Author Topic: EATING AT THE COMPUTER  (Read 19647 times)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
Re: EATING AT THE COMPUTER
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 13:54:38 »
I have a keyboard tray.. so I just slide it under my desk when I eat and watch netflix. Not that difficult lol.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 09:10:51 »
Does your keyboard tray have room for a mouse on it too? I always hated keyboard trays since I would always have to put the mouse someplace else on the table, usually in an uncomfortable position.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 09:12:53 »
My desk has a very wide "keyboard" tray, but I don't like using it. I just put my mouse/KB on the top of the desk.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 16:18:30 »
I HAVE RECENTLY TAKEN UP EATING HOT DOGS AT MY COMPUTER. IT IS AN EXCELLENT HABIT AND I FULLY RECOMMEND IT!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 16:26:19 »
I HAVE RECENTLY TAKEN UP EATING HOT DOGS AT MY COMPUTER. IT IS AN EXCELLENT HABIT AND I FULLY RECOMMEND IT!

With all the vegan's running around we need more hotdog eaters at the keyboard

TAKE A STAND FOR HOTDOGGIN' AT THE KEYBOARD!!!

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 16:29:10 »

With all the vegan's running around we need more hotdog eaters at the keyboard

TAKE A STAND FOR HOTDOGGIN' AT THE KEYBOARD!!!

THE VEGANS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MISSING (BESIDES THEIR BRAINS). HOT DOGS ARE THE WAY TO ROLL EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR! NO COMPUTER SHOULD BE LESS THAN THREE FEET FROM A HOT DOG.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 04:10:25 »
Hot dogs don't have much taste in them, because it is mostly potato starch anyway.
There are perfectly fine vegetarian hot dogs around.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 11:17:46 »
Hot dogs don't have much taste in them, because it is mostly potato starch anyway.

Not Name brand 'Murican Hotdogs..  Nathans for example..

It's not meat in the sense of "muscle meat" , it's only around 10-15% muscle, the rest is trimmings.

But it's still technically all animal parts..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 11:44:02 »

Not Name brand 'Murican Hotdogs..  Nathans for example..

It's not meat in the sense of "muscle meat" , it's only around 10-15% muscle, the rest is trimmings.

But it's still technically all animal parts..

#AllAnimalPartsMatter

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 14:13:07 »
##HOTDOGSMATTER WHEN YOU ARE #AT YOUR #KOMPUTTER

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 19:53:57 »
I have just finished eating a ham sandwich at my computer.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 22:25:52 »
I have just finished eating a ham sandwich at my computer.

Tp4 only eats ham in the form of Spam Lite (low sodium)..  Love it. !!

+ Steamed short grain rice

+ Seasoned korea seaweed

+ Horsey Sauce

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 23:59:38 »
Today I ate fried chicken at my desk at work for dinner. Solution? pinkies up keeps them clean for that fancy 2-finger typing  :))
-Dana

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 07:52:27 »
Today I ate fried chicken at my desk at work for dinner. Solution? pinkies up keeps them clean for that fancy 2-finger typing  :))

In asia, they give you these little plastic gloves to eat chicken with.

But that's really dumb,  because, they're actually so thin, the oil soaks through the damn gloves anyway..

So what was the point..

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 10:40:24 »
lol thats no fun!
-Dana

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 19:55:54 »
I used to eat potato chips with chopsticks in front of my computer.  But my doctor criticised by diet so I stopped.  I still have the chopsticks.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 20:22:37 »
I used to eat potato chips with chopsticks in front of my computer.  But my doctor criticised by diet so I stopped.  I still have the chopsticks.

Hgggnnnn... Tp4 misses chipz..

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 08 December 2017, 22:04:01 »
I'll eat at the computer fairly regularly. But... I HAVE to use chopsticks. Cheetos .. chopsticks. Pizza .. cut it up and use chopsticks. Can't get any grease or cheese on my fingers before I type.

Also... I vote microsoftwindows should keep digging up his old threads. It's a blast from the recent past.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 00:17:23 »
I'll eat at the computer fairly regularly. But... I HAVE to use chopsticks. Cheetos .. chopsticks. Pizza .. cut it up and use chopsticks. Can't get any grease or cheese on my fingers before I type.

Also... I vote microsoftwindows should keep digging up his old threads. It's a blast from the recent past.

ooof.. pizzza... oh...  why haven't they invented heart attack pillz yet..

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 09:26:59 »

ooof.. pizzza... oh...  why haven't they invented heart attack pillz yet..

Veggy with grilled chicken.... could be worse :shrug:
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 10:03:46 »

Welll.. the quantity of muscle meat is small.

Buhhhh.. the oils from the cheese.. and possibly pepperoni which is nearly all fat..

And  of course,  the deadly carcinogenic + Manbewb-genic properties of milk products.. hahahahahha

Manbewb, hilarious wurd..

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 13:37:34 »

Welll.. the quantity of muscle meat is small.

Buhhhh.. the oils from the cheese.. and possibly pepperoni which is nearly all fat..

And  of course,  the deadly carcinogenic + Manbewb-genic properties of milk products.. hahahahahha

Manbewb, hilarious wurd..

I CAN EAT ANYTHING WITHOUT GETTING CANCER BECAUSE MY COMPUTER HAS WINDOWS 3.1.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 15:10:02 »

What can window3.1 do for the average 'murican sporting stylish manbewbs due to high milk product consumption. ??

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #73 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 19:04:39 »
Yeah I do it, but I always watch some video so I don't touch the mouse/keyboard at all.
x2. As long as I am not eating something too messy, I'll put on an interesting YouTube video. If it is something messy (or smelly), I eat it away from my desk.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 12:17:24 »

What can window3.1 do for the average 'murican sporting stylish manbewbs due to high milk product consumption. ??

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. WINDOWS 3.1 HAS MULTITUDES OF HEALTH BENEFITS WIDELY ACCEPTED BY 97% OF SCIENTISTS. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SCIENCE DENIER!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 19:56:57 »

Hgggnnnn... Tp4 misses chipz..

Rowdy too.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 20:38:22 »
I wash or sanitize my hands before using my keyboard each time.  The thought of eating and using it drives me crazy.  Im kind of a freak i guess.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 20:54:27 »
I wash or sanitize my hands before using my keyboard each time.  The thought of eating and using it drives me crazy.  Im kind of a freak i guess.

U can't wash away the fapp residue unfortunately.. It's always going to be present .. your space is 100% already contaminated..

This is also the reason why one should never buy second hand keyboards/mouse.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 21:05:07 »
Im surprised no one has posted edgy pictures of their food next to KB. Or even food on top of KB's
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 21:07:11 »
Im surprised no one has posted edgy pictures of their food next to KB. Or even food on top of KB's

what ? why would one do that ?

what would be the message ?

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 07:55:59 »

I THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA. ANY VOLUNTEERS?