn cursor block on okl and one on wasd as well.
WASD V1 - waiting on R4... - MX Brown
KBT Pure - Zinc caps - MX Brown
Cherry G80-1800 ISO WKL - SkiData caps - MX Clear

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 16 December 2012, 17:52:48 »
Nobody else planning to replace the backspace with two 1x keys for backspace and delete?
I also want ISO enter and l shift.

I like the pure fn layer but use r shift a lot so need to find another combo for arrowlock that doesn't interfere with formula text entry in excel. Would like to have the pure fn cursor block on okl and one on wasd as well.

The Model M supports two 1x1 keys in place of the 2x-wide backspace key, but the GH60 does not.  Otherwise I would have made that split.  (Also, I see no way to split that key on any existing keyboard.)

Re splitting Shift_R to enable both arrows and ?/ keys to co-exist, both the Model M and the GH60 support that, but again, not other ANSI keyboards.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
Re: Re: 60% Keycap Layouts - OEM, MX & B/S
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 01:31:15 »
The Model M supports two 1x1 keys in place of the 2x-wide backspace key, but the GH60 does not.  Otherwise I would have made that split.  (Also, I see no way to split that key on any existing keyboard.)
I'm sure it was confirmed in the GH60 thread that although the prototype doesn't the production PCB will support the split bs

Offline multipla

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 07:19:39 »
The Model M supports two 1x1 keys in place of the 2x-wide backspace key, but the GH60 does not. [...]

The prototype doesn't, but the final version of the GH60 will support this:

Prototype board doesn't support 2 keys where the Backspace key goes, that's coming in the final revision, but I now know what layout my production GH60 will have:

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 10:14:24 »
The Model M supports two 1x1 keys in place of the 2x-wide backspace key, but the GH60 does not. [...]

The prototype doesn't, but the final version of the GH60 will support this:

Prototype board doesn't support 2 keys where the Backspace key goes, that's coming in the final revision, but I now know what layout my production GH60 will have:

And I believe the Unicomp 104 will also support the same keycaps, so...

10183-0
60% Layout with extra keycaps added.

Now the inverted-T is dedicated, no Fn or loss of other keys required.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline asura

• not a duck
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 14:49:07 »
I think this is something close to what I think of as my ideal... it's less than sixty...

top row:  TAB   Q1!   W2"   E3£   R4$   T5%   Y6^   U7&   I8*   O9(   P0)   [-_   ]=+

bottom row :  Ctrl   Alt   Fn1   Space   Fn2   Backspace-Up-Pageup   Delete-Down-Pagedown   Escape-Left-Home   FnLock-Right-End

Other things in other places too, but those are the major parts...

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 15:33:04 »
Oh my, my signature is happening right up there. It looks so narrow, though; maybe we cut the left most keys to 1x?

EDIT: actually, I want the entire bottom row to be a space bar. No modifiers, only alphanumeric. Autocapitalization and magisymbols?
40% layout, anyone?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 15:52:45 »
I had a terminal board once with 15units space. It was absurd. It had 3 switches under it and 2 set of stabs. LOL.

Offline asura

• not a duck
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 16:01:45 »
If 2 or 3 unit space's existed (I know that one could just pop a Row A/B key on it, but I like the convex profile of the thing) then I'd have one centrally and even more bottom row keys!  I'm short on desk space but high on key demands, a board like this would sit behind my tablet most of the time, and on it for a more comfortable position on the rare occasions I have to do large amounts of typing.  I was also intrigued by the programmable boards, one each side, or even just on the right, of a tablet would be very handy and I may get one regardless to replace my numpad that lives there now...

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 16:40:17 »
I know most of you guys have seen, but for those who haven't: http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/hypermicro-and-hypermini-keyboard-t4185.html

7bit's IC on DT for his 60% and smaller layout ideas.

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 17 December 2012, 17:58:12 »

Finally, a use for those 1x http://imgur.com/a/2VrDJ BACKSPACE keys :)

Personally, I like the normal ANSI layout with 1.25x modifiers, short right Shift with a 1x Fn key to the right of it.

Offline estux

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 18 December 2012, 06:18:35 »

I have modified the mockup for ISO layouts, do you mind if I post it in this topic? I could upload it as .svg and .ai (for Adobe Illustrator)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 21 December 2012, 09:50:58 »

I have modified the mockup for ISO layouts, do you mind if I post it in this topic? I could upload it as .svg and .ai (for Adobe Illustrator)

Okay by me.  60% should be global.

Also, I have boiled my design further; my goal remains to have all the keys of a TKL, with the minimum number of special keys possible.  And any software remapping should not impair a normal TKL or 101/104 that is used on the same computer.

10553-0
Even simpler 60% ANSI layout.  Mode is not Fn.  Red is Shift-Mode.

