Author Topic: Arduino discussion.  (Read 1126 times)

Offline luis911

Arduino discussion.
« on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 16:52:43 »
Anyone here have experience with Arduinos? Whats the coolest thing you've made with a duino? I just ordered one since I want to learn a bit of coding, the most I've dealt with in terms of coding is matLAB which I learned in a class, but I have no experience with C/C++. I also have a 3d printer on the way, so I cant wait to use that together with any robotics ideas I have. If anyone wants to post pictures or videos feel free.
Check out my website FDMPrints.org

Offline elttaboi

Re: Arduino discussion.
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 19:52:39 »
I made a drawing thing a long time ago. Uses two stepper motors connected by a hanging chain with a pencil/pen attached to it.
It draws images from a computer with random lines since the pen is always touching the paper. I had plans to implement a servo to lift the pen up, but I got bored.
Now I have all these parts just sitting here.

Offline RickyJ

Re: Arduino discussion.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 00:28:46 »
I used to play with them at my old work all the time, but it's been a few years.  Designed some dual 10-bit PWM boards and had them made up, had to solve a major sensor calibration issue on the simulators I used to build.  Only had a few days to deliver so I didn't have time for serial (sadface).

Now I have an OBD2 Arduino project that I don't have time for.  Have to auto-scan my car and auto-clear codes related to not having cats or rear oxygen sensors (and soon to be no secondary-air).  Have all the devices, but supplied libraries won't compile...grr...
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc