Author Topic: GH - DotA2 players  (Read 257207 times)

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
Re: GH - DotA2 players
« Reply #300 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 08:18:27 »
I honestly believe that Era was being really selfish, especially after he had sent that email to Erik Johnson saying that Fnatic was considering to fire him and replace him. Fnatic actually offered to split the money 2 ways(xcalibur and Era) if they were to win the TI4. The chances of Fnatic to win it all with xcalibur is a lot more than Era. That, as well as the fact that Era did not bootcamp with the other fnatic players at all due to his health problem, Era is risking to lose all the games, especially after the disagreement with the team, how are you going to ever make up to them? They have played with you for 3 years, or more, since HoN. Either they win or not, Era will most probably be kicked off the team. This had hurt their chances of winning. Pretty sure fnatic was trying really hard to accommodate with Era for as long as they try, ever since the Las Vegas tournament where Fnatic had to replace Era with DeMoN.

Sorry, but that is just really selfish of Era. No one thinks about how Fnatic players are thinking, 10 million dollar, 1 player is screwing the other 4's life.

I'll side with Fnatic if anything.

what do y'all think of this fnatic drama??

**** situation for everyone...

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #301 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:11:07 »
I recently started playing again (I left around the time... LoA came out or so I think... or maybe when Bristle came out... anyway it's been a long long ****ing time)

Anyone on USE or USW wanna play you can find me in the GH steam group ^_^

Played DotA 1 forever so no worries about rusty.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:13:43 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #302 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:40:33 »
I'll play, add me and we can play whenever we both have time
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #303 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 00:50:06 »

Does anyone have the Monarch bow from the lifesize Butterfly replica that costed $250? I'll trade all my Clacks for it, so I can continue my dream of owning every item for my waifu. (I'm not serious since I doubt anyone has it :P)

(I am actually still missing the loading screen and bow that came out for the TI4 patch as well as a few pieces to the Black Wind Raven set, and the steamcape, but those I can just grab off the market).

For the record I don't play traxex much anymore cuz she kinda ****ing sucks (I say that as this account has her as most played) ... but I still love her. And no there's no duplicates
I love Elzy

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #304 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 18:22:45 »
^ nope. :( but I've got that bow you're using. From ti2s drow shirt aye? :D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #305 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 19:50:15 »
i am going to buy so much merch it's not even fair

T_T
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #306 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 20:18:10 »
i am going to buy so much merch it's not even fair

T_T

Are you going there? If so could I get you to grab a few things for myself and missalaire? :D
I love Elzy

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #307 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 21:39:22 »
i was going to but job and school are more important

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #308 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 06:55:21 »
Someone proxy me that Juggernaut mask!!!
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #309 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 08:07:03 »
Wow, how many accounts do you guys even use to play dota?

Show Image

Does anyone have the Monarch bow from the lifesize Butterfly replica that costed $250? I'll trade all my Clacks for it, so I can continue my dream of owning every item for my waifu. (I'm not serious since I doubt anyone has it :P)

(I am actually still missing the loading screen and bow that came out for the TI4 patch as well as a few pieces to the Black Wind Raven set, and the steamcape, but those I can just grab off the market).

For the record I don't play traxex much anymore cuz she kinda ****ing sucks (I say that as this account has her as most played) ... but I still love her. And no there's no duplicates

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #310 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 08:17:56 »

Show Image

I've got 2. 1 main and 1 smurf. :D
Anyways, anyone watched Titans documentary yet? It's technically last years orange - mushi + yamateh.
As well as Arrow Gaming, that makes 2 Malaysian teams this year. Oh of course not including Mushi (DK) and Chuan (iG).

Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #311 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 08:31:42 »
I should make a smurf.. I keep going around 5k-5.2k back and forth in SEA.  :-\

Ah, I'll watch it. Always loved watching Net play.

Show Image

I've got 2. 1 main and 1 smurf. :D
Anyways, anyone watched Titans documentary yet? It's technically last years orange - mushi + yamateh.
As well as Arrow Gaming, that makes 2 Malaysian teams this year. Oh of course not including Mushi (DK) and Chuan (iG).

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #312 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 10:58:55 »

Show Image

I have 3 for no good reason

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #313 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:49:49 »
I was doing some thinking

all i want this TI is BURNING ANTIMAGE

he hasn't played it in such a long time T_T

Offline KaLam1ty

« Reply #314 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 22:04:36 »

I hope not. That's just asking for another 70min+ farming game  :-\...

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #315 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 22:14:04 »
BUT THOSE ARE THE BEST ONES

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #316 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 22:21:13 »
**** lost 3 placements in a row on my account with all the drow stuff ^_^ I suck , was 6-0 until then
I love Elzy

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #317 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 23:36:38 »
Always loved Antimage, but I don't think they would want to risk it.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #318 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 15:09:41 »
God I've not played for so ****ing long.

