Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2692885 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #17800 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 22:33:36 »
So yeah that Bro fist key was really nice. Was it ever released in the wild? Here's hoping Bro will do a few of these in the next sale. Imagine a Cosmic themed Bro fist!
vesper is the only person i've ever seen pics of one from outside of bro =/

Has anyone got a pic of one from INSIDE of Bro?

NSFW
More

Why indeed?

Oops, just incriminated myself.

Move along, nothing to see here!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #17801 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 22:39:40 »
So yeah that Bro fist key was really nice. Was it ever released in the wild? Here's hoping Bro will do a few of these in the next sale. Imagine a Cosmic themed Bro fist!

NSFW
More

Why indeed?

Oops, just incriminated myself.

Move along, nothing to see here!

rowdy by name
rowdier by nature

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #17802 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 22:51:36 »

NSFW
More
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #17803 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:19:46 »
Y'all! I need therapizing. After much excitement winning a chance to get some Broz, I can't figure out how to affix them to my board. Perhaps the excitement has dulled my mind...how do the funny rectangular-ish stems fit on Topre boards?
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17804 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:27:07 »
Y'all! I need therapizing. After much excitement winning a chance to get some Broz, I can't figure out how to affix them to my board. Perhaps the excitement has dulled my mind...how do the funny rectangular-ish stems fit on Topre boards?

They don't. Those stems are meant for MX specifically.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:28:54 by iamtootallforthis »

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #17805 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:25:06 »

I'm so confused. Did I order the wrong type? I don't think there was an option was there? Is the answer to get topre-mx sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #17806 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:36:29 »

I'm so confused. Did I order the wrong type? I don't think there was an option was there? Is the answer to get topre-mx sliders?

Where did you purchase the keycap?

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #17807 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:41:16 »

Sorry I've been unclear. I was fortunate to buy a gamer set and brobot as part of the recent Bro sale. My brobot is Topre and is sitting happily atop my HHKB but the gamer set has the funny stems which don't fit. #confusion

❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #17808 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 22:16:57 »

Sorry I've been unclear. I was fortunate to buy a gamer set and brobot as part of the recent Bro sale. My brobot is Topre and is sitting happily atop my HHKB but the gamer set has the funny stems which don't fit. #confusion

This is a low effort troll, right?

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #17809 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 22:22:42 »

LOL. No, it isn't but that would be a good troll and I appreciate the vote of confidence. In fact, I'm an idiot. Confusion has cleared up, I failed to realize the gamer sets were for MX. Thanks all!
-R
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17810 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 22:49:24 »

LOL. No, it isn't but that would be a good troll and I appreciate the vote of confidence. In fact, I'm an idiot. Confusion has cleared up, I failed to realize the gamer sets were for MX. Thanks all!
-R

Yeah all gamer sets in the sale were mx

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17811 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 21:45:13 »

-R

Do gamers not use Thorpe?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17812 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 21:56:18 »

-R

I mean Bro has done Topre gamers, this sales MOBA sets were all MX

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17813 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 22:37:57 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17814 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 22:38:36 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

I love my Limeade gamer set!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17815 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:47:50 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

I do not like my lack of gamer sets.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17816 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:49:19 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

iamtootall... is that Limeade set Topre??

Gib to meh

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17817 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:52:48 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

Gib to meh

Hahahahaha. No. Took me a year to get this set and I am not parting with it. Limeade only came in Topre

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
« Reply #17818 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 11:39:47 »
nice boxes of quotes above 

anyone else needs therapy? :eek:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnOqZCFHoU/?hl=en

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #17819 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 11:45:26 »
nice boxes of quotes above 

anyone else needs therapy? :eek:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnOqZCFHoU/?hl=en

Show Image

wtb/wttf

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
« Reply #17820 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 12:16:22 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #17821 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 12:44:58 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

Gib to meh

Hahahahaha. No. Took me a year to get this set and I am not parting with it. Limeade only came in Topre

I think I know where that limeade came from!

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #17822 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 13:04:28 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

Gib to meh

I would hope so  :p

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17823 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 13:13:20 »

-R

Thorpe gaming for lyfe!

Gib to meh

I would hope so  :p
:p

Offline Belfong

« Reply #17825 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 21:49:52 »
pls stop with the quote box above; my fingers hurt just scrolling through them on the phone!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17826 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 05:25:55 »
pls stop with the quote box above; my fingers hurt just scrolling through them on the phone!

Quote boxes are the best boxes.

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #17827 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 06:48:26 »
Cant win any FPS sets. While I used to look at a new sale as an opportunity, actually kind of dreading one since the outcome is the same...   :(

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline Sissy

« Reply #17828 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 08:21:11 »
Well my 4/20 caps shipping has finally started moving, I think my caps might be the last to be sent.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #17829 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 09:43:18 »
Well my 4/20 caps shipping has finally started moving, I think my caps might be the last to be sent.

the pink camo caps were the last ones shipped out for this sale, so that's likely what you'll be getting  :thumb:

Offline Sissy

« Reply #17830 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 20:35:27 »

the pink camo caps were the last ones shipped out for this sale, so that's likely what you'll be getting  :thumb:
kinda spoils the surprise if true, not that im complaining I dig the pink a lot

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #17831 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 20:53:01 »

kinda spoils the surprise if true, not that im complaining I dig the pink a lot

whoops, sorry!

More
ps: snape kills dumbledore

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
« Reply #17832 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 02:37:27 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 March 2020, 02:30:19 by iamacicada »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #17833 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 16:29:22 »
murica'
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #17834 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 16:46:16 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #17835 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 18:08:16 »
#MAGA

Offline btctopre

« Reply #17836 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 18:16:14 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17837 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 18:17:24 »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #17838 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 19:20:19 »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #17839 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 21:28:08 »
What about a Canada Sale, July 1st is coming right up  ;)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #17840 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 22:00:31 »

And I'll be parting hard with an American!

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #17841 on: Sat, 01 July 2017, 15:34:42 »
WTB Maple Syrup Reaper

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #17842 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 17:00:22 »
Two days bois/gals

Offline Cavemann6

« Reply #17843 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 17:42:41 »
Two days bois/gals

Anyone know if this sale will be an email entry one, similar to the 4/20 sale?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17844 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 22:00:47 »
Two days bois/gals

Yes, Bro probably knows.

Offline PQStarLord

« Reply #17845 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 04:07:41 »
I've got a good feeling about this sale, I'm feeling good RNG mojo.

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #17846 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 08:34:39 »
I've got a good feeling about this sale, I'm feeling good RNG mojo.
Good luck! I'm hoping for the same.

I turned my back on RNGesus for a while and started worshipping FCFSesus, but I've seen the error of my ways. I hope he forgives me.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #17847 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 09:29:01 »
Two days bois/gals

Yes, Bro probably knows.

i'm not askin. you askin. lol.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #17848 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 22:32:36 »
for the smaller sales, it usually is email fcfs. I really hope its RNG though, don't want to be stressing out on the 4th!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #17849 on: Tue, 04 July 2017, 05:44:50 »
for the smaller sales, it usually is email fcfs. I really hope its RNG though, don't want to be stressing out on the 4th!
ye (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)