Author Topic: [IC] "Team Spirit" - PBT Dye-Sub DSA GeekHack keycaps! (PimpMyKeyboard.com)  (Read 49256 times)

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
tl:dr

another reason I never go on reddit...they can have their unrestricted, angry, self-loathing, neverloving, overindulging, overreaching selves a great time.

It appears that r/mk may one day threaten the good name of our established business, Mechanical Keyboards, Inc. May it never be so...do you hear me foul-spirited redditors...  >:D
Alrighty looks like my business will going elsewhere from now on.
Oh please. You guys are killing me.

Please defend it then
There is nothing to defend. Personally I think r/Mk is proving the point he was making.

Wow so a vendor puts down a whole community and because someone gets upset about it, it proves the vendor right? And then members of GH go on to mock new accounts. Even if it was taken the wrong way there were enough people who obviously thought it was a tad harsh. I always took the negative things said about GH with a huge grain of salt because it was only coming from a select few. I come here recently excited to join other keyboard enthusiasts and instead get **** on and mocked within the first few days. I sorely disappointed in this community today. Im almost certain now this will be met with some form of "dude get your panties out of a twist" or "whatever go back from where you came"

The vendor, due to an unfortunate lack of words on his behalf, mistakenly put down the whole r/MK community. The aim of the vendor was to defend Geek Hack only from a select few. My mistake was to generalize, quite by accident, and now I am having to pay for my haste. I am sincerely apologizing, as my comments were meant to be directed a select couple of trolls who are now banned from GeekHack. But don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again. I will refrain from entering any frays from now on.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

another reason I never go on reddit...they can have their unrestricted, angry, self-loathing, neverloving, overindulging, overreaching selves a great time.

It appears that r/mk may one day threaten the good name of our established business, Mechanical Keyboards, Inc. May it never be so...do you hear me foul-spirited redditors...  >:D

Please defend it then
There is nothing to defend. Personally I think r/Mk is proving the point he was making.

Wow so a vendor puts down a whole community and because someone gets upset about it, it proves the vendor right? And then members of GH go on to mock new accounts. Even if it was taken the wrong way there were enough people who obviously thought it was a tad harsh. I always took the negative things said about GH with a huge grain of salt because it was only coming from a select few. I come here recently excited to join other keyboard enthusiasts and instead get **** on and mocked within the first few days. I sorely disappointed in this community today. Im almost certain now this will be met with some form of "dude get your panties out of a twist" or "whatever go back from where you came"

The vendor, due to an unfortunate lack of words on his behalf, mistakenly put down the whole r/MK community. The aim of the vendor was to defend Geek Hack only from a select few. My mistake was to generalize, quite by accident, and now I am having to pay for my haste. I am sincerely apologizing, as my comments were meant to be directed a select couple of trolls who are now banned from GeekHack. But don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again. I will refrain from entering any frays from now on.
You won't lose any business, you're prices are too good, and everyone who said they won't ever buy from you again, still has blackwidows and k70s.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
Re: [IC] "Team Spirit" - PBT Dye-Sub DSA GeekHack keycaps! (PimpMyKeyboard.com)
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 18:27:05 »
So how is that 'Interest Check' going, guys?

^-^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 18:28:57 »

^-^

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 18:32:54 »

^-^

I've already used this gif once today, but I think it's still appropriate.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Please defend it then

You won't lose any business, you're prices are too good, and everyone who said they won't ever buy from you again, still has blackwidows and k70s.
I also think they will be OK. They sell stuff to do actual mods not just spray paint.

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent

Please defend it then

I also think they will be OK. They sell stuff to do actual mods not just spray paint.
They sell keycaps. That's an advanced mod, right?

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

Please defend it then

If you are talking about the red spray painted poker 2, that is actually drhubbles 356cl mini

Offline RavenII

I wouldn't say any...I'm just starting out in this great hobby, and have plans of building a %60 which would have included quite a few parts from them...his comments literally cost mechanicalkeyboards.com my business. As little or much as that may have been. I personally won't be doing business with them...

To be honest, I deleted my previous post because it didn't contribute anything positive...but I will say that as much as Ripster might incite a lot of drama...he does make a good point...if you go to /r/mk and search for mechanicalkeyboards.com ...that subreddit does/did direct a lot of business their way. Zero realizes this now and he goes back because he realizes that his words cost the company/business money?

At the end of the day, I should have done what I wish everyone else would do...ignore bull**** posts from ripster when he posts "HEY GUYS LOOK! GH Hates us!"...and vice versa....if I took my own advice, I wouldn't even be typing this. Take care.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

I wouldn't say any...I'm just starting out in this great hobby, and have plans of building a %60 which would have included quite a few parts from them...his comments literally cost mechanicalkeyboards.com my business. As little or much as that may have been. I personally won't be doing business with them...

To be honest, I deleted my previous post because it didn't contribute anything positive...but I will say that as much as Ripster might incite a lot of drama...he does make a good point...if you go to /r/mk and search for mechanicalkeyboards.com ...that subreddit does/did direct a lot of business their way. Zero realizes this now and he goes back because he realizes that his words cost the company/business money?

At the end of the day, I should have done what I wish everyone else would do...ignore bull**** posts from ripster when he posts "HEY GUYS LOOK! GH Hates us!"...and vice versa....if I took my own advice, I wouldn't even be typing this. Take care.
You are going to pay out of the ass for cherry switches.

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards

No...I apologized because the words did not come out right and I suffered a gross foot-in-mouth infraction for it. Mechanical Keyboards, Inc.'s reputation speaks for itself, even on reddit.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator

So you took back your own words because you realized they were wrong... but others aren't allowed this luxury?  Talk about hypocrisy.

Offline RavenII

So you took back your own words because you realized they were wrong... but others aren't allowed this luxury?  Talk about hypocrisy.

No...not wrong. I realized that they weren't constructive. They didn't add anything positive to the conversation. I didn't diss a whole community to fit in with another. That's all.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

No...not wrong. I realized that they weren't constructive. They didn't add anything positive to the conversation. I didn't diss a whole community to fit in with another. That's all.
He also realized his weren't constructive since they were misworded, you are only digging yourself into a hole.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

356cl mini
That's not a real keyboard man.
I don't  know the OTD names :-(, what ever the 60% one is

Offline billnye

• ability man

Switches aren't that expensive bruh.

Offline RavenII

He also realized his weren't constructive since they were misworded, you are only digging yourself into a hole.

You're right.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

I have only seen mk.com with cheap cherry switches, all the local distributors sell them for at least 1$ a switch.

Offline itznfb

« Reply #119 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 21:44:31 »

I have only seen mk.com with cheap cherry switches, all the local distributors sell them for at least 1$ a switch.

wasd is .60/switch. That's .40 less than 1.00.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

WASD sells key switches?

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

Just looked, 1.50$ usd, hell no

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #122 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 21:47:13 »
They do, but they're more expensive and don't include shipping in their price.

$53.90 for 110 shipped at MK.com

$66.00 for 110 at WASDkeyboards.com, $71.78 shipped (to me at least)

Offline itznfb

« Reply #123 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 21:53:00 »

For 1. Look again.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 21:54:09 »

For 1. Look again.

Look at the numbers I posted.  Still 1.5x more expensive at WASD than MK.com.

Offline itznfb

« Reply #125 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 21:58:29 »
Look at the numbers I posted.  Still 1.5x more expensive at WASD than MK.com.

I didn't say it was cheaper. Dude said all local distributors sold them for $1. 2nd result on Google proves otherwise.

Offline dimmu

Please defend it then

as a current owner of a k70, i find this comment offensive!