Author Topic: tesoro colada saint doesn't work :CC  (Read 3122 times)

Offline alpen

tesoro colada saint doesn't work :CC
« on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 11:53:53 »
hello guys I have problem with my tesoro colada saint, 2 days ago was working perfect 0 problems, yesterday I turned on my computer, and keyboard has not worked :/. I tried to install manual drivers, but I can't coz my computer doesn't detect the keyboard, I tried on other computer, and keyboard doesn't work too, do you have guys maybe any ideas? im so sad, this is my first mechanical keyboard i was very happy, coz it was perfect and i liked it so hard, but now im angry ;/

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Re: tesoro colada saint doesn't work :CC
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 12:09:59 »
I don't think Tesoro is a very well circulated brand around here, and I'm not sure if many, if any, people will be able to relate to your issue.

My best advice would be talking to Tesoro support, or the people you bought it from. Sounds like it's dead. Your only option is probably RMA.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline alpen

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 12:14:20 »
i think so, just one important thing is that, the 2 clicks on the right corner [the gaming mode and  macro]  shine.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 12:16:20 »
Here's some options:

1) If you're still under warranty, get an RMA
2) Check your manual to see if you toggled some kind of gaming mode that's not letting you type
3) Check your manual to see if there's a firmware reset or update
4) Open the keyboard up and see if there looks to be any issues with the controller
5) Check the controller with a multimeter to see if everything is still connected properly

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 12:23:18 »
I don't think Tesoro is a very well circulated brand around here, and I'm not sure if many, if any, people will be able to relate to your issue.

My best advice would be talking to Tesoro support, or the people you bought it from. Sounds like it's dead. Your only option is probably RMA.

AFAIK Tesoro only got attention when they paid off rippy roo to spam their **** on his sub.  I don't think anyone know anything about them and I don't think they're a big company.  Hopefully the RMA experience isn't bad.

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 12:46:50 »

AFAIK Tesoro only got attention when they paid off rippy roo to spam their **** on his sub.  I don't think anyone know anything about them and I don't think they're a big company.  Hopefully the RMA experience isn't bad.

Woah, hold up there. I never heard about that?! Is there a thread about this?