Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20206660 times)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #30850 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 04:47:04 »
Got this big box just for one keyboard :)

Show Image

You have a giant hand?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Belfong

« Reply #30851 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:11:21 »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30852 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:15:40 »
Show Image

Are you French belfong? Or did you receive it from a French geekhacker? I ask because it is written in French on the customs paper.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #30853 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:26:02 »

Show Image

You have a giant hand?

Hehe, rather small hands, but maybe the printer which was the main sale item beside the Cherry keyboard with ANSI doubleshots takes the most space inside the box. Don't know what to do with the printer yet...
... ...

Offline Belfong

« Reply #30854 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:27:49 »

Show Image

Are you French belfong? Or did you receive it from a French geekhacker? I ask because it is written in French on the customs paper.
Interesting observation. This came from BunnyLake as part of the Toxic Group buy. He's from UK. And I'm not French. I'm Malaysian. I didn't catch the French words at all :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #30855 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:39:52 »
Show Image

thats the english customs form
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #30856 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:51:47 »
The keychain I bought from Sifo came today, and he was kind enough to also send a cap with it, which is one of Bunny's nail polish keycaps. The keychain has a blue switch with a 62g spring in it, and after trying it out, it feels really crisp, and I think I might have to fully mod my blue boards to have 62g springs.
And that isn't a grease spot, it is where I adjusted the contrast levels of the image to try and make the cap look like it does IRL

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #30857 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:14:58 »
The keychain I bought from Sifo came today, and he was kind enough to also send a cap with it, which is one of Bunny's nail polish keycaps. The keychain has a blue switch with a 62g spring in it, and after trying it out, it feels really crisp, and I think I might have to fully mod my blue boards to have 62g springs.
And that isn't a grease spot, it is where I adjusted the contrast levels of the image to try and make the cap look like it does IRL
Show Image

Show Image

62g Blues is the way to go :thumb:  Not only does it make them feel crisper, it improves the sound IMO.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #30858 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:16:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

62g Blues is the way to go :thumb:  Not only does it make them feel crisper, it improves the sound IMO.
I agree, don't know why I never thought of it, even when I had extra 62g springs.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #30859 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:07:45 »

Show Image

G80 meto? :'(

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30860 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:30:13 »

Show Image

Interesting observation. This came from BunnyLake as part of the Toxic Group buy. He's from UK. And I'm not French. I'm Malaysian. I didn't catch the French words at all :)

I remembered you were from Asia but maybe I was wrong, that's why I asked.
Show Image

thats the english customs form
Oh OK. That's funny that they write some french on it.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #30861 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 11:07:56 »
Got my new SSK from Ebay. Pretty impressed, since I only just won the auction on Friday.

95655-0 95657-1

Since this is my first SSK, I have to admit I was a little freaked out at first when I plugged it in to test it. I had Num Lock turned on, which turns the right hand keys into a number layer. And even once I figured out what was happening, I didn't realize the SSK Num Lock key is also the Scroll Lock key and you have to hold shift while pressing it to toggle Num Lock.

Anyway, now that I know how to use it, it works like a charm. Just needs a good cleaning. It doesn't feel like any rivets are broken, so that's good. Although I'll most likely bolt mod this and my full-size Model M anyway in the near future.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #30862 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 11:21:26 »
Got my new SSK from Ebay. Pretty impressed, since I only just won the auction on Friday.

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Since this is my first SSK, I have to admit I was a little freaked out at first when I plugged it in to test it. I had Num Lock turned on, which turns the right hand keys into a number layer. And even once I figured out what was happening, I didn't realize the SSK Num Lock key is also the Scroll Lock key and you have to hold shift while pressing it to toggle Num Lock.

Anyway, now that I know how to use it, it works like a charm. Just needs a good cleaning. It doesn't feel like any rivets are broken, so that's good. Although I'll most likely bolt mod this and my full-size Model M anyway in the near future.
Njnair how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking ?
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #30863 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 11:40:47 »

$130, so more than Elecplus but less than most of them in good working order go for on Ebay.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #30864 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:03:47 »
Today I got my Nubs caps! Nubbinator was kind enough to send me 2 keycaps, even though I only paid for the heart. I got an all black Shadow Stalker, and margarita heart.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #30865 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:08:39 »

$130, so more than Elecplus but less than most of them in good working order go for on Ebay.

Not a bad price for a high-demand keyboard.  Now find that blue Palmolive with oxy-clean and some nice towels and make it pretty again.  I'm sure you are already one step ahead of this post!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #30866 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:13:20 »
Stabilizers  :)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #30867 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:33:06 »
Received a few caps from recent sales today, as well as some freebies from nubbinator.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #30868 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:37:58 »
Received a few caps from recent sales today, as well as some freebies from nubbinator.

Show Image

OH HOLY ****! That dolly is amazing! Please PM me if you'd like to trade it.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #30869 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:44:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

Glad you got it, enjoy ^_^
I love Elzy

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #30870 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:45:25 »

Show Image

Unfortunately a G81 Meto! Also without those caps with side printed international legends - like the one IvanIvanovich had!

But that enclosed bill stated that there should have been delivered a G80 instead of a G81! So it must have been a scam back in 1989 :)

... ...

