Author Topic: Large Southeast Meetup, Multiple Days (Late Spring/Early Summer 2022)  (Read 14992 times)

Offline Hedgey

Disclaimer:  ALL OF THIS IS PENDING IT IS SAFE ENOUGH FOR US TO MEET IN PERSON WITH ANY NEW VARIANTS AND SUCH OF COVID.  MOST SAFETY PROTOCOLS WILL BE FOLLOWED PER CDC GUIDELINES AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT.  IF IT IS NOT SAFE, WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS MEETUP.

Hey everyone! I'm looking to host a very large, multiple day (2 days) meetup in Atlanta, GA in late spring or early summer of 2022. This is the first pass of the Interest Check and it's quite ambitious I realize, but there has been an itch for a large meetup as I was already planning this in late 2019, but then Covid hit...

As such if we're going to do it big, I think something more than 1 day would be appropriate and I want to give everyone ample time to plan travel and stay so that if you desire to make it, you can.

Please fill out this form below!

https://forms.gle/u6vDixBJBH7CYEiA8

My goal is to have people come from all over, and Atlanta has always made sense to me as it's a Domestic Hub for most major airlines if you are interested in flying in for this. I have a potential venue already and will need to work out most major details, but I figure I might as well swing for the fences on this.

Thanks in advance!

-Hedgey
"Resellers don't kill the community, auctioneers kill the community. Look at what happened to Diablo 3"