I need to get back on it.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #319 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 15:12:00 »

Me too man only got back into it 4-5 days ago. ^_^ Hadn't played since November~? 2013
I love Elzy

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #320 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 16:22:17 »
MY BOSS IS THE ****

his son plays dota, and he was asking me if I knew about the international

long story short, I get to watch dota all day every day, especially good since the games start at 11 and i get to work at 10

days are about to be good team

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #321 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 16:41:32 »
T_T lucky

**** I went 6-0 in placements ez games and then lost 0-4 from autistic teammates...

2.7k mmr on an account that mained drow :D only a little low.
I love Elzy

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #322 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 16:57:06 »
im 2.4 it's ok

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #323 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:20:56 »
That doesn't seem too long ago.

Is anyone going to TI4? I really want some of the shirts. : (

Me too man only got back into it 4-5 days ago. ^_^ Hadn't played since November~? 2013

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #324 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:21:54 »

Long enough that the meta has shifted a **** ton and 10 heroes have been ported
I love Elzy

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #325 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:36:00 »

Hah, I've only been out for about two weeks :P

Valve have said that all the Secret Shop merchandise will be available online. If they aren't like goody bag exclusives.

I'm going to be working nights for all of the preliminaries which I should be able to watch, and then I'm working nights again for all the main event minus the Monday. Hoping to have a viewing party on the Monday night but I'm at work early Tuesday morning so I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch it :(

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #326 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 07:41:41 »
let's try and keep this as spoiler free as possible

ah ****it who am i kidding i wanna talk about the games as they happen

also

if you're new to dota, check out the noob stream at http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_noob

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #327 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 10:30:31 »
I'll be periodically checking GH during ti4 but don't expect to see all that much of me
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #328 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:37:29 »
NOOO MVP WHY YOU BAN MY WIFE
I love Elzy

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #329 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:10:49 »
MVP TOO GOOD

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #330 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:11:32 »
Really impressed my March. I remember when I still matched with him in match making :P played with him on my team a few times solid player
I love Elzy

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #331 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 15:06:24 »
It's still in progress, but why would you ever pick Riki in a pro game... it's as if CIS want Liquid to go through.

I don't.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #332 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:00:24 »
It's still in progress, but why would you ever pick Riki in a pro game... it's as if CIS want Liquid to go through.

I don't.

Riki is actually a fairly good hero if you don't suck and the other team didn't outdraft you

either way I hate liquid

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #333 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:08:03 »
You could say that about anybody really, but it is so easy to counter Riki, and you don't even have to do that with picks. I just think he's a bit too much of a pub stomper.

And I hate Liquid too.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #334 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:11:17 »
You could say that about anybody really, but it is so easy to counter Riki, and you don't even have to do that with picks. I just think he's a bit too much of a pub stomper.

And I hate Liquid too.

maybe hating liquid is a stretch

i hate demon, bulba, and the guy who isn't qojqva or TC (Universe?)

qojqva is just a better player in pubs than pros and TC is too good for that team

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #335 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:14:55 »
I think my favourite team right now is split between EG, DK and Alliance. Although I think RTZ is an arrogant POS, I like the way they play and I hope they do well for Fear's sake.

I think I'm leaning more to DK just because Iceiceice is a cool guy and I quite like Mushi. Ferrari is a P cool guy as well.

TL;DR I don't know who I'm supporting. Just not Liquid, C9 or Navi EU.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #336 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:22:05 »
I'll be happy as long as it's not newbee

buncha racists

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #337 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:24:45 »
I didn't hear an explanation about this, were they just picking on one member of another team in a match or something?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #338 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:38:30 »
I didn't hear an explanation about this, were they just picking on one member of another team in a match or something?

ok so

dk picked up mushi and iceiceice

hao and mu went on qq and said something like "malaysians poison chinese dota"

dk destroy newbee first time they play

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #339 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:50:47 »
GO MVP
I love Elzy

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #340 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:51:48 »
Oh wow. From what I remember, no action was taken?

Also I think Liquid are going to get through to the 16, but hopefully go out in the bottom 4.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #341 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 16:53:37 »
**** YOUR **** MOUTH

MVP IS GONNA 2-1

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #342 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 17:14:44 »
**** YOUR **** MOUTH

MVP IS GONNA 2-1

I hope so. I don't know who's draft I like the look of more.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #343 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 17:17:56 »
Although they've shut down this TA, he's got 9 CS after 5 minutes, they've got a mountain to climb.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #344 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 17:33:32 »
this game is over af

:(

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #345 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 17:39:41 »
Yeah.

:(

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #346 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 10:58:10 »
Won't be able to watch any of the group stage at all. But I had money on MVP to win wild card, eh, better luck to them next time. They are improving properly.

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #347 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 11:16:48 »
anyone betting? i'd place na'vi second for now. i guess...

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #348 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 11:23:10 »
EG/alliance and DK are my brain answer for finals. **** answers is C9 and iG
I love Elzy

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #349 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 11:39:04 »

EG/alliance and DK are my brain answer for finals. **** answers is C9 and iG

iceiceice from singapore.
#singaporeanpride

i miss scythe from ti1