Offline btctopre

« Reply #30871 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 14:18:36 »
Some early revision Topre Control/Esc/Fn keys made by user kudosgodspeed (his GH progress thread can be found here) that he sent out for free to a bunch of reddit/GH users.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #30872 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 14:33:04 »
The e29 coincidence arrived! Ironically he used it in a post on the SSK thread, unknowingly to me it was an actual keyboard I did purchase!  Wow.  What are the odds?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34712.msg1682231#msg1682231

More

Edit: I know it is icky.  I have to go to work now....  I'll post it again after cleaning it up.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 14:36:53 by Snowdog993 »

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #30873 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 15:03:42 »

Taste the Rain-BRO

Gumball Blue V2 FN set

yeeeeeeeeee

(sorry for the potato pics - phone camera)
null

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #30874 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 16:00:41 »

Show Image

Unfortunately a G81 Meto! Also without those caps with side printed international legends - like the one IvanIvanovich had!

Show Image

But that enclosed bill stated that there should have been delivered a G80 instead of a G81! So it must have been a scam back in 1989 :)

Show Image

Damn that sucks :/. Still a nice board though!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #30875 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 16:20:55 »
Skittles 'n Bros in the mail today!  Love the themed packaging that Bro has done for these recent sales. :)  Thanks, Bro!

Juuiiiiicccccyyyyy.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #30876 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 16:32:23 »
Skittles 'n Bros in the mail today!  Love the themed packaging that Bro has done for these recent sales. :)  Thanks, Bro!

Juuiiiiicccccyyyyy.

Show Image

i don't think you need that stump

send it to me
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #30877 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:01:10 »
Show Image

Show Image

Taste the Rain-BRO

Gumball Blue V2 FN set

yeeeeeeeeee

(sorry for the potato pics - phone camera)

Juuiiiiicccccyyyyy.

Show Image

Yaay! Soo stoked to know my first Bro Cap is on its way! <3
Congratz guys!

Praise the Rain-Bro!  =D

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #30878 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:02:19 »

BB blue :-*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #30879 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:23:06 »
Show Image

BB blue :-*

Great picture :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #30880 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:43:49 »
Oh boy, a FedEx package on my doorstep! I'm so excited!

I have been waiting for this board which is known for being well made to finally be in stock again with clears.  So excited.  I popped off a keycap to show off the switches and....

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me.  The stem came off with the cap.  Now I have to figure out how to repair this switch, hopefully without having to desolder it.  Life is terrible.

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #30881 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:47:29 »

Show Image

Show Image

I have been waiting for this board which is known for being well made to finally be in stock again with clears.  So excited.  I popped off a keycap to show off the switches and....

Show Image

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me.  The stem came off with the cap.  Now I have to figure out how to repair this switch, hopefully without having to desolder it.  Life is terrible.

how...

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #30882 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:50:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

how...

Presumably it is divine retribution for spending the last few days carving graven images.  I used a cap puller and gentle tugging and the whole bit.

Kinda looks like the stem on the switch is damaged.  A bit looks to be missing, but it isn't anywhere in/on the keyboard.  Possibly a defective switch.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #30883 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 17:50:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

that's not kul at all

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #30884 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:00:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

how...

Presumably it is divine retribution for spending the last few days carving graven images.  I used a cap puller and gentle tugging and the whole bit.

Kinda looks like the stem on the switch is damaged.  A bit looks to be missing, but it isn't anywhere in/on the keyboard.  Possibly a defective switch.

Magnified image of the damaged/defective stem.  The missing bit is between the 8 and 9 mm mark, it should look like the nice corner at the 11.5 mm mark.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #30885 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:36:38 »
Received these two sets along with my SDU on Friday, but didn't have time to take pictures. Better pictures will come :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #30886 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:38:50 »
Received these two sets along with my SDU on Friday, but didn't have time to take pictures. Better pictures will come :)
Show Image

What does that third red keycap say?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #30887 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:39:53 »
Show Image

JOKER. The Olivetti set has it too.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #30888 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:40:30 »
Show Image

Thanks, and is the point just to fill in a missing key? Or for escape?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #30889 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:41:23 »
Show Image

It's a freebie from GMK, just like Dolch.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #30890 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:41:52 »
Show Image

It's a freebie from GMK, just like Dolch.
Ah, thanks for explaining!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #30891 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:55:17 »
Some early revision Topre Control/Esc/Fn keys made by user kudosgodspeed (his GH progress thread can be found here) that he sent out for free to a bunch of reddit/GH users.
Show Image

Hell yea I got a purple Fn and Teal Esc! Ill take pics soon!  ;D

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #30892 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:05:25 »
this should work for everyday walk around lens

email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30893 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:04:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I see the repeated warnings about not pulling off the caps on clears for the first while wasn't clear enough....
Sorry man but you're gonna have to desolder it.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #30894 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:08:06 »
Show Image

Okay, I will buy one now :(

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #30895 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:12:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I see the repeated warnings about not pulling off the caps on clears for the first while wasn't clear enough....

Could you please cite the location of this warning?

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #30896 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:30:30 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Could you please cite the location of this warning?
Clear stems are shaped slightly different from the other MX switches and latch on much more tightly to keycaps (they have extra bumps)

This is the first time I've seen one pop out of a stock Cherry switch housing but there are plenty of pictures of Clear stems breaking the abostudio clear switch tops.

Sorry to see that happen to you =/
null

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #30897 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:53:25 »

Show Image

Wow it's been a good couple of weeks for you.
Edit: I didn't realize how freaking petty that sounded. Seriously great haul ghost still amazed by the pink Topre set  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:57:40 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #30898 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:58:29 »
this should work for everyday walk around lens

Show Image

Lol I should say so looks heavy and expensive  :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #30899 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:59:21 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"