- Ron | samwisekoi
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 December 2012, 09:53:37 by samwisekoi »

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
Re: Re: 60% Keycap Layouts - OEM, MX & B/S
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 21 December 2012, 10:57:12 »

Okay by me.  60% should be global.

Also, I have boiled my design further; my goal remains to have all the keys of a TKL, with the minimum number of special keys possible.  And any software remapping should not impair a normal TKL or 101/104 that is used on the same computer.

(Attachment Link)
Even simpler 60% ANSI layout.  Mode is not Fn.  Red is Shift-Mode.

- Ron | samwisekoi
You shouldn't need the special functions for £, €, or ¥
They can be achieved by ctrl+alt+shift with 4,  ctrl+alt with 5, and ctrl+alt with - respectively on us international
(Ctrl+alt is the same as alt gr)

Offline nullstring

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 21 December 2012, 21:19:12 »
Here are my ideas:

Excuse the HyperMini at the top, I stole it from 7bit from this thread:
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/hypermicro-and-hypermini-keyboard-t4185.html

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 25 December 2012, 20:45:36 »

(only the markings on the 33 inner 1x unit keys and spacebar are Fn layer)

I liked Turbinia's embedded numpad idea, but didn't like constraining the 789 to match those on the number row, preferring to keep the F# keys there instead and your hand on the homerow. Period and 0 are easily reachable by the index finger, + and - by the pinky, divide and multiply are less common so are a bit harder to reach. Fn+spacebar for enter is useful both when using the numpad and during normal typing.

Arrows are on ESDF (the equivalent of WASD, but in homerow position) and Home and End easily reachable (think how often you use Q and E when using WASD in games). Page Up/Down are on the two keys that the left index finger can reach easily. Backspace is on homerow and delete is where it is on the Poker, it's position on the Z key reminiscent of "undo." The idea here is you press right Fn with your right thumb and keep both your hands in homerow position. This is more efficient than dedicated arrow keys in the bottom right corner, which require you to move your hand.

Left side Fn key being where caps lock is allows you to use the arrows with one hand if you need, and lets you use the embedded numpad comfortably. Alternatively, you could swap it with control, but I think it's better where it is, and control wouldn't be used as often as Fn would likely be. I personally like left Windows as it's useful for Win+# to launch programs, Win+R, Win+E and Win+D notably. Alt Gr replaces right Windows for those who need it for special characters.

Tilde can go where right control would normally be, as I don't think people use right control that often. That lets Esc be in the top corner as expected. Insert, print screen and pause/break can go wherever you like.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 December 2012, 21:11:48 by oneproduct »
Layout: Colemak
Fastest typing speed: 131 WPM on typeracer, 136 WPM on 10fastfingers.
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.
Ergo keyboards: Truly Ergonomic, Kinesis Advantage, Ergodox

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 25 December 2012, 20:59:10 »
I liked Turbinia's embedded numpad idea, but didn't like constraining the 789 to match those on the number row, preferring to keep the F# keys there instead and your hand on the homerow. Period and 0 are easily reachable by the index finger, + and - by the pinky, divide and multiply are less common so are a bit harder to reach. Fn+spacebar for enter is useful both when using the numpad and during normal typing.

I really like this.  What about adding "=" to the right of the "+"?

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 25 December 2012, 21:04:03 »
Done.

Now I need to get myself a GH60 and finally get a 60% keyboard with a proper, efficient Fn layer!
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.

Offline gropingmantis

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 26 December 2012, 19:32:48 »
This is what I am working on. Based on keeping a decent arrow cluster on a 60%. As a left hander I dont mind sacrificing the right side modifiers for the arrow keys also the right key is longer than the other 1x because End is my friend.
10788-0
Oh the colours are the switches for each key so you can ignore that.
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 December 2012, 19:35:24 by gropingmantis »

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 26 December 2012, 22:48:43 »
I don't think I could survive with both shifts being short and on the extremities. With Up between the letters and right shift, I doubt I'd ever use it. If left shift was fullsize I'd be fine with it though.

In general I find that your Fn layer is far too bare though! Not making use of its full potential! :D

I see that you want dedicated arrow keys, but I think that a lot of people could grow to appreciate Fn layer arrow keys if they gave it a shot. If you're use to having your hands on the homerow for typing or WASD for gaming, it should be a comfy place to have arrows too. Either that, or have both Fn layer and dedicated arrow keys, since the modifiers that go on the bottom right of the keyboard are likely seldom used by anyone except for maybe Alt Gr for languages that need special characters (something that I build into my designs nowadays to accommodate for everyone, even if I don't need it myself).

I know there's a lot of hate for the Windows key too, but it's a very useful key, even more so in Linux than in Windows even! When I posted a thread asking why people didn't like it, the common responses were:
1. Old keyboards and Korean customs don't have them, so they do so purely to imitate looks.
2. They don't like hitting it by mistake when gaming.

In general though people admitted that it's a generally useful key. If you're not making use of it, you should learn the cool hotkeys that include it. :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 December 2012, 22:52:18 by oneproduct »

Offline gropingmantis

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 27 December 2012, 03:36:53 »
The shortened shift is only on the right shift. The left shift is standard size for an ISO layout and in my ANSI version at the bottom it is standard 2.25 size as well. Having had to use Fn layer arrow keys before I find having to hold a key to use arrows a hassle. I did consider an arrow lock but that would be annoying too having to toggle between arrows and text. For example when navigating through a text document or a CLI. I hear you on the AltGr but Ctrl+Alt performs the same function which is why I placed them so close to one another. Having a win/super/meta key is something I had not considered. I Have never looked into its use in linux so I shall now!

Offline gropingmantis

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 17:49:09 »
Returning this thread because as GH60s near completion this topic should be close to peoples hearts.

These are the two layouts I will be using. The top one for my GH60 and the bottom for a friend who cant see the benefit of less keys :p

Show us your layouts and lets get some discussion going!

Offline randomzash

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 15 July 2013, 21:56:07 »
This is my current layout on a Poker 2.
Poker2 lets you program a Pn layer and a Pn+Fn layer and this layout is actually the Pn and Pn+Fn layer. There's also the base and Fn layer which I never use. I'm always in the Pn layer by pressing Fn+Shift which toggles the Pn layer to perpetually on.

Fn + P (r710) outputs my server's ip address and "term" opens the terminal and switches to vi mode (I can't use custom user settings because I have to log in as a generic 'admin' account).

28267-0

Offline muad

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 15 July 2013, 22:56:51 »
I kind of like the default poker II layout. Since I frequently use the arrow and pg and home/end keys for navigation I was going to use dual layers for this. WASD + Fn = arrows   A/D + Pn = home/end and W/S + Pn = Pgup/Pg Down... my left hand never leaves the WASD keys and the right hand switches between the Pn and Fn keys. For CTRL ALT DEL I was just going to remap it to Pn + Backspace. This effectively leaves everything around the Pn key open for media/vol/shortcuts etc. Capslock is the biggest waste of a key, probably the biggest reason I wish I knew about the GH60 earlier :(

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 05:34:14 »
Multi-use -- minimal layers.  A near-ANSI layout for the GH60 and 60% of a Unicomp 104-key buckling-spring keyboard.

(Attachment Link)
Minimal ANSI by samwisekoi

This keyboard layout is designed to replace the keys on a standard ANSI keyboard with as few modifications as possible.  It is also designed to provide dedicated arrow keys, an easily-accessed inverted-T, all function keys, and the Insert/Home/PageUp block.

In order to simplify use as a programming/editing keyboard, almost all of the removed keys can be reached by pressing a modifier with the left hand and another key with the right hand.  There are a few exceptions to that rule, but very few.

Design Features:
The upper-left and upper-right keys are Escape and Delete. Escape is located there to be easy to find, and Delete is there to enable Ctrl-Alt-Del before any key-mapping software may have been loaded.  Backspace becomes Shift-Delete.

Caps Lock has been relocated as Shift-Shift_R (both shift keys at once.)  The key once known as Caps Lock is now the Fn key.  This change has been made to enable touch-typing of both Shifted keys (e.g. "{}$) and Fn-layer keys like F1-F12 and Insert, End, and PageDown.

The four modifier keys on the bottom row have become dedicated arrow keys.  They are arranged in such a way that they quickly become an inverted-T by pressing the Fn key.  I would also like to see the Caps Lock mode lock the inverted-T into place for game play.

Finally, the Insert/Home/PageUp block is relocated to the upper-right three keys:
Insert: Fn-Delete
Delete: Delete
Home: Shift-Fn-|\  (one of two complex keys)
End: Fn-|\
PageUp: Shift-Fn-Enter (the other complex key)
PageDn: Fn-Enter

The accent-grave a.k.a. back-quote is now Fn-' ".

There are a half-dozen truly optional keys that I use that are on the number row.  I've marked them as Shift-Fn keys, but they could just as easily be Alt keys as they are today.  This set of characters could easily be expanded with more media keys and/or other languages.  And the core Alphas are not modified, so they could be arranged in Dvorak or Colemak if desired.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, and it certainly took more words to describe the few changes than seems needed.

Again, the goal of this layout is to enable replication of all the keys of an ANSI TKL keyboard in a 60% format for programming, editing, and occasional gaming.  And to be applicable to 60% MX-based keyboards like the GH60 and the theoretical Mini Model M.

Presented for your information and/or enjoyment.

- Ron | samwisekoi

[edit]Added a Colemak version.[/edit]
Man, how would I go about getting this layout on my Poker II?
Barring the cursor locations.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 20:37:49 »
Let me pull out my Poker II and see...

- Ron I samwisekoi