Author Topic: (urgent) Toronto: Brown for Blue (brand-new DK1008)  (Read 1186 times)

Offline daniel0731ex

• Trade Count: (0)
(urgent) Toronto: Brown for Blue (brand-new DK1008)
« on: Tue, 21 June 2011, 20:56:46 »
Hello guys,

My dad just came back from Taiwan bringing the keyboard I requested him to buy, but somehow he got the Cherry Brown 1008 instead of Blue MX...I only opened the packaging for a few test types (used for less than 5 minutes), but everything is basically brand-new. The box is slightly worn on the edge, though barely noticible.

I would like to trade for a brand-new (everything still in box) 1008 (maybe 1087) with MX Blues, or, if unavailable, just the keyboard itself while I keep the box/cover/bag. I could only trade face-to-face, so we'll need to discuss where to meet if you're interested.

And also, I'm impatient to use my first mechanical keyboard, so this deal is only open for a month max unless an offer is made in advance.

Thanks in advance,

A newbie in mechanical keyboards
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 June 2011, 21:01:19 by daniel0731ex »
"I hated the Blackwidow. Hated, hated, hated, hated, hated the Blackwidow. Hated it. Hated every cheapening feeble useless user-insulting gimmicks of it. Hated the keycap font that thought anyone would like it. Hated the marketing pretense to the keyboard by its belief that anyone would be impressed by it."

Roger Exbert - The Number One Keyboard Critic On The Planet.